Warning points means kick out ? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sahib Jan

Warning points means kick out ?

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. We must always work to gain a positive reputation through the useful topics and ideas that we propose. I wish everyone good luck and an increase in the good reputation.

• +5 1

Bonds does not means kick out running points means beware about out.and necessary and wrong comments doesnot related to the topic. Some people just put up a man's to earn actually this is not arrived there they have to comment right which is meaningful Father Christmas and the readers and doze Cummins brother not related to the topic or irrelevant and those people's get warning.

warning points dosen't mean a that you've been kicked out but if you countinue to get warning points you will be blocked at the end , you just need to read the guidelines and work regularly to be fine in the site

My friends, we must beware of silly posts. As the saying goes, prevention is better than cure, so when you get a point of warning you should carefully review how you work and improve your performance at work.

On 2/28/2021 at 6:07 PM, Sahib Jan said:

I think we have already know about warning points but be in mind that you will be kick out from Crypto currency if you gets warning points because of your negative reputation, so be avoid from negative reputation and do something positive for your future and for the users who working here. Best of luck

Yes dear warning point is a warning for us from the moderators that we should avoid the things that we are doing and sometime moderators are not giving us warning point they are directly banning the members so you should avoid all the things that are against rule.

No, my dear friend, warning points do not mean expulsion directly, but rather that you have exceeded one of the rules of the forum and you should be alerted to that and stop you from working for a small period, but repeating warning points means that you will get a ban after that

• +4 1

Yes, warning points mean that you are expelled, so you should not put yourself in this situation and be smarter than that . In order not to be expelled and give you some alerts . So the warning points are a parcel

I think it can be yes,but if you are repeating again and again.  So with this you can kick out. But i think if you would get warning point then you can make batter . Because with this we can find our mistakes and can right. So warning like alert that don't do this if you would then you can abn from this forum and can lose a opportunity to learn about things and earning on Same time. So when you get warning then first reason why you got it then solve it and try make usefull post and must follow the rules of this forum.

Kicking out is the after effect of the warning points if you always give a negative impact to the other members of the forum you will be kicked out of the forum and it will lead to the banning of your account in the forum so you must behave truthfully in the forum to get a positive impression to the other members and to earn a lot of money. 

You're absolutely right.
I think the warning points alert you and so that's it.
If we continuously gain a negative reputation, our account will be banned. Therefore, always try to avoid the warning points by posting necessary helpful posts not only for you but also other members of this forum. Warning points harm our reputation. If you are given more than one point of warning, you will be banned.

My friend, not all warning points mean that you will be fired, but for the sake of being careful, following the rules and regulations, and just doing our work carefully and carefully, but when you go over the limit and violate the rules, you will definitely be banned.

Friend when w get three or more warning point then after that our account will ban so we should follow the rules and yes you are right that we should not give negative reputation to others especially beginners because they are new and every new member take time to learn things.

Yes dear I agree with you I have not to much knowledge about that because I am a beginner. But I think if we continuously receive negative reputation then we always lead to get banned. For avoiding negative reputation always post good content which are informative and useful for others then others give you positive reputation.

Hello mate, I think the warming point in the platform is meant for little violation of rules, and this doesn't mean you will be kick out from the cryptotalk forum, but mind you, if this situation continue and you didn't learn from our previous mistakes, then you might be removed from campaign after numerous warning points. 

In fact, the warning points are a nudge for members to avoid making mistakes and not repeating the mistakes they make.  If you have a negative reputation, you will not be banned, but if you get 6 warning points, you will be banned from the forum.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you
We all know the warning points ultimately lead to banning your account from the forum due to negative reviews and negative reputation on your posts, so you should avoid negative reputation and create more useful and experienced posts to get a good reputation and positive reviews from users.

Absolutely no mate,warning point means that you should be careful and always ensure that you are posting good contents. If you receive a warning point then you should be ready to get more serious because any more mistake might cause you to be removed from the forum. So you should be careful to avoid that from happening.

• +1 1

I do not think so, my friend, when you get warning points, it is a warning for you, but if these points are repeated, your account will be banned

This is what all members should know about the warning points. Your presence in the forum depends on three warning points. When you get the third point, you will be banned, so you must pay attention to the rules and adhere to them and work to publish useful topics that get the positive reputation from the members in order to stay in the safe place within the forum.

• +2 1

Hi there greetings yes you are right my friend if you get warning point two to three times it is mean that you will be kicked out from this forum so I strongly recommend people the aware of those kind of mistakes that eventually lead them to kick out of this forum I hope you understand and good luck

Furthermore, if you do not break the forum's rules, you will not receive warning points, and you will gain good credibility by posting interesting, non-repetitive topics and assisting other participants.

• +4 1

Hi dear 

Yes you are right to getting negative reputation or warning points is not good . But according to me this forum gives us chances after warning points but when we get 3 warnings then they banned us for some time.

And after completing our penality we can rejoin it.

All the best

Hallo my dear friends have a good day. 

Absolutely you are right my dear friend warning points mean kick out so my dear we should be aware to warning points and we should create good and informative and full of knowledge and beneficial topics.

Hi dear greetings yes you are right my friend of because warning pointer is mean there torce in the future if you mistake make mistake again you will be kicked out from this forum so I strongly recommend don't make any mistakes and follow the rules and regulation about this forum and you will be fine I hope you understand

• +4 1

I think you have 3 warning points, after which your account will be banned
You have to avoid mistakes and bad words
And topics that are not useful and not repeated as well
Your commitment to the terms of the forum takes you to safety