Why crypto is so important?? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Daniel stark

Why crypto is so important??

Yes, in the beginning everyone had a point of view about cryptocurrencies, but after research and work on the forum, we had a lot of knowledge I think that the cryptocurrency will bring about a big change in countries and a big revolution will happen But with the same certainty, paper currency will not be abolished

Craytotalk is the best platform because it contains all the information that concerns cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, and I believe that cryptocurrencies or Bitcoins will be the currencies of the future and I think that these cryptocurrencies will be useful to the world and to anyone around the world for their ease of trading and dealing and as we said this platform will teach us all the information we need about encryption.

Cryptocurrencies have proven successful in their project, and have become an important part of the global economy, as they contribute significantly to financial transactions around the world, so I do not expect them to be replaced by other technology in the near future.

Almost everyone use to think of cryptocurrecy as something that is a misery, the impact of cryptocurrecy to the economy is in the fact that it would save many countries to ba able to reshape there economy, especially when there youth are into cryptocurrecy investment, they wouldn't depends on the government anymore. So the government will be free to some extent to face another section.

• +1 1

In fact, I see that the cryptocurrency will increase its impact in the long run, but it is a good thing, and it keeps pace with development and contributes to meeting needs faster and more accurately with reasonable costs, in addition to providing many job opportunities on the Internet.

@Daniel stark cryptocurrency means it is digital electronic currency that works only online and not have physical presence. World is becoming digital that is why digital currencies are appearing to stimulate the progress of world. @Rose77 well said dear. 

crypto is so important because by working in this forum we can earn money sitting at home. Besides, we can earn a lot of money by working only 2-3 hours. So it is very important for us. In future we can be successful by working according to rules.  .

The encrypted currency differs from the digital currency .. A few years ago, people had very little information about technology and the world of cryptography. With the passage of time, people began to gain more knowledge of it .. Until now, the cryptocurrency began to sweep our world greatly.

Yes, it's dry it is extremely important. Before cryptocurrency every service you have ever used for a financial transactions involved a centralized services such as a bank or pay pal. These services cost you money via fees, they make transaction more expensive because that's what middlemen do.

I think it is too important because the whole world is moving towards the crypto currency and there is a big revulotion is creating in the history. The crypto currency is in big demand now a days and will also remain in the future. So it is too important for us. 

• +2 1

Dear friend it is very simple that crypto currency is so important because it is the best plate form where we learn and earn both.Crypto currency is most trending currency in all over the world.

@Daniel stark Welcome, my friend, I wish you happy outfits that the difference between the yellowed currency and the digital currency is as follows: The digital currency is a currency that governments issue with official papers and it is permissible to deal with it between countries.  Cryptocurrencies and digital currencies are the ones who will have the largest share of the money markets in the future, because the development that we are witnessing is a strong development at all levels.

Hello my friend, working in cryptocurrencies has allowed us to acquire knowledge, experience and skills in trading and investing and how to acquire money. Perhaps in the future, cryptocurrencies will replace paper currencies or alongside them.

• +3 1

As the world is changing,new trends are going to be introduced. Digital currency is going to be widely accepted. Due to the globally acceptance, crypto currency is so important.

Encryption is important because it is the best place and environment to protect the information of anything or someone from loss or damage..and it works to protect it well.

The term cryptocurrencies is invaded the world and i see that there is a great future awaiting cryotocurrencies so we have to be prepared for.it and i think that this forum in the best place to obtain sufficient knowledge.

Indeed, cryptocurrencies have become of great importance in our lives today and through these currencies we can buy what we need in our daily life, I think that the term cryptocurrencies is the correct term because digital currencies are different from cryptocurrencies in terms of centralization, reliability and other characteristics.

• +2 1

Now it's really popular for people in the world, and everyone can be involved in crypto currency. Even business news shows talk about bitcoin and crypto currency. For me, it was the most important thing that happened to me, and they continue to open up a new world for me. @shakeelsherpao

From my point of view my friend, Crypto is very important ,I believe that digital currencies will witness a brilliant and bright development in the future, and through the wonderful and great platform you can learn and learn more about the world of digital currencies and their developments, and the world is constantly evolving, so it is possible that most people will deal in digital currencies.

Since it reflects a major shift in the money structure, and bitcoin is a separate currency. Moreover, there is no need to handle paper currency and can save the expense of paper printing processing. We just need to create a digital balance and it can shift from one hand to the other. I rather like the machine generator, because it's a big improvement in the currency.

Very important question .. Indeed!!!Encryption is very important because it has a benefit for the administration and for the users... It helps to significantly increase income .. And acquire great skills and experience

i think crypto has the great importance in the world and crypto currency gain a great importance now due to its high demand in the market i think it run for a long time and reach at its peak value no doubt it is a digital currency but we can convert into cash and use it any where we want.

Dear we can take idea from this price when bitcoin was started then how many was this price and today how many price this. It is important in our life because these are fast and safe from thieves anyone cannot stole our currency.

Well, I don't know much, but I see that the whole world is moving towards digital currencies encrypted and the encryption plus, you can get a lot of knowledge, expertise and experience and make money while you're gaining knowledge ..
As I consult no long-term effect and will definitely change the world for the better

Crypto is the best forum through which we can get a lot of money and knowledge about trading and many other things. A large number of people are depend upon cryptocurrency for earning from trading and by many other ways.

So crypto is very important.