How can we invest in Yobit? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alialyousef123a

How can we invest in Yobit?

Dear,I am new here.so I don't know if there is a minimum amount for trading, but what I do know is that you need a lot of experience, reading charts and analyzing them and knowing which currency you should buy and sell at the right time.

welcome my friend
According to my useful information that I learned from the esteemed members, you should buy a certain weak currency and be patient with it to sell it when it rises, and you must study the field of this currency to ensure that it is a stable currency and you must learn how to invest properly in order to invest in a smart and beneficial way to achieve profits

• +2 1

As you receive money in your yobit account you can invest it there. you can also trade in them to earn good profit. or buy low price currency when its price increases you will get profit.

Investing, in my personal opinion, needs experience and knowledge of the currencies in which you intend to invest in. The investment must be good for the profit that it returns, but it is a risky path, so you must gain experience and knowledge.

Dear, you can easily invest your money on yobit. Yobit investbox is one of the best platform for investing. because it is trusted and also a secure forum. We can sell our coins in their and also buy. In yobit there are no. of coins available for investing. So, chose those coin about which you have complete knowledge.

You must first have useful and abundant information in order to be able to control your work on the computer, I will write this for you in order to double the profit of money:
You have to buy Bitcoin and store it until its price increases, and then sell it at the highest price, and this is how you can invest, my friend.

• +4 1

Dear in our famous platform, the yobit platform, there is a special investment fund for investing in currencies, in which there are many operations and many investment scheme for several currencies, among which are the main ones, including its sub-branches. This fund is located at the top of the top of the platform boxes. There is a thing called the Invisit Box. All you have to press is to choose the appropriate work in order to  Continue with it and I advise you to choose the right work. It is the best thing you can do in the investment fund. Thank you very much.

• +2 1

Dear investment and trading plans of yobit are easy to understand. There you can invest your income without any fear.  The best time for trading and investment is when btc is at its lowest price. Purchase coins at low rate and then sell it at high rate for a good benefit.

• +2 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Hi my friend

first thing you have to do is to be patient, watch the chart of the coin you want to invest in and wait for the best time and good luck with your trade.

• +2 1

First of all, you have to be aware of what you are doing in this forum and obtain sufficient information about cryptocurrencies and how to trade and invest them in addition to obtaining experience and high skill by writing useful and high-quality publications so that they benefit everyone and constitute a valuable stock of knowledge. To move forward and earn a lot of money and move to other departments and higher levels ... I will follow with you my friend the opinions of other members to get the most benefit from this important post

• +3 1

Investbox is one of the best features that the Yobit platform provides, as it allows for the possibility of earning some profits through the benefit it gives to its users, which varies from one currency to another.

According to my own experience yobit does not commit fraud and you can invest through its website that is what I am doing, the bad thing is that it does not offer you guarantees that what you have invested has any support but while it lasts I will continue to bet to yobit because no one knows what may happen in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear from the famous travel Yobit platform contains a very wonderful investment fund that contains many currencies inside it in general to that I advise everyone to enter this fund to invest in a certain currency for a certain period in a specific plan and gain a certain percentage from the entry of these factors its main form in This is my advice to you that you choose the appropriate currency to enter the investment fund. I personally have tried it in general, and it is a mother fund for the purpose of working with it as an investment for its work in the long term and its appropriate plans is the best choice. We must choose you thank you very much

• +2 1

The amount of trading depends on the cryptocurrency you want to buy because the matter varies from one mark to another and there is no specific time for trading, but I advise you before starting to trade to learn some of the basics, otherwise you will lose your money

• +2 1

Dear, there are two options to profit from yobit: first, cryptocurrency trading, and entering into deals in the investment fund in the yobit platform which is really great and deserves attention from us. 

Start trading Bitcoin on YoBit
You can also communicate with other buyers and sellers through the chat room on the right side of the screen. To start buying, type in the amount. The system will auto-calculate the price and fee for you. Click on the 'Buy' box to continue

Well my dear friend, yobit is a great platform that gives you profits and helps you invest it by going to the investment fund and choosing the currency you want to invest and choosing the appropriate plan for you and you will find that your profits increase automatically

• +4 1

There are many methods, the most important of which is in my opinion, trading by choosing a currency and investing in it, and also there is an investment fund which is also wonderful

My friend, I have not started investing yet, but you can say that yobit provides you with a section in which there are many currencies. Choose one with a low price and you have to monitor the data of this currency and when its price rises, sell. I think that this matter needs good knowledge, follow the posts of old members and ask them, and you must be careful in trading so that you are not exposed to fraud. Good luck.

• +3 1

Firstly we have to hand in a cryptocurrency then we can investing you it currency trading on its official website. It is easy to invest the money on your bed currency if we have on the money on cryptocurrency then you can easily invest on yobit currency.

Yobit platform contains a very wonderful investment fund that contains many currencies inside it in general to that I advise everyone to enter this fund to invest in a certain currency for a certain period in investment.Yobit is one of the best crypto currency exchange that is used for crypto exchange and for trading you can invest in investbox for daily profit but it is very risky you must read all rules before investing. Thanks for read  my comment.

Hello guys,it is the best plattforum through which to achieve success in the field of the investment or trading,i think should select the cryptocurrency on the base of your knowledge and experience,thank you.

• Useful or interesting 2

There is a menu in Youbet called Invest Box, through which you can put your money into investment. As for trading, you must monitor currency rates for a period and study the market for the currency and buy when its price drops, And selling when it rises to achieve more money income

The yobit platform is safer and better for doing investment and trading operations, and it remains to have experience in the field of investment, such as knowing which currencies to buy and which generate more profits for you in investment operations.

• +3 1

Hello my friend, Iopit is a cryptocurrency trading platform, through which you can trade or invest your cryptocurrencies easily, the minimum for any trade is a value of 10,000 satoshis.