Ethics in crypto - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrSpasybo

Ethics in crypto

It's good to be in good manners as we create comments on helpful coder posts written by members here.  It's also a good idea to have a sense of morals when we're responding to a post someone has mentioned us.  The issue of adhering to good morals will bring us a good reputation and thus profit later.

First of all thank you so much for sharing such informative post with us. Everyone should follow these ethics in crypto which you have shared. We all should talk in well mannered way. This topic will helped all of us in developing good manners.

As we all know, there should be a limit of manner in the structure to prevent any issues with the members, and there should be a connection of ethics between the senior and the beginner to avoid any miscommunication or misbehaving on the forum, as it can be really risky for the platform. So, ask your seniors to give you positive feedback on your job.

You are right what I said, my friend
Ethics in this forum and in coded speech are beneficial because they provide great support for the person who maintains good morals and drives them to properly reach their success. Therefore, we have to respect the old members because they are the basis of work here and we must respect the rules of the forum and deal with the laws properly.

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful topic mate, we have to be working hard and follow the rules, we all know nothing good come easy anyway but we have to be strong and keep our heads up so that we can achieve our hearts desires.

I was also wondering when I saw the title of topic that what would be the relation of ethics to crypto. But from your content, I get realised that you are talking about the behaviour of scammers. My dear mate, there is not any scammer who would believe their religious or any ethics. They always remain as non ethics people who have the aim of stealing money from Innocent people.

Thank you  for sharing  this information with  us no doubt that is not every one know about this topic  and you explains this topic in best  and wonderful way 

An interesting topic and I agree that ethics are necessary in every Field of work to do work that should be useful to us and other's as well. Don't hurt anyone's sentiments in enjoying your success.

Thanks for sharing that precious information with us.

Not everyone is aware of this complicated topic.

We need to know these ethics of cryptotalk.

You have explained it in a precise manner that will help Everyone to understand about this.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I appreciate you dear for this helpful post and interest in providing important and complex information on this topic. The world of programming is a complex world and it needs a correct understanding and understanding of all terms to provide the best publications, gain the greatest amount of interest and knowledge, achieve abundant profit, and move to other departments and higher levels until we reach the top in addition to having decent and good morals in dealing with other members and obtaining a good reputation and appreciation

• +1 1

I do not think that feelings have a place here in the forum
It is a forum for information about cryptocurrencies
Comment on the articles and also gain information from the members
I do not care about any emotional situation because I am afraid of fraud

• +4 1

These findings suggest that cryptocurrencies and blockchains comprise a new class of ethical and normative research prac- tice, comparable to fields such as bio- and nanotechnology ethics, and through technological innovation and adoption introduce risks to a broader technology landscape.

I am only working in this forum and from here I am getting knowledge of cryptocurrency, trade and investment information. Every website has scammers. We have to be careful to be safe from scammers.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think morality is always important in very we do in life and not only on the cryptocurrency world, so I wish I could respond to all this question but I lack the proper knowledge to do that, so this article will help the new members in the platform, thank you so much.

• +1 1

I had not thought in this way and these questions seem completely crazy to me, ethics is important certainly, but you also have to realize that you are completely different from other people, you make other kinds of options depending on your personality, so believe a future that you do not regret anything.

Benefit and loss are a part of the world of commerce and trading.When an individual enters this sector, he must keep in mind that he is vulnerable to failure.The benefit weakness is here so that we are not surprised by the great shock, and so that we can warn others not to put all of their money in one spot, so that we have done them a favour.

• +2 1

My dear friend, oh the splendor of your subject, morals, what a positive expression with a wide meaning and rich in content. Few letters, but the value is great. Ethics is the jewel of work and the treasure of life. Every work well done needs high morals. So how beautiful it is for the work to be crowned with high morals, the world would be a thousand good.

• +3 1

In my opinion, in these cases morality doesn't matter because this is a job.

Not everyone can win, but they can reduce their loss.

There's a lot of people investing without knowing why they lose.

In my opinion, we can't afford other people's mistakes.

• +4 1

Thanks fo coming up with such topic, although it's difficult to assimilate,but fortunately you explained it so well that even the beginner's will understand what the topic is also about, thanks for the post friend

The Ethics in this forum are fundamental and in the crypto world too we must have it and our ambitions should not be purely materialistic we will make money by learning, experience and sharing knowledge with others and not by cheating, deceit and copying other people's information

• +2 1

Hi all my dear, The good morals in this platform are an essential part of your duties towards everyone, so you must abide by the rules and conditions related to this encryption in order to achieve your destinations and your goal to reach the goal with profit as well thanks.

of course not!! You provide assistance to people and choose the currency or their actions are their personal choices, you just paved the way for them, the person in us must bear his personal mistakes and benefit from them, we do not have to blame others for our actions, I do not think you are guilty in any of the previous cases, you just tried Offering assistance.