Come on, friends, to think together - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hsa0188049

Come on, friends, to think together

This is a good plan to start the investment journey, and we must also, in addition to work hard, learn everything about investing so that we are ready when we collect the 100 dollars and start investing.

Yes dear you are right many people are benefit from this forum . They get good amount of money from this forum.  I also earned money but i can't withdraw my money . So this is real site . From which we get benefit. 

Thanks.

Well a lot of people have interest in trading and they don't have capital. So if they are dedicated in this forum and always do what is right then I am certain that they will get the capital that they need by working on this forum.

Dear friend, we all thank you for telling us a very good thing.In order to do online marketing, we must first learn well so that we do not lose in any way.For this we have to invest a little bit first and we can't think of profit.Then we can learn. So we should all think about how we will move forward in the future. Thank you.

I always think about this, yes we get a few dollars per day, but after months we will have a large amount, we can benefit from it in many areas, so do not underestimate the small things, because one day it will be big.

Yes You're right my friend. We paid every useful posts. If we can post good topics our payment will be increased. We all start up withm empty currency. Now we earning 4000 satoshi per day. 

Hello friend, Actually the work on this forum is very good, it provides all the information About cryptocurrencies and the rules are clear and fair to everyone, the earning here may seem small, but it is free and does not need much time, this forum really helps us 

Exactly, If we concentrate on the quality of our posts, and try to make it better with each passing day, then we can also be able to get positive reacts on each post and get more payment.

Yes, whatever friends works, they gather and think they get a lot of fthinking .You get a lot of benefit. Thinking of multiple people is too much bennficial instead of  single  a lot of good decisions comes out. 

Yes mate, you are absolutely right. We are benefited dually by working on this forum. In addition to earning, we can learn many new things about cryptocurrencies. We can start our new journey of being successful with the help of cryototalk because this is great platform. 

Of course we have to be one in thought but in order to gain knowledge we have to adopt something good, learn something good and work patiently on this platform.

Thank you for this positive motivation. I work very hard to earn the honor of positive reviews from great friends. Let's be together and help each other gain knowledge, experience and money.

yes dear friend you said absolutely right we should to think together and we should to work in a team that will help us to earn the good profit and do our best and one thing more I want to tell you that you should to avoid the scam because there are many scammers on this forum at this time

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Friends, let us all unite and work together so that we can achieve our goal. Because the success of the forum depends on the consensus of all.

Friends, let us all unite and work together so that we can achieve our goal. Because the success of the forum depends on the consensus of all.

You are right in this talk, the forum gives us 4000 sushi per day when we write 20 useful posts provided that they are supported by the members, so we cannot easily get support for all our posts and gain the admiration of the members, but within two months if we work seriously and productively we will be able to create good capital. And start investing

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Before starting to think about how to raise money through this platform, we must have the desire to know all the information related to cryptocurrencies and the best ways to help me reach the expertise necessary to deal with these currencies and then lay the foundations for how to properly invest our money, and this requires Patience, effort and action. So we can gain knowledge as well as money

Hello my friend
Yes, I agree with you that the site pays us a fair amount, and we can start investing with these sums, trading and making more profits. Thank you for clarifying these points.

• +2 1

Come on, my friends, let's think together and work as a team to create meaningful and useful publications because this platform is great and provides us with reasonable profits, but we must learn to trade cryptocurrencies

Hello my friend
Thank you for this important and useful information that I will implement, and of course I will invest and trade. Thank you

On 2/23/2021 at 6:29 AM, hsa0188049 said:

if we worked hard here on this platform well .. every day we get 4 thousand satoshi of Bitcoin according to the new plan of the site ..

As far as i know, this forum pays only to our post using TALK token, the bitcoin payment is for the posts which are getting a positive ratings, that is not sure if all of our posts gets positive ratings and it is jut get 100 satoshi per rating.

Yes, I agree with you, this is the plan. You have a launch into the world of investment and you do not know much that will not help you and you will come back here. At the same time while writing, try to read the positions traded in other sections because it will help you in understanding the market or field.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Last year, you could have made $ 390 or more a month from writing thirty topics a day and putting likes on all fifty topics.