Come on, friends, to think together - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hsa0188049

Come on, friends, to think together

If we think about a little ... if we worked hard here on this platform well .. every day we get 4 thousand satoshi of Bitcoin according to the new plan of the site .. which is equivalent to 2 dollars and a few cents, that is, within two months we will collect 120 dollars and start the journey of capital in investment and other Domains .. this is where the raising of capital begins, my dear

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Yeah you are absolutely right 

we can earn easily good income from this platform and support ourselves by financially 

Only thing that is required for good income is quality posts or quality of our contents 

If we create creative contents on this platform that is helpful for others then definitely they will give us positive reputation then this reputation gives us good income 

So work hard on this platform 

Work with your intrest 

Dont work here as a burden

If we count the daily earning from this forum it's very low and can't cover anything, but it's the best example for all crypto currency from the beginning until now ,everything begin small and become bigger and bigger 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Crypto is supported us in the life of many things.if we think together all friends which is working in crypto our knowledge and experience become much better And we can get good information and knowledge about crypto currency.we can get good reputation to each other and get good payment from this platform.best of luck.

Your idea is pretty good.  If we make more money by doing good work from this forum and we can invest the money later, we will get a lot of profit.  I can make a lot of income every month.  However, I am currently earning a very small amount of money from the forum, so it will take time.

• Useful or interesting 1

Your friends giving you much of benefit . If you are  in some problem you don't have way to came out  you should gather your friends because everyone have different mind and  have different thoughts they can give you solution that give you benifit.

Thanks for your valuable posts my dear friend, actually by thinking together we can know about new things and others opinion.besides we can acquire vast amount of knowledge and our skill will develop more and more.

This platform is great and gives good profits, but you also have to learn how to trade the cryptocurrency and invest in it in order to get more profits. I expect the future of the cryptocurrency to be more prosperous.

Welcome dear this platform.  Thanks for sharing this information. This platform is great gives good profit  we learn and earn but we should respect rules . We work together and support each other. 

The analysis of getting 4000 Santoshi you are giving I think that was then before but naw we can only get the payment of 200 Santoshi you your work are qualified also useful and also depends rating you have.

Yes if we make much useful posts then we can earn 2 $ dollars regularly that means we can earn 60 $ on a month.If we invest or trading with proper knowledge then we can get much profits. 

Indeed, there were friends and I personally benefited a lot from the much useful information that I could find in this great forum and how not to mention the small profits on this entire platform
A big greeting to the whole community

Of course, we are all putting together a lot of future plans to increase capital and enter into larger investments and transactions that will generate more profits for us, and it is only a matter of time, and we must now give this forum its right from our serious participation.

• +2 1

Yes, you are very right
So here we need each other to share our opinions and express opinion
We can also enhance our knowledge of cryptocurrencies by reviewing the ideas and information of the most experienced members
This is what we need to make money
All the best

You are right, sometimes I earn less because there are days that I do not complete all my work but I am satisfied with what I get and I know that if I want to increase my earnings I have to put the batteries and do my full work for now I am super happy and I have learned a lot I hope that in the future my goals will be good luck for everyone.

• +2 1

That's really a good analysis about the new payment system in cryptotalk forum. We now receive 200 Satoshi per posts, and then we will collect 4000 Satoshi for creating 20 useful posts. 

Greetings, my dear friend, I work hard on this platform and abide by the rules in order to make a lot of money, gain knowledge and experience, and I have confidence that working in the field of cryptocurrencies is of great benefit.

Yes, you have said absolutely right, this is a new policy, but according to this, if we should work and do it together, support each other, then we can earn very well. On the other hand, brother can not earn very well because our comment will be passed only on which we will get this reputation positive. Because of this we should support each other and take positive action on each other You have made a very good comment and I am also giving you reputations now and that too positive two big kindes, whoever has a good post, he should definitely give reputations positively. 

Yes friends, if we gather a lot of friends and think, then surely our thinking will be very good. The thinking of a person, which we think, is to some extent, Brother, many people think together and think, then their thinking becomes much deeper. 

indeed you  are right,  we all keep benefiting in this forum if we work according to the forum rules we will earn alot.  We just have to be patient and keep working hard to achieve our goals. 

If what you say is very true, friend, what we must do here in the forum is to continue working so that when we least think about it or do not realize it, we will already have capital and a lot of money for our things or needs and in addition to that we can also earn much more experiences or useful information.

Hello everyone, very good publication, you just have to keep working hard, and to accumulate the 4000 satoshis daily, this will always be profit, the important thing is that when working in cryptotalk, we will always feel secure of our payments, and it is an income that we will always count on.

• +1 1

Ho everyone yes this right all members and connected with each other on this platform in my opinion this platform provides us lot information and knowledge when we spend time here for work we have too much things to learn and earn at same time we can work harder and good income which good for support in life and learning is useful and knowledgeable experience best of luck to all of you

Yes friends, we should think together because thinking together is of great benefit where one man works with his thinking and understanding, then there is one, whereas if the team or group cut a thinking then their thinking is just amazing and also superb.

Exactly my friend, but we have to think about how to gain experience and knowledge before thinking about making money. We are here to reach a goal, which is the best way to trade.