We need some advice from the experts - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AlexRSN

We need some advice from the experts

In fact, my friend, I do not think that there is anyone who knows or guarantees the rise or fall of prices in the currency .. my dear friend that the issue of investment is compatible with the process of supply and demand .. buying and selling .. This matter cannot be predicted .. But the field of investment can be studied and studied. Analyzing risks .. And only then I tell you that you can forecast and work in the field of investment .. You have to trust yourself and provide hard work for success .. I wish you good luck.

You just need to keep track of the trends in rise and falls of ehat you're planning to invest in. You might meed expert analsyts' advice before you plunge into something. Be careful and try to remain up-to-date. It'll help. 

No one can predict if there are currencies that will rise so I suggest you devote your interests in this forum and you will get a currency and store it and invest it as well...

The prices of cryptocurrencies are now increasing, especially the price of Bitcoin, so if you really want to invest I advise you on this currency because I think it will rise a lot in the coming days and you will make profits from it

• +3 1

Although I am not an expert in this field, but one day I heard advice from senior members, which is that we must not buy the high currency and sell while the currency is low. We must buy a weak currency so that we sell it when its price rises and earn a profit from it.

• +3 1

The best advice for storing cryptocurrencies and profiting from them is to diversify our investments through multiple currencies to maximize our chances of profit while lowering our chances of loss.

No one can predict the increasing use of digital currencies, so I don't think someone would be here to give you assured recommendations, but I am working on a strategy that involves purchasing a low-value currency and selling it when the value increases.

On 2/22/2021 at 11:53 PM, AlexRSN said:

Now, after the price of cryptocurrency has risen, we want some advice about currencies that will rise in the coming days so that we can store them?

Dear now the price of Bitcoin is again decrease and it is a biggest currency and I am checking it so I am saying now if if anyone want to buy Bitcoin then it can easily buy it because in every hour it is decreasing it price and also at the same time it is also increasing so it is a valuable time for us.

I am not expert on trading but I know little bit about trading if we want to become the successful member for trading than we should buy the coin which have low prices and sell it when it's price will high 

Welcome, my friend, here due to the rise in cryptocurrencies, so a person needs a currency that he can find and save for the future, but I do not know very well in these matters, but in my opinion, Bitcoin is one of the best, easiest and most valuable currencies, so I recommend it among all currencies.

• +2 1

I think the best cryptocurrencies right now to trade and earn profits are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin.  These currencies make a lot of profit because their prices are always increasing.  I will advise you to choose those consultations mentioned above.

No one can peridict the price of digital currency because it is so difficult the best way to make money through trading is to buy when the price falling and sell when the price is rising۔become a successful trader must be a long time trader not a day trader۔۔۔

Well my dear friend, it is a good question and certainly there are a lot of members looking for an answer to it, but the problem is that predicting currency prices is difficult and risky due to its constant fluctuations, but I think Doug is the most likely to rise

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

My dear friend, no one can guarantee you that the price of a currency will rise in the future. Everything depends on personal analysis and data study . But at any point something unexpected could happen . So I advise you to read a lot of advice and then rely on yourself to determine the currency you will buy because you are the only one responsible for your decision .

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/22/2021 at 11:53 PM, AlexRSN said:

Now, after the price of cryptocurrency has risen, we want some advice about currencies that will rise in the coming days so that we can store them?

Dear mate i am not a more expert. But i think if we follow the rules and regulations than we will get success easily. And we should focus on our aim. We should not cheat with forum. We should add value able content.

According to my experience crypto currency value decreased when there is cash balance out much more, so how much time we have to wait for the purpose of earnings more from BTC coin , when pric rate is not higher.

My dear friend, do not be fooled by the words that some people talk about about the rise of a particular cryptocurrency or that a cryptocurrency will have its price drop because no one knows anything. If you want to buy a specific cryptocurrency, follow your story, it might work out and win a lot of money, but don't listen to anyone so that you don't feel regret. In the future.

I do not think that there is a person who knows for sure what will increase and what will decrease. The matter is completely dependent on analysis and forecasting through the data you see in prices daily. 

Actually, I'm new to this and i don't know so much about these things. I also need experienced and experts for answering this. Thankful for moderators in advance.

It is really good to know that you are interested in learning. But I would definitely tell you that you just have to use search feature for your relevant purpose including the advice of seniors. It is because there are many posts have already been posted in which seniors are giving much useful advices to beginners.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

That is the question we all ask ourselves but personally I think the best investment we can make is to store Bitcoin (BTC) I think it is the queen of cryptocurrencies which will give us a great profit margin thanks to the fact that its price will increase a lot for next year and we can take advantage of that.

I don't know much about all of this but I do know a little bit that I share with you, Make your own content and don't steal anyone's content, According to the rules of the website, if you go against it, you will have to bear the loss, 

• +1 1

Dear friend, thank you for this article, but none of the members knows about the rise and change of cryptocurrencies, but I want the experts to publish everything useful about this topic so that others benefit. Thank you very much.

• +2 1

Friend, I am not an expert but my advice is to always follow the rules of the forum and never trust someone who tells you or asks for your personal information because they could use it to steal or scam you so that is my advice I hope it will be of great help so that they work calmly or calmly here on this site that is cryptotalk.

In fact, I do not have experience with this, but the thing that I know is that I do not trust the expectations, in the end they are expectations and there is a high probability that they will not be fulfilled. If you believe this, then you can buy currencies when they are low, And store it until it rises later.