[ANN][POW/POS/Masternodes] DIY Tube Video Pays For Video Views & Comments - Page 8 - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DIY Tube Video

[ANN][POW/POS/Masternodes] DIY Tube Video Pays For Video Views & Comments

Edit, Exchange links changed. See DIY Tube Coin Site for links to exchanges: https://www.diytubecoin.com

Edited by DIY Tube Video

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT!!! Someone is trying to sell DIY Tube Coins at 50% off their value. Its a buyers opportunity!!!

Get them here: https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange?market=DIY_BTC

(Its certainly not me but hey, go get them)

If I had the extra money, I would buy them all up. But I have not sold a single coin yet so I haven nothing to spare myself.

Edit: I am mining DIYT Coins, which costs money. So I do believe in its value. Not to mention the extreme costs of developing DIY Tube and the ongoing monthly costs to maintain it all, out of my own pocket.

Edited by DIY Tube Video

34 minutes ago, CryptoDealHunter said:

A quick back of the envelope figuring and I calculate you would be far ahead buying the coin than all the electricity plus wear and tear on equipment. Almost 7 to 1 better. It must be terrible that you haven't a few nickles to buy your own coin. Guess that should have been worked into the project beforehand. In all my years buying and trading crypto currency I don't think I ever seen anyone that purports to be as poor as you. I'm not sure if that works in your favor or against. Oh well, happy mining.

Oh, so let me see if I understand you correctly... According to you, its a shame I did not plan to have enough money left over to buy up all the DIY Tube Coins on the exchanges when they were sold?

I dont really think that is they way this is supposed to work. lol

And a "few nickles"? I think you need to take a look over there and check again. There are thousands of dollars worth of coins up for sale.

2 minutes ago, snowergae said:

Whаt's going on, lol. It aрpeаrs yоu both are known tо еасh оthеr frоm оthеrs endeavor.

I have been full time on YouTube for 7 years and attracted some not so nice followers, to put it politely. Its part of YT and part of the reason why I started DIY Tube to protect people from harassment.

You should see the comments and attacks on the bitcointalk ANN where nobody can get banned or blocked, it seems. No holds barred over there.

Hwy, you were saying DIYtoken to be listed in exchanges. Any update on that? And what was the price of token sale? I can't see much information on it here.

8 hours ago, DIY Tube Video said:

You should see the comments and attacks on the bitcointalk ANN where nobody can get banned or blocked, it seems. No holds barred over there.

Bitcointalk was supposed to have the freedom of speech although that's not possible because of the DT members there. 

1 minute ago, ASIC_Loves_nist5 said:

So what is happening with your coin? I looked a little while ago there was only one wallet mining coin? Did everyone lose interest? Whats the plan for today? Do you have any marketing ideas to pull the coin out of the gutter? 

Yes, yes, your friends over on the bitcointalk forum have been pounding me about those fake results they are showing. The true results are that at least three pools we know of are loaded with miners and the network hash is between 1.2 to 6 TH at any given time. One pool had 63 miners last night when I checked.

That tells me the mining is going strong.

And a blockchain explorer allows anyone to see literally everything for themselves. The wallets getting the coins are the mining pools. Anyone can see that.

5 minutes ago, ASIC_Loves_nist5 said:

Pounding you with fake results? How can that be? I looked at icopool.club and it said only 1 wallet was being mined. Did those bad people take over that site? Seems to me the logical solution is to post a site that supports your claims. That way it would prove those bad people wrong? No?

You looked at one pool and each pool has one wallet, then pays to other wallets. There are at least three other pools that I am aware of. Which I have been telling your friends.

Just now, ASIC_Loves_nist5 said:

Maybe you could do a YouTube video explaining it all. That'll show them, right? What's you plan to stop people trying to buy your coin at a penny when its supposed to be 10 cent? Boy, I sure am glad I never tried to make my own coin. Tough road ahead, and as it seems, especially for you.

Your friends have certainly put in a purchase order for under 1 cent per coin but that does not mean anyone is going to sell to them at that price. Yes, when trying to take on the giant YouTube and facing such strong opposition, it is a tough road.

But two years since we started DIY Tube and we are still growing. We have overcame much opposition and many obstacles in the past. We will overcome these too.

1 hour ago, ASIC_Loves_nist5 said:

I mean it may make a good David vs. Goliath story but that's pretty much as far as it goes.   

I can accept that story 

Look who won 🙂

Edited by DIY Tube Video

Members of the DIY Tube Video Community can now withdraw their earnings onto the blockchain for sale or trade on the exchanges.

If you are a member, log into your account, click on your earnings at the top center, on the drop down menu select "Withdraw DIYT Coins" and fill out the fields. Its that easy.

Join https://www.diytube.video and get paid for doing what you enjoy!

Exchange links changed. New links available here:

Buy DIYT with Bitcoin https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange?market=DIYT_BTC

Buy DIYT with Litecoin https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange?market=DIYT_LTC

Buy DIYT with Dogecoin https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange?market=DIYT_DOGE

Buy DIYT with Ethereum https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange?market=DIYT_ETH

Buy DIYT with UTIP https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange?market=DIYT_UTIP

7 hours ago, rajib7970 said:

This token is not listed any good exchanges or I am unable to find it on coinmarketcap or coingecho. Please first develop your coin and bring some trust in us. Why do we pay more time where you are not stable and your coin has no value in the market. we would like to work but you should be more responsible for that. Develop your coin first then do your advertisement.

Every coin starts somewhere. We had no ICO, no IEO, no presale, no fund raiser. So we have to start out small and grow from there. We did not start out with 100 million in coin sales before starting a company like most blockchains do.

We started developing DIY Tube two years ago and built a stable platform first. Then we built the blockchain. That all takes time and money.

14 minutes ago, ASIC_Loves_nist5 said:

Would the reason for no ICO, IEO, Presale or fund raiser be due to the fact that you couldn't afford to meet the necessary funds and the required compliance? Isn't this the same coin you tried to launch on Steemit a year ago but had to remove it because the FTC was going to arrest you if you didn't?

There is nothing wrong with establishing yourself in the crypto currency market but I think the reason you are getting so much blow back is your reckless disregard for following the proper channels and trying to do everything on the cheap, cutting corners and riding on the edge of legality. Then you have the gall to tell others that it's their responsibility to make sure they're complying with the law? 

I think you should pull back and stop with all the shenanigans and take the time to make it right so people don't find themselves in a quagmire of legal problems.   

Do you have any real evidence of your claims against me? No? I did not think so.

18 hours ago, DIY Tube Video said:

Exchange links changed. New links available here:

This is very ridiculous that the coin is listed in an exchange where no volume. this exchange is a new one in fact. It would be better if you listed the project in a minimum standard level's exchange as well, so that interested people could have some. No one will be interested to register a new exchange to invest in a new coin. Hope this makes sense.

58 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

This is very ridiculous that the coin is listed in an exchange where no volume. this exchange is a new one in fact. It would be better if you listed the project in a minimum standard level's exchange as well, so that interested people could have some. No one will be interested to register a new exchange to invest in a new coin. Hope this makes sense.

Yes it makes perfect sense and the YT trolls have been all over my bitcointalk forum announcement slamming me for this.

But we had no fund raiser so we dont have the tens of thousands of dollars needed to get on a big exchange.

I had to start somewhere. I have seen many startups get listed on a smaller exchange at first.

Also I have been trying to get on larger exchanges but their requirements are often to be listed on another exchange first and to be on coinmarketcap with a lot of trade volume. So that puts us back at getting on a smaller exchange, generating some trade volume going and then moving up the ladder.

We are working on a change in the blockchain on a testnet at this time anyway so things are sort of on hold. When we are done testing and make it live, then we will bring investors to the site and make some sales.

Big plans are in the works and will be announced when we are ready.

Edited by DIY Tube Video

1 minute ago, DIY Tube Video said:

Yes it makes perfect sense and the YT trolls have been all over my bitcointalk forum announcement slamming me for this.

But we had no fund raiser so we dont have the tens of thousands of dollars needed to get on a big exchange.

I had to start somewhere. I have seen many startups get listed on a smaller exchange at first.

We are working on a change in the blockchain on a testnet at this time anyway so things are sort of on hold. When we are done testing and make it live, then we will bring investors to the site and make some sales.

Big plans are in the works and will be announced when we are ready.

Well, I got your point and I know there was no ICO, but you know it's better to come up with a professional way. I understand your point though. Do you believe anyone will go to unnamed exchange for buying your coin? Anyway, it's your project, your rules, your decision.

The listing fee on medium level exchanges are not that much. I think you must have that fund to list the project.

13 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Well, I got your point and I know there was no ICO, but you know it's better to come up with a professional way. I understand your point though. Do you believe anyone will go to unnamed exchange for buying your coin? Anyway, it's your project, your rules, your decision.

The listing fee on medium level exchanges are not that much. I think you must have that fund to list the project.

The cost of hosting DIY Tube at this time are huge and coming out of my own pocket so funds are tight.

We only need to sell one masternode to raise the funds for a bit larger exchange. And then move up the ladder.

We are working on masternodes right now. There was a bug in the wallet which allows POW miners to bypass the MN on a yiimp mining pool by not ticking a button in the settings. So we shut down MN till we fix it. We should be ready for marketing soon though.

When we are done with that, things will start to move again.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 minutes ago, ASIC_Loves_nist5 said:

Well selling one masternode is going to be a little difficult wouldn't you say? From what I've heard you announce, you want $4,000 US for one and with a current price per coin @ 0.014 you are asking for the node purchaser to lose nearly all that money straight away. And with no movement in selling or buying that would be a TERRIBLE investment, no?

Some people listed a few coins at a low value. That is not an obstacle really. Actually one MN investor will immediately raise the value of the coin, turning into an instant ROI. Its quite simple really.

There are certain people rejoicing because they "devalued" our coin by listing it so low. But I see it as a marketing tactic to bring in the first investor when we are ready. Its a bonus really.

I mean who would not want to buy low and sell high?

Or, for a masternode holder, who would not want to buy in so cheap and hold for the profits to come? Just imagine the incredible ROI on such a cheap investment.

When we are ready, I have no fear that things will move along quite nicely.

Edited by DIY Tube Video

1 minute ago, ASIC_Loves_nist5 said:

With all due respect, the coin is flat out stalled so how is a masternone buyer to have any hope of recovering the massive loss up front?

Lol, please read my answer above again. I literally  just laughed at that. Thank you. It felt good to laugh.

There are no sales because I told everyone to wait until we fix the wallets. No point in anyone getting things moving yet.

Once we give the go ahead, at that super low cost, people will run over one another to be the first to buy. But until there is a product to buy, there is no point in anyone buying yet.

We are finishing work on a testnet. Once we are done, we will fix the wallets and move forward.

A mining pool shows up as one wallet. Everyone in the cryptocurrency world knows this. Then that wallet pays to other wallets. Our blockchain explorer shows the real details that there are literally hundreds of wallets out there with our coin now.

I have attached a screen print of one single mining pool out of a few that are mining our coin. It looks like ASICs though because there are currently 44 miners at the time I am writing this.

Another factor to consider when having discussions in the crypto world is to be sure what you are saying. Forking a coin is easier and has less chance of bugs or problems because you are using someone else's work, which is pre-established and functioning. Writing your own code has more risks involved and often leads to bug fixes down the line.

And our source code is open for all to see. How else can the mining pools and coin exchange list us without it?

Untitled.png

Now is the time to buy DIYT Coins. Someone is selling their coins at a ridiculously low price on the exchange.

The first ones to buy these coins will see an immediate and huge ROI because the next coins in line for sale are at the normal 10 cents each.

Inside DIY Tube members get paid for views on their videos and for writing comments. Advertisers can pay for ads using DIYT Coins as well. And channel owners can use DIYT Coins to promote their video or channel onto the homepage. Members can tip one another using DIYT. And viewers can set up monthly tips and donations like on Patreon.

All of these points already give DIY Tube Coins a real world value.

But soon we will be releasing the new updated wallets. We will enable Masternodes again and set up wallet staking. Members will be able to stake smaller amounts of DIYT Coins in pools, allowing anyone to earn DIYT Coins.

At that point we will start a marketing campaign to push the sale of DIY Tube Coins.

So buy your coins now while they are cheap and see an immediate ROI

Get your DIYT Coins here:

https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange/Basic?market=DIYT_BTC

1 hour ago, GhoulSlayer said:

Is he deleting your questions too? SMH . Where's the contract on his exchange and why it has not been published to his investors yet? I found out the terms are vital to a coin going away without notice based on the contract terms with the exchange. I'm sure he'll delete this vital question. Or maybe has no clue what I'm talking about.

I have no power to delete anything on here. I am not a moderator. Maybe you are in the wrong place discussing these issues.

We have some shares for sale in DIY Tube Video Community LLC. We have only 10 shares left for sale at 1%  each.

Cost per share is $5,000 per 1% ownership.

Video ad income brings in about $14 per 1,000 views on average to YouTube. Range is $7 to 21 based on research.

YouTube gets 1 billion views per day, raking in about $45 million per day, at least.

When DIY Tube hits 1 million views per month, we can run in stream video ads, putting us immediately at $14,000 per month. To start out.

It will go up from there. Shareholders get their percentage after costs. All income/expenses are online for members to see at any time.

Email me admin@diytube.video for info.

Just now, CryptoDealHunter said:

One must ask, if it is such a great (guaranteed) investment then why aren't you buying them? 

"first ones to buy these coins will see an immediate and huge ROI "

Your statement is drawing a conclusion. Is that your guarantee? 

Its very simply math really. Currently the lowest priced DIYT Coins are at 1.5 cents each. The next group costs a bit more and so on, up to 10 cents each. As the cheaper coins are sold off, the cost raises incrementally until the only coins for sale are at 10 cents, or higher, each.

It wont take long, or many buyers, to get the price back up to normal. One single Masternode holder would immediately bring the price back up to 10 cents and see an instant ROI.

Or hold them to run a masternode and see nice returns at a low investment cost.

In a way, those people selling so cheap are doing us a favor for now. Gets the ball rolling nicely.