[ANN][POW/POS/Masternodes] DIY Tube Video Pays For Video Views & Comments - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DIY Tube Video

[ANN][POW/POS/Masternodes] DIY Tube Video Pays For Video Views & Comments

I'm new at this and have been exploring this forum.  I'm reading the thread on the Minter coin and the presentation sounds similar to yours.  Without taking too much of your time to read the entire Minter proposal, can you take a look at that thread and tell me how your offering differs, if at all, and what would the advantages to DIY coins be? Thanks.

1 hour ago, CryptoKeeper said:

I'm new at this and have been exploring this forum.  I'm reading the thread on the Minter coin and the presentation sounds similar to yours.  Without taking too much of your time to read the entire Minter proposal, can you take a look at that thread and tell me how your offering differs, if at all, and what would the advantages to DIY coins be? Thanks.

DIY Tube Coin is a reward given to members of the DIY Tube Video Community for video views, comments and more. It can be mined using CPU, GPU and masternodes as well.

You can read our coin pages for full details: https://www.diytubecoin.com

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

4 hours ago, DIY Tube Video said:

Good morning everyone! We had planned to launch our live blockchain and DIY Tube Coin at 9 am this morning EST. We have run into some issues and will have to delay a few hours. Please stay tuned for updates.

For live info, please join our telegram group: https://t.me/DIY_Tube_Video

I just wanted to write and ask are there any news and updates
regarding DIY Tube coin and platfrom when I you wrote this info you wrote.

I see some people are happy about this this delay 🙄

Edited by hexwin
  • Useful or interesting 1

So in order to get the DIYTUBE coins I have to upload videso onto your site? I don't make videos, wouldn't know where to begin.

Might be a good idea to cut/paste the terms and conditions into this thread, the way it's done on the Minter thread.  I don't have to go chasing around to other websites to see what they're offering.  Looks very professional however I am a bit wary of their team which is cartoon drawings of the members, how do I even know if these are real people? Well I asked that in the Minter thread and didn't get an answer yet.  Do you have a resume of your team?  That is hopefully real people and not cartoon drawings?

43 minutes ago, hexwin said:

I just wanted to write and ask are there any news and updates
regarding DIY Tube coin and platfrom when I you wrote this info you wrote.

I see some people are happy about this this delay 🙄

Haha. I bet they are. Our developer is working hard. Its 2 am where he is but he says he should get it going yet "tonight" his time. I hope so. I wont be able to sleep myself till its done.

39 minutes ago, CryptoKeeper said:

So in order to get the DIYTUBE coins I have to upload videso onto your site? I don't make videos, wouldn't know where to begin.

Might be a good idea to cut/paste the terms and conditions into this thread, the way it's done on the Minter thread.  I don't have to go chasing around to other websites to see what they're offering.  Looks very professional however I am a bit wary of their team which is cartoon drawings of the members, how do I even know if these are real people? Well I asked that in the Minter thread and didn't get an answer yet.  Do you have a resume of your team?  That is hopefully real people and not cartoon drawings?

You can get DIY Tube Coins in multiple ways.

1. mining with CPU or GPU

2. masternode mining

3. upload videos and get paid for views

4. write comments and get paid for them

I wont talk about another project but maybe you can suggest to them that people want to see real names and faces.

2 minutes ago, DIY Tube Video said:

Do you have a resume of your team

Literally everything is on our coin site. https://www.diytube.video

Hey, how much were you able to sell on the launch, you were talking about it's going too Wednesday. I can't see much update on that here.

Any new update made?

Anyway, I was interested but didn't go for purchase. I think you had a good sale.

1 minute ago, Consignee said:

Hey, how much were you able to sell on the launch, you were talking about it's going too Wednesday. I can't see much update on that here.

Any new update made?

Anyway, I was interested but didn't go for purchase. I think you had a good sale.

Well, it was a misfire so far. We ran into issues which our developer is working on. Its after 2 am for him and he is still working. We hope to launch the blockchain yet soon

1 minute ago, DIY Tube Video said:

Well, it was a misfire so far. We ran into issues which our developer is working on. Its after 2 am for him and he is still working. We hope to launch the blockchain yet soon

So you have only one developer working on this?
Are you sure this will be enough to complete and maintain the project in future.

I followofeed few projects so far and I know that you need more people 
as unexpected stuff always comes up in blockchain business 🙂

2 minutes ago, hexwin said:

So you have only one developer working on this?
Are you sure this will be enough to complete and maintain the project in future.

I followofeed few projects so far and I know that you need more people 
as unexpected stuff always comes up in blockchain business 🙂

We have a blockchain dev, software dev and myself, php programmer.

13 minutes ago, DIY Tube Video said:

That's sad to hear. I wish everything get fixed soon. By the way, have you released the wallet? Github link?

And what about mining with CPU? How much effective will it be?

I have seen Epic Cash has used an algorithm namely RandomX which favor the CPU mining.

16 minutes ago, Consignee said:

That's sad to hear. I wish everything get fixed soon. By the way, have you released the wallet? Github link?

And what about mining with CPU? How much effective will it be?

I have seen Epic Cash has used an algorithm namely RandomX which favor the CPU mining.

Thank you. We cant release the wallet until after we mine the first block.

due to a couple family issues on the team, we are delaying until Wednesday. I have something personal to attend to and our dev has an emergency. He gave it his best shot but had to go.

Edited by DIY Tube Video

On 9/30/2019 at 2:01 PM, DIY Tube Video said:

DIY Tube pays you for video views and comments. You dont have to mine it and you simply have to upload your videos or write comments.

DIY Tube was based on YT payment plan of 50/50 revenue sharing about 3 years ago. Now I dont know what they pay but my income went from $3,200-4,200 down to $800 like overnight and I did not change a thing. Now I struggle to get $1,200 a month if I work harder than ever.

The plan is for DIY Tube to help content creators pay their bills again like they used to with YT. Plus DIY Tube pays immediately for your activities without jumping through hoops to become monetized.

The biggest insult to me was when they cut pay to my smaller channel after working 8 months to become monetized. They wrote an email saying something like they are cutting pay to smaller channels which do not contribute much to the community as a whole so they can pay more to the largest channels (the ones that sued YT and won).

On DIY Tube everyone gets paid from day one.

Also we have a use for our coin inside DIY Tube. Members can promote their own channel or video to the top of the homepage, gaining even more views and subs. Plus companies can self advertise. There will be merchandise and a store too. This will keep the coin at a minimum value of $0.10 each. It can rise but I doubt it can fall below that value.

well 1200 is still a good income. Clearly it is not the same as 4200$ but still a reasonable income. I wish I had it those days with the crypto so low... means I can multiply my income as soon all the crypto will start receiving fundings... 

This is my last post here for now. A troll is down voting me to death. There are now time limits only allowing me one post per three minutes. I dont even care about the money they pay here. Not at all. I only want to share and take part in this forum.

I am out. I wont give the troll the comments to vote me to nothing. And I cant answer all the comments to my posts. See ya all later.

Follow our telegram for live updates: https://t.me/DIY_Tube_Video

Wait, so this launch thing didn't happen?  This is why I'm very wary and cautious about diving into all this crypto coin stuff.  I have a lot to learn before I go throwing money around here and there.  Anyway I will check back in to see if it goes down next week.  This thread had my interest because it looked to have so much more activity than other threads.  I will go back thru the forum and see what else I can learn, cheers.

On 9/28/2019 at 4:25 PM, xBDT Script said:

Clearly you are YouTube competitor. Think is do you guys have that much money and team to handle and compute with giant google?

no really, there are several video blockchain, Dtube is a community sharing platform where users vote videos to rewards creators. 

GB

On 9/28/2019 at 4:03 PM, DIY Tube Video said:

So join DIY Tube today and lets grow together.

Ready. :)

👊

DIY.jpg.689c674649ed3a0ef11d371eec253476.jpg

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

7 hours ago, alexisfuentes said:

Ready. :)

DIY.jpg.689c674649ed3a0ef11d371eec253476.jpg

Have you joined and started posting videos there, Alexis?  Is it a family-friendly video site or more raunchy like Ebaum's world, etc.?  How much DIYcoiins have you accumulated thus far and have you transferred them into something else like Bitcoin?  Thanks.

26 minutes ago, CryptoKeeper said:

Have you joined and started posting videos there, Alexis?  Is it a family-friendly video site or more raunchy like Ebaum's world, etc.?  How much DIYcoiins have you accumulated thus far and have you transferred them into something else like Bitcoin?  Thanks.

Hi, Cryptokeeper.

Have you joined and started posting videos there, Alexis? Yes, 8 hours ago.

Is it a family-friendly video site or more raunchy like Ebaum's world, etc.? is very soon to have arguments...

GB

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

iam really waiting for similar platforms like bittube. finaly got one! do you know which exchanges listed diy tube?

On 10/10/2019 at 3:36 PM, CryptoKeeper said:

Wait, so this launch thing didn't happen?  This is why I'm very wary and cautious about diving into all this crypto coin stuff.  I have a lot to learn before I go throwing money around here and there.  Anyway I will check back in to see if it goes down next week.  This thread had my interest because it looked to have so much more activity than other threads.  I will go back thru the forum and see what else I can learn, cheers.

Wow, sorry, I did not get any notifications on this page since Thursday. Now I have a lot of catching up to do.

I founded DIY Tube Video Community back in Nov 2017 so we have been around a while. We developed a rock solid platform first and then started on the blockchain. This should tell people we mean business.

Our developer had a family emergency just before launch. We may have been able to proceed without him but if anything came up it would have been a mess so we postponed the launch. Hey, after two years of development, we are going to be sure everything is perfect. Again, showing we are serious and no pump and dump project.

On 10/11/2019 at 1:07 AM, alexisfuentes said:

no really, there are several video blockchain, Dtube is a community sharing platform where users vote videos to rewards creators. 

I tried dtube and was not happy at all. Unless they changed things, they only monetize your videos for the first 7 days and then nothing at all ever. And then you only get some money if a whale upvotes you, which never happened for me on there.

DIY Tube monetizes you forever from the first day. And you get paid for your video views and not at the mercy of some whales.

On 10/11/2019 at 10:58 AM, alexisfuentes said:

Hi, Cryptokeeper.

Have you joined and started posting videos there, Alexis? Yes, 8 hours ago.

Is it a family-friendly video site or more raunchy like Ebaum's world, etc.? is very soon to have arguments...

GB

What do you mean by that? What arguments will there be? We are family friendly and if we find anything "raunchy" it will be removed. DIY Tube is meant to be a place where members who have been discriminated against on YT or other platforms for their opinions can share them without fear of harassment. As long as its legal and clean.

5 hours ago, Mohs3n71 said:

have you listed your coin in https://masternodes.online/ website ? there are many master node hunters out there that would like to find new master node coins, it could bring lots of new investors

We will but their fees are quite high and we spent all our funds on development over two years. We need to launch our blockchain, sell some coins and then get listed.

4 hours ago, Adel said:

I  just want to inform you, i already register on your website to test your platform , also i do follow your twitter handler to get news and update. But i need test for couple days to give comment on your website. 

Thank you for joining us. I am sure you will not be disappointed. We have worked very hard to come to this day. Please feel free to let us know your thoughts on our Telegram channel: https://t.me/DIY_Tube_Video

3 hours ago, kjames said:

iam really waiting for similar platforms like bittube. finaly got one! do you know which exchanges listed diy tube?

We have not yet launched our blockchain. Should be tomorrow morning, if all goes well. Then we plan to be listed on the exchanges.

I have looked at their platform (which came our after ours) and was not impresses. We have been around since 2017 and built up our platform first, then our blockchain.

Members currently earn virtual DIYT Coins inside the website. These are a sort of IOU for the real thing after we launch the blockchain, on a 1 - 1 value.

2 hours ago, DIY Tube Video said:

Wow, sorry, I did not get any notifications on this page since Thursday. Now I have a lot of catching up to do.

I founded DIY Tube Video Community back in Nov 2017 so we have been around a while. We developed a rock solid platform first and then started on the blockchain. This should tell people we mean business.

Thank you for responding.  I thought maybe you flew the coop or something.  Can you expound on what you mean by "rock solid platform"?  As I said I'm still new at this, looking at different coin options.  I'm not much for making videos and I don't want to cut/paste others' work, that wouldn't be ethical.

2 minutes ago, CryptoKeeper said:

Thank you for responding.  I thought maybe you flew the coop or something.  Can you expound on what you mean by "rock solid platform"?  As I said I'm still new at this, looking at different coin options.  I'm not much for making videos and I don't want to cut/paste others' work, that wouldn't be ethical.

Nope, I am not going anywhere. Not after two long years of work on this.

I mean we worked on the video sharing platform and internal payments systems first. Then made sure it worked by extensive live testing all this time. Only after we were sure it was working well, but free, did we start work on the blockchain.

You can mine, get video views or post comments. Or run a masternode.

Our blockchain is live!!!! Get the wallet and start mining with your CPU here: https://www.diytubecoin.com/CPU-Mining.html

Join our telegram with questions: https://t.me/DIY_Tube_Video

Good luck!
I am waiting to hear feedback and impressions from people.
I would also suggest some tweaking is needed in website theme and style

4 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Good luck!
I am waiting to hear feedback and impressions from people.
I would also suggest some tweaking is needed in website theme and style

Thank you. Yes we can work on that later on for sure. I am hearing that from people.