[ANN][POW/POS/Masternodes] DIY Tube Video Pays For Video Views & Comments - Page 9 - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DIY Tube Video

[ANN][POW/POS/Masternodes] DIY Tube Video Pays For Video Views & Comments

1 minute ago, CryptoDealHunter said:

So again, if it is such a guaranteed ROI then WHY DON'T YOU BUY THEM?

Its a very simple question, no?  

You can ask all you want, but I do not feel like sharing my own financial strategies with you.

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

48 minutes ago, ASIC_Loves_nist5 said:

But I would be curious to know how a LLC company that suddenly comes into existence in July 2019

Just to show the World what sort of credibility you have. This is copied from our coin site:

DIY Tube Video Community LLC Docs

Originally DIY Tube Video Community was run under The Do It Yourself World LLC but later we founded DIY Tube Video Community LLC

You can find The Do It Yourself World LLC filings here: The Do It Yourself World LLC

You can find DIY Tube Video Community LLC filings here: DIY Tube Video Community LLC

This was taken from our coin site: https://www.diytube.video

Also notice on our timeline that our site is two years old, not three months as you say.

As to the rest of your words, well, people can see for themselves.

Edited by DIY Tube Video

We got the blockchain explorer on our own coin site now, thanks to ICO.

Tomorrow I will get the links on the coin homepage for convenience.

He has made some improvements to the functionality and stability for us.

Here is the blockchain explorer: http://explorer.diytubecoin.com/

15 minutes ago, ihavedreams said:

oh my gosh, if you only pay for the first seven days, it won't produce and can't be used as income or daily income, and hopefully we will find tokens that we can make for income.

We, DIY Tube, pay for as long as your video is online. I was talking about another site in that comment.

I have been asked quite a few times by a certain group of people why I do not invest into DIY Tube Coin myself if I believe in it so much.

Well, besides the fact that I invested two years of my life into DIY Tube Video Community, I just invested into DIY Tube Coin in a way.

I bought a Baikal ASIC miner and got it set up and running today. Since the first day, the ASICs took over and mining with GPU was not possible anymore. That left me out of the game for a while. I love mining and wanted to be mining my own coin.

But today I have my own ASIC to mine our own coin. I figure, if you cant beat them, join them.

And these are not cheap machines.

Here is the video I made for DIY Tube today: https://www.diytube.video/v/27623

40 minutes ago, pitavi said:

Gоt it.  What's thе plаn fоr markеting and prоmotiоn?  You саn not reaсh right аudiеnсе withоut prоmоtiоn, right?  Arе yоu hаving any sorts of prоmotion whаtsoеvеr?  I lеt peоple knоw about the prоjеct аnd hаve аn offer fоr creating awаreness.  I will PM yоu, if you are interested.

Yes, please do PM me, here or on our telegram chat: https://t.me/DIY_Tube_Video

We have plans for marketing once our Masternodes are up and running well.

Still no of the masterlodes sold?  I had lost interest in following the evolution of this projet as there seems to be so many resets and fixes and general confusion.

3 hours ago, CryptoKeeper said:

Still no of the masterlodes sold?  I had lost interest in following the evolution of this projet as there seems to be so many resets and fixes and general confusion.

I think this project is pretty much dead and everyone lost interest... too much moaning and still no bug fix, source code etc... He has been talking about "soon" release of blablabla... but still...nothing.   His coins tanked to a fraction of a penny and now he is back on YouTube because he needs money.... 🙄

3 minutes ago, PrivateEnterprise said:

So he's done? What is everyone supposed to do? At least I would expect him to announce closing the project instead of leaving us all hanging. Last I heard there was supposed to be another reset or another fork or something and we're supposed to get a new wallet again. So much hoop jumping and no communication. 

Time will tell... All I know is if I had any of his coins and they get lost because of a fork or any of his actions, I would certainly contact the authorities or sue him.

Hello everyone. Contrary to the many rumors floating around, we are still here and going strong.

We are going to fork the blockchain on November 10th. Details will be sent out tomorrow on how this will affect you and how you can keep your coins during the fork so please stay tuned for updates.

Those who follow along will not lose their mined coins.

Again, please ignore the rumors and let me explain what is going on.

When we launched our blockchain, we discovered that POW miners on a yiimp mining pool could bypass our Masternodes entirely, giving the miners 100% rewards. So we cut out MN and opened it up to POW miners until we could find a fix.

On November 10th, we are going to fork, dropping POW mining and moving to POS wallet staking and MN only.

Edited by DIY Tube Video

13 minutes ago, DIY Tube Video said:

Hello everyone. Contrary to the many rumors floating around, we are still here and going strong.

We are going to fork the blockchain on November 10th. Details will be sent out tomorrow on how this will affect you and how you can keep your coins during the fork so please stay tuned for updates.

Those who follow along will not lose their mined coins.

Again, please ignore the rumors and let me explain what is going on.

When we launched our blockchain, we discovered that POW miners on a yiimp mining pool could bypass our Masternodes entirely, giving the miners 100% rewards. So we cut out MN and opened it up to POW miners until we could find a fix.

On November 10th, we are going to fork, dropping POW mining and moving to POS wallet staking and MN only.

What about those who do not follow along or are part of your Telegram or Discord?

2 hours ago, coinliker said:

I am a content creator and a content writer. The concept is very good for me. Is there any roadmap published yet? 

Yes, you can see the DIYT roadmap on their site, besides that they also mark every result of their achievements, you can immediately see it here https://www.diytubecoin.com/

• Useful or interesting 1

9 hours ago, coinliker said:

I am a content creator and a content writer. The concept is very good for me. Is there any roadmap published yet? 

Yes, we have a detailed road map on our coin site https://www.diytubecoin.com down near the bottom part of the page.

We founded DIY Tube in 2017 and have recently opened up our blockchain and DIY Tube Coin to pay for activities on the site.

We have plans in place to increase the function and value of DIY Tube Coin soon as well.

37 minutes ago, Yosepa said:

Whoaa, So we will be payed for our activity on this platform, That was interesting concept! I see that there are also several different algorithms that look unique, I'll check your website and maybe join!

Yes, you are paid for views on videos that you upload to DIY Tube and you are paid if you write a comment. The idea is to put money back into the hands of content creators after YouTube cut pay so low. I have been a full time YouTuber for 7 years and my income was cut to 1/5th of what it was.

Soon we will have the ability to hold coins and earn more from them.

Announcement: On November 10th, 2019 we are going to fork our blockchain. We have been talking about this all along. The reason is to fix Masternodes.

Please read the article explaining all details and instructions here: https://www.diytube.info/updates-improvements/we-will-fork-diyt-blockchain-please-read-details-instructions/

You MUST take action in order to save your coins when we fork our blockchain or your coins can be lost forever.

Please join our telegram or discuss groups if you have any questions

Telegram: https://t.me/DIY_Tube_Video

Discus: https://discord.gg/pP7qsw6

50 minutes ago, Yosepa said:

Wow, I didn't know it! I think the income from YouTube is still great because I see some influencers that I often see can buy various items, It's very enlightening, it seems like DIY will be an alternative to YouTube. I will try now !!

It depends on the size of your channel and if YouTube considers your content "in" at this time. Homesteaders like me are seeing constantly reducing earnings.

One more thing. On DIY Tube you are monetized immediately and start earning. On YouTube the requirements are very high to become monetized.

1 hour ago, Yosepa said:

Yes, my friend has also made several requests but it is not in the acc, I think I will try to recommend DIY to my friends if I can immediately earnings. Are the video topics in DIY still mostly crypto or have mixed with others? (Vlog, Music, etc?)

You can upload any topic you like. Right now there is a growing mixture of topics on DIY Tube.

Just now, Yosepa said:

I understand, so I see it's still developing. I will immediately tell my friend to try DIY Tube as soon as possible, Thank you for answering some of my questions!

Thank you. Yes please do tell everyone. We have not yet advertised heavily until after we smooth out the blockchain issues. We should be promoting the site after the 10th of November if all goes well.

6 hours ago, Mane Pakyaw said:

This is why I'm very wary and cautious about diving into all this crypto coin stuff.  I have a lot to learn before I go throwing money around here and there.  Anyway I will check back in to see if it goes down next week.  This thread had my interest because it looked to have so much more activity than other threads.  I will go back thru the forum and see what else I can learn, cheers.

Please ignore the confusing posts on here. There are some copy/paste bots causing confusion. It also appears that some rumors are floating around. If you want to know anything about our team, please check out our coin page: https://www.diytubecoin.com

There you can find full personal details of our team members. Half of us are on YouTube so you can check us out on there too. You sure cant hide in the public like that.

Our coin is currently on the top of the exchange for volume today on two trading pairs.

And no, we did not buy the coins ourselves as someone suggested.

I am mining my coins fair and square like everyone else.

You can always PM me on telegram or discuss if you have questions.

Telegram: https://t.me/DIY_Tube_Video

Discus: https://discord.gg/gWzVC9D

Today we rank highest in trading volume for two trading pairs BTC/DIYT and ETH/DIYT on Unnamed Exchange. There was a lot of trading today, putting us in 2nd place for BTC and 1st place for ETH.

Buy DIY Tube Coins here: https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange/Basic?market=DIYT_BTC

3 hours ago, DIY Tube Video said:

Today we rank highest in trading volume for two trading pairs BTC/DIYT and ETH/DIYT on Unnamed Exchange. There was a lot of trading today, putting us in 2nd place for BTC and 1st place for ETH.

Buy DIY Tube Coins here: https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange/Basic?market=DIYT_BTC

I just found out about this exchange. it would be better if DIYT coins are listed on large exchanges, or at least exchanges that are already listed on Coinmarketcap.

12 hours ago, nira09 said:

I just found out about this exchange. it would be better if DIYT coins are listed on large exchanges, or at least exchanges that are already listed on Coinmarketcap.

Most of the other exchanges are very very expensive. Sadly that is left over from the peak ICO days in 2017 when blockchain companies had millions of dollars to throw away. We did not have any sale at all yet ourselves. So we got what we could for now and will expand as we go along.

Edited by DIY Tube Video

We are likely not going to fork as we had thought. We are working on an update instead which will enable Masternodes and remove POW mining without changing or losing existing wallet contents. More details will be shared when we are ready.

Tomorrow at 12 pm EST we are going to switch POW mining rewards back down to 0.5 DIYT per block and re-enable Masternode mining. This will not affect existing wallets.

If all goes well, we will be announcing the changes here.

14 hours ago, DIY Tube Video said:

Most of the other exchanges are very very expensive. Sadly that is left over from the peak ICO days in 2017 when blockchain companies had millions of dollars to throw away. We did not have any sale at all yet ourselves. So we got what we could for now and will expand as we go along.

Then, what will you do to increase the volume of your coin trading? I think if your coins are only listed on the Unnamed exchange, there will be no increase in trading volume unless you buy it yourself.