HOW HIGH CAN BITCOIN GO IN 2021-2022❓❓❓❣️ - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ababakrin

HOW HIGH CAN BITCOIN GO IN 2021-2022❓❓❓❣️

In my personal opinion, the Bitcoin will cross the $ 100,000 barrier due to the high demand for investment in Bitcoin, I think it is wonderful for the price to continue to rise

• +4 1

My dear fellow forum that cannot be predicted, there are only statistics with approximations but if one is a little intelligent and sees how they go up and down, he can have a little notion for the future since we are not that far only 8 months apart. one as a small investor always wants the highest price.

• +1 1

Frankly, I totally agree with this view . I think Bitcoin's future is very bright and will definitely rise above $ 100,000 . But I think it is difficult to determine its final price because it is constantly rising due to the high demand for it .

I don't think that these targets are correct, the price can go to $150,000 this year but not in 2022. It will not keep in a bull run for so long and Bitcoin is in the end crashing, we should expect this as price has already been 2000% higher from one year ago. These charts are not sustained for ever, if something rises so much so fast, it goes back down again later.

This is true my friend,

I think that the future of Bitcoin is prosperous and that its value will increase incredibly due to its wide spread recently. I think that no one can predict its coming value.

• +1 1

In my opinion, the coin of the bikoen will reach 100 thousand dollars at the end of 2020 because of the great popularity possessed by that currency and attract people to invest in addition to high demand and supply on the coin of the biking.

Bitcoin is the greatest investment in human history because it is the currency of the future. Experts expect that the price of Bitcoin will reach more than a million dollars within a few years. This pandemic has contributed to spreading the culture of cryptocurrencies among people because paper currencies transmit harmful viruses through touch.

when does New year start rate of the Bitcoin is very high and he never go down and I think it is still and always remained high maybe in future it  low down because I wanted to invest some money and because of the higher rate of the Bitcoin I do not do it  because I am confused if the rate is low down in the future then  my money is lost.

The Bitcoin price has improved greatly if compared to it previous price,and that was simply because people noticed it value and the great positive impact it has on our bissinesses, considering this,I think the Bitcoin is goin to improve even more and more,the price will continue to pump up and rise higher then ever

• +2 1

Dear I think the value of Bitcoin will reach a new and wonderful record very soon, so it is wonderful and useful for all of us, thank you for this wonderful and useful post. You're great and you deserve respect from us. 

There are many scientifically based forecasts and speculations to try to predict the price of Bitcoin, but it is impossible to know the real price for it, learn technical analysis well and try to monitor the market to know the prediction more accurately

Certainly, the price of cryptocurrencies will increase dramatically by the end of 2021, so we do not have to sell our cryptocurrencies even if prices drop a little, I try to collect the largest possible amount of bitcoin in order to make profits in the future

Hello ladies and gentlemen, how is it going? I don’t know to what extent the price of bitcoin will be on the rise and fall, as it goes along with the rest of the stocks and other currencies circulating around the world. There are questions and confusion about that and I wish you a happy day

Your query intrigues me. I believe that Bitcoin will reach the $100,000 mark by the end of 2021, and as we can see from the Bitcoin graph, it will not decline in value in 2022, and will continue to rise, so I prefer to invest in Bitcoin, and you can do so without hesitation.

In fact, my friend, we cannot guess what Bitcoin might reach, for today, for example, its price has decreased a lot compared to the highest price it reached, and everyone expects that it will decline after the rise.

• +3 1

In my view, it is not possible to determine the value that the Bitcoin price will reach. Through the follow-up to the currency market, we find that there are some fluctuations in prices, as Bitcoin has increased its price and it cannot be certain whether it will continue to rise or fall below the current price

• +2 1

First of all, welcome to my friends ... As a result of the development witnessed by countries, the increase in the popularity of cryptocurrencies and the huge fluctuations of the market movement, it is difficult to predict the extent of the high and low prices of cryptocurrencies, especially for beginners who do not have sufficient experience in this field ... but in return We note the rise in Bitcoin currency day after day, and this promises a brilliant success ... and predicts a bright and prosperous future for cryptocurrencies in the near future

My dear friend I want to tell you that at this time the price of the Bitcoin is crossed the $60,000 and I hope so that in 2021 and 2022 the price will cross the 80,000 dollar and you should not be worried about that you should too complete your work

• +4 1

We have noticed in the past months a very significant improvement in the exchange rate of the cryptocurrency against the US dollar, as the price of one bitcoin in recent days has reached more than 60 thousand dollars.  There is no doubt that the year 2020-2021 is a good year for Bitcoin to repel more and more.

I think it is very reasonable to see the price of Bitcoin rise more than 100,000 in the coming period. Because the currency gains people's confidence every day, and the increase in dealing with it, and the rise in the price of Bitcoin will lead to an increase in the prices of other currencies.

Now Bitcoin lives in a state of fluctuation in the price and it is not guaranteed to rise, but many analysts expected it to reach 70 thousand soon, and perhaps this matter will happen immediately after the correction, now rumors appear after another and negative news affects the price of Bitcoin, and for this matter we must wait.

• +3 1

It is very difficult to predict what the price of Bitcoin will become, but according to estimates, it will reach a hundred thousand dollars, and this is a logical number. I wish all cryptocurrencies to advance the price against the US dollar.

Bitcoin is a most famous digital coin. Though now a days it's price is low but day day it's value is increasing.  And no one know how much price will be high. In the end of 2021 bitcoin price will be $200000 plus.

Bitcoin future is bright and it's getting brighter everyday buddy,  but no one can actually predict anything about it in some years to come. We just have to wait and see how everything will go. We just hope the price to be normal so that we bitcoin traders will benefit.

Bitcoin is one of the most demanding and popular crypto currency of all time. Now bitcoin price is so good. Its increasing gradually. Im so happy with it. From my point of coming next year bitcoin price will increase day by day. Bitcoin has a promising future. Im very optimistic about it.