Is crypto waste of time? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohsin hassan

Is crypto waste of time?

I don't see this at all. It is not a waste of time if you put time in the right place and in my opinion you know everything about crypto, and this will put you in the foreground.

Yes it is disappointing that they reduced the payment but still it is not a waste of time. You are getting money for just writing posts, you just need two to three hours maximum each day. It is not a waste at all.

How are you my friend and how is the thing that has a benefit to be a waste of time Everything may happen more profit or loss of some thing, but in this forum we do not know the waste of time and loss Thank you

No friend it is wrong. Crypto currency is good value and we can buy or sell it by many ways. In online we can exchange crypto to usd and other pairs. So it is true that crypto earn is not wast of time.

No sweetie of course not. Cryptotalk is a platform where you can not just earn money. There is a beautiful point that some people never noticed. You can gain knowledge from here and also clear your any kind of doubt that you are confused about. Its an amazing platform for everyone.❤

Hello dears,we can present our best new and useful ideas that helps everyone benefits from them and therefore we will not lose anything here, that is very good plattforum, thank you.

I believe that even if the payment is reduced, this issue should not affect our work and that we do not feel surrendered so that we can present our best new and useful ideas that help everyone benefit from them and therefore we will not lose anything here, but rather we will gain useful things other than money.

I believe that even if the payment is reduced, this issue should not affect our work and that we do not feel surrendered so that we can present our best new and useful ideas that help everyone benefit from them and therefore we will not lose anything here, but rather we will gain useful things other than money.

No absolutely wrong its very good forum and these days as we are free at home so i think this is the best time that we get advantage from this opportunity i am getting a most valuable information from this forum it also gives me money.

• +1 1

Obviously not. Even if you don't make any money, you will gain experience and skills that will be useful to everyone in a variety of industries. On this platform, we are learning about a variety of topics; prior to joining, we lacked awareness and details.

• -1 1

Hello everyone if you say this is a waste of time then you are wrong because I have heard praise from many people and friends and this form is very helpful since I have just come myself so I hope so  Nothing to see۔

On 2/16/2021 at 4:40 PM, Mohsin hassan said:

Hello dear members i hope all of you will be well.

Since the payment has been reduced by the administration, many members of crypto have been disappointed.

What do you think of the members, is it better for us to work on this forum? Is it our waste of time?

Please share your views about it.

No crypto is not a waste of time. I want to tell you that if you will work in crypto currency you will geta good experience from it and you will gain a very good experience from it. Crypto is not a waste of time. You have to work in this field.

Aoa my mates kya hal hain  ksy ho  it is an important  question  for  the  people  that is crypto  is waste of time!some  some people say that crypto currency fourm is waste of  the time  but I say that crypto currency fourm is not waste of time  because we aer earning  money useful  information  and  experience  and time pass  easily

No, my friend, working here is not a waste of time, but it requires us to stick by it when emergencies pass, so we can not abandon it whenever it does not give us money because it presented us with an extraordinary opportunity to learn and provides an opportunity to become good developers, so this reward cannot be overlooked.

Not at all.. cryptotalk is such a forum in the world where whatever you do u will get profit.. it's not only financial profit but also different things like u can improve your communication skill,know about many news of different countries.. it's not waste of time ..

Edited by Rafsan

Cryptocurrency is never a waste of time and no matter how much its value decreases, it is always convenient for you, it is like the dollar one day goes down and the next it goes up, it is always convenient to have something in reserve to me, it seems to me that with the growth of the forum this leads Administrators moderate the payments a little and do not saturate as has happened a while ago I feel very comfortable working here.

no it is not waste of time rather it will be helpful for you to gain knowledge skill and a source of earning so it is very useful platform

Hello my friend .. Of course not, encryption is not a waste of time, and the importance of the cryptocurrency is constantly increasing and with the increasing number of those joining the world of cryptography and cryptocurrencies, it will reduce profits.

Edited by Diala

Certainly no encryption is not a waste of time... Cryptocurrencies are valuable and you can buy or sell them in several ways..The numbers have become so big in the crypto world that the value of payment is low but you don't have to worry as long as you are paid for everything you do...There is a possibility that profits will increase in the coming days... We have to stay where we are, if money increases or decreases, this is our job and our opportunity to win and profit is not a waste of time.

I assure you that its not the waste of time.its a way of learning and earning at cryptotalk.so dont be disappoint.stay here stay tuned ..get important knowledge.

Yes, I believe that working on this cryptotalk forum is preferable to working on other platforms because this forum is not only a good place to make money or profit, but it is also a great platform for us to learn more about cryptocurrencies, and I do not believe that this campaign is a waste of time because more people are becoming involved in this forum due to the simple ways of working.

In my opinion, cryptocurrencies are good and high-interest currencies that can be invested in or exchanged over the Internet. Good luck

Of course it is not a waste of time as we are here gaining extensive experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies, trading and investing and we are also earning more money though the payments are stopped for while but things will get better soon. On the contrary, working here is of great benefit to us.

Hello my friends, this is a very wonderful question. Encryption is not a waste of time, but rather that it strengthens a currency and has other importance. Have a nice day.

No, this is not true, I believe that cryptocurrencies are not a waste of time and we must work hard, patience and consistency is the key to success, and this platform is good for reaping a reasonable price from cryptocurrencies, and we are in this field making money and learning

Crypto is not waste of time. You can learn here about digital currencies. Discuss your views with people. Get reputation of your content from your friends and earn some money. But if you want invest then its too good