Are there any new changes to this forum? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aimen Khan

Are there any new changes to this forum?

Yes, my friend. With the increase in the price of bitcoin, the value of the payment decreased, reaching 200 satoshi per post. The number of fraudsters and breakers of the rules has increased in the last period, which prompted the moderators to apply the rules more strictly and not to be complacent with anyone. So I advise you to make your content quality and  Uniquely written

• +2 1

Yes, there are some minor changes. Among them, the pay rate on the useful post decreased from 1000 satoshi to 200 satoshi, and the rating system there changed to + 1 / + 2 / + 3 / + 4 / + 5
To a good reputation
And -1 / -2 / -3 / -4 / -5
Negative reputation
This change is very useful to evaluate the topic to the degree it is worth

• +3 1

Actually, I am not old in a forum and I do not know exactly how it was, but I think that it continues as it does with some improvements to the forum interface and the increased discipline in the posts and comments will become much better.

Dear regarding the rules of the forum, there is no change, the recent change is only in the value of the payment, so the payment of satoshi on Bitcoin was reduced by saving it to 200 satoshi for the useful post of the evaluator who gave his reputation from the members, where a thousand satoshi on each comment was useful for that matter happened in  Recent change is this just thank you very much.

• +5 1

The more we reset its rules regulations and follow them, the better it is for us, then we should also create a new rule for this and we should follow that rules.

The payment system of this forum has been changed because we now receive 200 Satoshi per post on cryptotalk forum. We no longer receive payment for giving positive reputation also.

Yes of course the payment system has been changed and now we can get only 200 talktokens and 200 btc by getting one like on post so we cannot earn handsome amount of the money by working at this forum. We also cannot earn by giving reactions on the posts of other members.

Yes there is new changes because there is reduction in the payment of Satoshi and also the payment system is fast not like before that you will not be able to transfer your Satoshi to your balance

No, my friend, there has been no change in terms of the system and the mechanism of work, as well as the rules are still the same, except that the payments have changed in the past, for each useful comment was 1000 satoshi, but now it has decreased to 200 hours

• +4 1

no one change is present in it for a long time. but some changes are present in the payment they reduce the earning payment on the yobit decrease and 1st they give the 1000 satoishi for the evey post and daily comment are 30 but now you see the earning.

@Aimen Khan yes there is few change in payment system. before they paid us 1000 satoshi for one selected comment. now they paid us 200 satoshi each comment if comment is selected. 

• +2 1

Welcome again to this forum. Forum rules have been modified and cryptotalk payment system is changed as compared to previous. Like now we get 200 satoshis of each post instead of 1000. Moreover now we get payment of only rated posts.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

dear i think the only changes that occur in the forum rules is that earlier we get 1000 satoshi per post but now we get only 200 satoshi per post i know its very sad for all of us but we do not lose our hope and keep patience and doing hard work may be the rules of the forum will changed again and we get more than satoshi than before so never lose your courage

Hello my friend, there was a time ago here in the forum a problem related to the wallet, as it used to happen sometimes when the maternal uncle was placed in it, but now I do not think that there are such problems.

My friend, according to my simple experience in this forum, since recently, a small change has occurred, which is the reduction in the payment for his bitcoin work, the payment was reduced to two hundred satoshi only, where 1000 each useful and evaluated post was submitted partially reduced to 200 satoshi due to the increase in the bitcoin currency in a way  Continuous thanks a lot.

• +2 1

I recently entered the forum and do not know the old payment rule, my friend, but I know that we will take 200 satoshi on every post that takes a positive rating or heart and 10 tokens for that forum token.

The first modification is that the payment scheme has been reduced from 1,000 to 200 Satoshi. I see that the reaction payment was returned to you, and that you were responsible for both the reaction and the talk token post-payment.

My friend the payment rules have changed now
And now you take on the post 200 satoshi in the event that the post is accepted, and you must read the forum rules in order to make sure of this thing and in order to recover your basic information, and you must read the forum posts because you will also recover your information

• +3 1

well they have removed payments in exchange for giving a good reputation, and you also have to work on your own Wi-FFI network because if you work on public Wi-FFi networks or with someone who works in the club

It is noticeable that the payment rules have been changed. Instead of taking 1,000 Satoshi, it becomes only 200 Satoshi if the publication is chosen, so we must work hard and limit ideas to create topics with valuable concepts to earn more money

I have been using this website for three months. I haven't seen any changing in the forum except payment system. Payment system is being changed in every months since it has been created. Meanwhile the parts of this website is really useful to use that can be easily understood by the beginners too.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes, dear, recently, one thing has changed in the rules of the beginner and the rules of payment well, which is that the forum allocated payment to the posts that are evaluated with its work Bitcoin in the amount of 200 satoshi in each useful post after each post had a thousand satoshi in general and the reduction of payment returns through Bitcoin coin to one thing, which is that the bitcoin currency has increased tremendously in recent times, so the payment has been reduced. Thank you very much

• +1 1

Hello my dear friend I have not been able to make money yet but before the rules of this platform have changed I used to pay 1000 sats for 1 post.  Now pays 200 sats for 1 post.

Payment laws were changed for the publisher. The forum is no longer paying for you to give you a reaction to publications and paid you for a good reputation for your publications.

The first adjustment is that the payment scheme has been changed from 1k to just 200 Satoshi. I see that the reaction payment was returned to you, and that you were also paying for the reaction, as well as the talk token post payment.