How to avoid getting hacked - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar AL_Kubtan

How to avoid getting hacked

Hacking has been one of the major threat to the cryptographic world, so we most learn how to identify then and avoid then by means, and doing that requires a lot of research about the cryptocurrency world, thank you.

It is true that this world.is all about technology base activities which have a great chance to be hacked. But there are also many ways to protect ourselves from hackers. Some tips I have known going to share you that first of all you should have to protect your own password. Don't tell anyone and also don't login to someone's mobile. The second tips is to use secure wallets and exchange sites which must have two factor authentication sign-in feature.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

good afternoon, My friend this platform is secure you just have to choose a strong password .
Never share your personal information with anyone, nor do you enter unknown links.

It's Sofo, friend, most accounts are hacked daily , so because a bigger reason is that there is no strong password, this is important for any account, so be careful not to respond to any messages on unknown websites, that's what some think in my mind I share with you.
I hope my opinion will be useful to everyone.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This forum is very safe buddy, so I don't think any scarmmer or hacker can hack your account for you except if you share any of your account details to anyone most especially strangers. Just use a strong password and don't share any of your information to anyone.

• +1 1

We all know that these forum is well secure and protected from hackers but one way or the other we have different spammers and scammers who are offering us different offer which is not true but when we create a strong login information and we did not share it with anyone I think our account will be 100% secure.

• +1 1

I keep my private key secret and not to display it to anyone, and not to log into questionable sites and not open suspicious links, these are important things that must be taken into account to avoid hacking.

Yes, in the field of cryptocurrencies, there are a lot of people trying to steal from others, so I keep my money in a good wallet such as truth wallet and put a strong password and I also use google authenticator  to avoid hacking

• +1 1

If you are a member of this forum you need to protect yourself from hackers because little mistake you will just make and that will exposure you them.try by all means to keep your password safe and avoid sharing your personal information with untrusted friend because sometimes some of our friends are enemy to us as the world has really changed so really have to be careful mates.

• +3 1

For me, I am committed not to give any personal data or information to anyone. In addition, I activated the two-factor authentication system, which will give my account more security.

• +3 1

To protect your account form hackers or scammers you just need to protect all your privacy account , your password will be sure that is strong don't share your personal information with any strangers. 

We only need to take as much caution and attention as possible from unknown websites and make sure of those sites that request our personal information as private.
And when you are not able to find information about it, you should avoid it and stay away from it.
We are all exposed to that danger and with caution we can turn away and escape from it.

• +1 1

Dear friend, this forum is safe, but you must protect your money by putting it in a good wallet, and you must not give your personal information to anyone who is not trusted

Dear friend, you can protect yourself and your account from fraudsters when you keep private and public keys, and you also have to protect yourself from robots that talk to you on Telgram when they present you with useless fake offers in order to steal your money, so you should be careful.

• +2 1

The work in this forum is safe, reliable and credible, and in order to protect our account from fraud or theft, we must keep our private information at work confidential, and that we do not share it with anyone who was even reputable, and we remain safe

My friend, in general, the platform and the forum are safe, but this does not prevent you from taking the usual safety measures of a strong password and making sure of your mail continuously, preserving your personal information and not sharing it .
good luck

• +2 1

It is very difficult to penetrate your wallet in the famous trading platforms, in order to be protected as much as possible, you must keep your wallet information on an external paper and not in the device and also do not register in sites that you do not know, you must first do a search for it and make sure that it is completely legitimate and then you can register

Hi dear, to try not to be hacked, initially you need to fabricate a solid secret word while making account and don't share your own data to anybody. Continuously observe the standards and guidelines of the stage wherein to forestall getting misled from con artists..

The most important thing you should do is keep passwords on your notebook and not give these words to anyone and not enter the sites that give offers about Bitcoin where it is intended to penetrate your account and steal your money

• +1 1

My friend..
You should write a strong password, which is not easy and prone to hacking,
Do not share your personal information or enter a link before you have checked it is correct
I am not logging in or joining through unknown links. Especially in the Telegram app. And do not trust fraudsters
Thanks for the sharing

I believe that in order not to be or be able to be hacked, what we must do is have our passwords on a sheet so that if we are hacked they cannot know about our passwords or keys and that we only know about them or if not put security or passwords so as not to be hacked and not robbed.

• +1 1

Welcome to this wonderful platform of cryptotalk and this platform is safe no one can hack your account. This platform has rules and regulations and if someone violates rules he get punished. So don't take tension about hacking your account. Your account will be safe.

• +2 1

Hacking any web series or any account is big crime but now a days people easily doing this.I suggest to beginners and other members please make sure your safety protection keep your account secure through strong passwords.

First, I do not share my personal information for any other than one, type a third strong password, you should not trust anyone only an emerges that may be fraudster

First, I save the passwords for the wallet in which my encrypted currencies are located on a notebook away from electronic devices, and I also do not give my account to anonymous sources.

• +5 1