How to avoid getting hacked - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar AL_Kubtan

How to avoid getting hacked

To protect and secure your account from hackers, we should not open any link without investigation and should not reveal our password and email to anyone. Don't tell anyone about your private key.

Hello my friend only you have to put a strong password and you should not share your account with other sites and not give any information to anyone and make sure of the sites that you register on it and provide useful information and adhere to the rules and laws in order not to ban the account

• +4 1

If you mean your account on the forum, rest assured that it is safe. Just make sure that your password is strong and do not share it with anyone Either you mean your own portfolio account or your account on the trading platforms I advise you to deal with well-known and reliable platforms and wallets in addition to preserving your personal information and not sharing it with anyone except for necessity.

To prevent hackers from gaining access to my data, I do not go to suspicious sites, do not respond to spam and the like, store passwords in my head and make them complex, and also install 2-factor protection.

Your question is beautiful. This indicates the amount of awareness that you are in. In order to enable you to avoid penetration, you must follow the instructions and directions and you must spare yourself more time. 

My friend, this forum is safe, and no one will hack your account, and with that you have to guess from some piracy, I advise you to change your password at least every month once

First, choose strong passwords and not give the word to anyone Not to enter into unknown links that may be aimed at hacking the device Have a secure wallet and make sure to save your recovery words

Many people worried about hackers getting access to your email, social media or your wallets. One big mistake which many people done is that using the same passwords on a whole raft of logins. Once the hackers get one password they'll try it on everything. You should use a strong password and never use real answers in security questions. One important thing is that never show your passwords to anyone. Check your privacy settings and emails. I hope this information much beneficial for all of you. Thanks 

All members must work to secure their account from hacking by setting a strong password composed of several letters and symbols, and to keep their personal information securely.

To avoid hacking, the most important thing is to create a strong password, you share your account and put a strong password, then you can definitely protect yourself from hacking. 

Hi buddy I would like to say that first of all we should use the strong password to avoid the hackers and then we should not open the attractive offers and links of the hackers because they can hack our account by sending some links. Therefore we should be careful to the hackers to safe our account.

we can easily avoid from the account hacked. Do not share the data anyone or website, so you can easily secure the account from these hacker. many people trust on the people and they share the personal data to every one and they easily hacked,

Hi dear you are question is good. Many people hacked from their ip address and they lost the data without any knowledge. If you do not install the any harmful thing in the devices then you hacked.

• +5 1

You can only avoid getting hacked if you are very careful and also implement a good security setup. Make sure that you do everything very carefully. Use 2 factor authentication where allowed and also make sure to take care of your keys.

First and foremost, I do not divulge any of my personal details to others. Second, I do not use unknown connections to log in or enter. In particular, in the Telegram app.

As concerned of this forum is safe, but in the other sites, don't give out personal information and don't click on a connection until you're confident it's legitimate. Also, use a good password.

Hello my friend, In fact, I am a beginner here, but I can tell you about some useful information, it is very important not to publish a lot of personal information, and not to enter Gmail on sites that I am not sure of their safety, I wish you luck

Don't give access to your personal devices to any stranger.

Use two way password in your social media website.

Don't click on any suspecious links and stay safe.

Try to avoid connecting your personal devices with any Public wifi network.

I think, our crypto account is very safe and secure. For the security of your account, you should create strong password . You should not share your personal informations with others. 

Protect your account from hackers then you should have good and better password and do not share your personal information to the wrong person that you do not know or not share others. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Here are some tips in this regard. First, do not give your personal information to strangers. Second, do not enter unknown websites. Third, and finally, protect your password, as the experts recommend in that.

• +1 1

In this area of cryptocurrencies, it is important to find hackers and know how to protect yourself from them, not share information of any kind on pages that you are not sure of, take care of people who write to you via Telegram, since no organization or project will will write directly to the private so beware of these people who are usually scammers.

On 2/15/2021 at 1:39 PM, Omar AL_Kubtan said:

In this crypto world , its so important to be protected from hackers

So tell us what do you do to be protected from being hacked?

Very simple things. This is for hackers, it is better not to operate on fraudulent investment sites without knowing their authenticity. Also do not know the same email. Do one backup for investment sites and another for your personal accounts like your banks and the cryptocurrency wallets that you rely on. Also, your personal information does not show it because it is relied upon to recover your account. Do not download untested programs because it is often just a virus or
A tool that miners Bitcoin or any currency on your device for someone else.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Hello my friend
This forum is safe and the Yobit platform is also safe
But you should be aware and cautious in dealing with strangers and do not share your personal information with anyone

• +4 1