Pay attention!!! - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitMic

Pay attention!!!

On 2/15/2021 at 3:34 PM, BitMic said:

I notice that not just in the beginner's section but in all sections in the forum that new topics are not getting much attention, that's because members will just select a section then after they click it they will just write their replies on a popular topic, how about the new topics? How can we have many popular and good topics if we don't pay attention to the new published topics. I'm encouraging you guys to use the sort in every section then select "start date" to see the new topics because I see that there are many good topics are there but they didn't get much attention from you guys.

You have said a wonderful thing mate. Look its our responsibility to contribute to the forum. So we need to support each other content. We will not be reckless. Give positive reaction to to others quality content. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. 

Thank you, my friend. I also sorted the topics according to the most recent date. Some people are afraid to hang on to recent posts because the percentage of them being deleted is higher and therefore their posts are deleted, but I do not take the topic into consideration. I care to benefit friends more.

If you want to do good in cryptotalk forum then you must follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum properly. Your comment must be related to post and hundred character minimum. Make useful, relevant, informative content. Give positive reaction to others quality content. Never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. 

Yes, my friend, thank you for this wonderful clarification, you are truly a very wonderful person for all of us, I wish you all the best, I will stick to this and you will be keen to create a new and useful participation for all. 

Hey all the members of the dear platform to post carefully here. If you spend more time in this platform, you will learn a lot of knowledge. Many people are making a living by working here. We will not post in any oaks here, our excuses posts are deleted. And useful posts are kept. So we should post useful and informative material.

dear friend thanks a lot for sharing your information to follow the rules and regulations of tiktok in that we will able to earn more money you are right and I am agreed with you we should working here on daily basis and we should working here slowly but steadily and consistently in that we will able to earn more money earn more about crypto talk

• +4 1

Yes, my dear friend, of course, I noticed that in similarities in topics, we have to publish useful and new topics so that we can learn more in the interesting and useful world of coding and gain experience. Thank you.

Hey guys,its normal to see such thing but just know that getting More information from other sections will helps you so much, Many people are earn a living by working here,thank you.

Your sayings are hundred percent true and right. New topics are not getting popular because they are not getting attention of members. Some of the fault is the members who don't pays attention and some of the fault is with the creators of post. So it is necessary to create useful and helpful content.

Bro truly you need to pay attention on what you're typing just to avoid some mistakes, because there is many mistake some people made several times,you have to look a topic before you attended it in every section either begginers section or not.

Yes my dear friend your right we also reply on the new topics. Dear friend according to my opinion we reply on those topics which are useful and informative and about which you have complete knowledge. So, always reply on popular topics and also on new topics.

When I set the search filter and make the posts appear from newest to oldest, I find that most posts are without interactions or responses, and then the posts are removed within hours, I think all members should look around and support these posts.

Qe should respond to all the useful posts regardless of it that it is a mew topic or an old. If we neglect the mew topics then It will be unfair to those who are doing good work amd creating useful topics.

The new topics are attracting the interest of the old members as they answered all the popular posts and started searching for new and infrequent topics.

We should not evaluation repeated publication within the forum and the people who were placed inside the forum should be alerted because it will cause him a bad feature.

I agree with you, my friend, there are many topics that did not have any interest despite their high scientific value, but most members give emotional evaluations to their friends, which makes useless topics take more than useful evaluations.

In fact, this is very true, as I also see many new posts on which there is no comment or any interaction, and the strange thing is that these posts contain valuable information about cryptocurrencies and the CryptoTalk Forum

I agree with you. I noticed that a lot and this is not good for the growth of the forum and encouraging others. We must support members and new topics in the forum, especially the good ones, by responding and interacting with them.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you on this matter. We should all benefit from reading new topics and focus on their importance in developing the forum, and that we do not neglect any topic, but give it a good reputation if possible.

Dear! Attention is key of success.In any work and business we must pay our full attention for running it.I think active and from mind set save us from many difficulties and problems.So be careful in this things.

There is no doubt in your words. This is 100% correct. If we want experience and knowledge, we must comment on the new topics, and if they do not appear before us, we must search for them because if we comment repeatedly on old publications, they will always appear before us and our experience will never increase...I suggest that if we do not find any new publication, we will introduce new topics and see comments on them...

today I am council or traffic dating back to our full-year and the last tenants know for that we will not find some time problems may occur that are in this forum so don't worry just keep working hard here in this forum and sharing good now it was useful content

@BitMic you are right . People pau attention to popular topics so by doing this new topics are regularly being neglected . It may be due to fear of deleting the new topics but we should try to answer fresh topics instead of replying to topics where there are lot of replied already existed . If we comment on new topics they will also get popularity.

Dear, I see many members publishing old and useless topics, responses, comments and publications, and therefore I advise my friends of great interest because when we resort to attention and focus for a specific work we will surely succeed and achieve the desired goal and therefore the focus factor is the main to reach success and I ask the old members and the elderly to work  To delete old and useless topics in order to clean the forum

• +2 1

You are absolutely right i am agree with you the most reply topic get more replies but the less replies topic don't get much replies because people will only select the topic which good for them.

So i think we should give reply on the topic which have less replies but the topic is relevant.