How i come to know that i have comment on this post? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zrnabaly

How i come to know that i have comment on this post?

On 2/14/2021 at 10:22 PM, Zrnabaly said:

So , there are many posts in a day on which i comment  and  after some days i forget which post i comment .So , how i come to know that i comment on this post before. 

Thanks.

It is very easy and every member is telling you about the procedure so I think you should make a comment on every topic that is having information and that is good I will suggest you to search about the most popular topic and read it.

• +2 1

It is very simple and easy if you forget whether the comment was answered or not, you just have to look to the left of the topic or the question you want to discuss in it, then a small icon in the shape of a bubble will be either black or white, so if you see it as a black color, it means you have answered and if it is  White means you did not share this issue, it is easy and simple..

Hello my friend .. You must be careful .. You can find out the topic that was commented on by going back to the list. If there is a black flag, then it is a commented topic.

• +2 1

My friend, the subject is very simple, there is a mark next to the title of each topic in the forum, if the mark is black, it means that you commented on it before, but if it is white, it means that you did not comment and you now  You can do this so pay attention to this sign your guide.

• +1 1

Do not worry, it is very simple, my friend, there is a bubble next to each post. If the bubble is white, this means that you did not comment on this post, and if its color turned gray, this means that you are the last to comment on this topic, and if it turned black, this indicates that you made a comment and someone did  Post a comment after you

Don't worry, it's so simple and easy to find out
Whether you have commented on the topic before or not
When you finish your comment, the topic becomes a reference
In black, this is how I distinguish the topics that I have commented
On it, which I did not comment on

• +2 1

Hey, buddy. I hope you're okay. This forum provides you feature to identify topics that commented on before, through the icon present on the left of the topic title, if it was black or gray, it means that you commented on this thread, good luck.

My dear friend It is very easy to know you that you comment on this post already there is a boxes available on the sided of the questions or topics if it is filled with black color then you already comment on this post. If it remain white or not filled then you never comment on this topic before.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. When the circle on the left of the post is black, this means that you have already commented on this post. As for whether the circle is in white, this means that you have not yet commented on this post. There is another way to find out, too. As you entered the post and it was above it follows this means that you did not comment on the post. And if there is the following, this means that you have commented on the post. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

Dear friend, if you want to see your comment, you can view it in your profile, where all your activities and interactions are located. Either if you want a professional if you comment on a topic or not, the forum provides you with an advantage, which is to put a black flag on the topic that was commented on

This is simple my friend, the circle will be colored black when you comment on any topic, this helps a lot not to repeat your comments

• +2 1

There is a mark near to the topic, If it's white that means you didn't comment on it.

But if it's black or grey, that means you commented on this topic in the past.

You should pay attention to this mark.

Good luck for you buddy.

Hello dear friend of course you have to know the comment if the bubble is black you seem to be commenting on it This is a good question and thanks everyone

• +2 1

Welcome to this wonderful forum. You can find out what topics you have commented on through the icon next to the topic name. If you comment, it will be black. If you do not comment, it will remain white.

It's so simple my friend, when you comment on a post the chat sign beside the the post is filled black, that's how you know it and won't comment again on the same topic. 

• +3 1

That's very easy to find. if you comment on some topic you can see the star mark at the corner. If you see this then you have to understand that you commented on that topic. Your other sign is you can see filled black. That's it.  Good luck ❤

It very easy you can find the post you already comment by go to the main forum pages where the post titles show and then before choose to any topic for reply you can see the bubble is present in front of your topic if it black you reply on that topic if it white you not comment yet on that topic so it very simple friend.

I think, my friend, they are making it black in order to make sure that you are suspended, and you are allowed to comment on it most likely only 3 times, and from a distance you cannot write anything with it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You can know this through a star present before the post, and this star indicates that you have commented on the post before, so avoid commenting in the event of a star so as not to receive warning points.

• +2 1

You can look at the title of the topic, if there is a black point then this means that you have commented on the post, and if the point is white then this means that you did not comment on the post

Simply, before you open the topic, look at the color of the cloud next to it. If it is black, then you commented on it, and if it was white then you did not comment on it ..

This is a straightforward procedure. There's nothing to be concerned about. If you've already answered a query, you'll see a star next to it. As a result, it's simple to see which topics you've already commented on. I hope we all get that.

Well my dear friend, it is a problem that all new members suffer from and they do not know how to overcome it, but its solution is simple and does not require much effort.You can simply go down the page at the end of the comments and you will find the option (moving to the list of topics) by pressing it all topics will be presented .It will be next to the topics on which a black icon was hung and which you did not comment on a white icon

• +3 1

It is very easy not to worry
Next to the subject there is a sign like the message
If it was white, you did not comment on the post
But if it was black, you wrote a comment
good luck

Welcome, my friend, in this forum .. It's very simple. Look to the left of the post. You see an icon for two messages .. If it is in white, you have not commented on this post yet .. and if it is in black, this means that you have commented on it.