Becarefull from Unreliable sources - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar AL_Kubtan

Becarefull from Unreliable sources

As a beginner need to know more about this topic
 Because of my inexperience and lack of information I have regarding privacy and security from scammers
Really thank you for this information is important

Yes we have to be cautious about some sites, because there are so many sites that offer free coins which is a lie, they are just using this huge offer so that they can distract innocent people. So we have to be vigilant seriously.

• +1 1

Thank you very much for giving this advice and I am also agree with you we should not waste our time on the fake and scam sites because these site don't pay . So we should be careful to the scammers on the telegram.

All members should pay attention to this matter, especially the beginners, and not be dragged behind these fraudulent offers. The aim is to steal your money and your account by enticing you to pay money to you in exchange for these offers

• +1 1

A lot of sites are being created lately,and all they're about is how to scan and steal people's money,we have to be careful and try to make thorough research about any new site we come across before participating in it,in order to avoid wasting our time and energy on fake sites

• +1 1

Thank you my friend for this warning, and I agree with you there are many scammers who earn money by novice so we must increase the level of awareness among members

• +3 1

Really, my friend, a large number of websites or channels on Telegram have spread to obtain digital currencies in a free way, which is fraudulent in most cases. Members must check the site they are working on before starting work so as not to lose time in fraudulent matters.

Yes, recently, these sites have spread a lot, especially on Telegram, large numbers of scammers create bots in order to be able to steal the money of investors, the investor who has experience will not be a victim for them, but there are hundreds of people who fall into the traps of these scammers

On 2/14/2021 at 8:17 PM, Omar AL_Kubtan said:

A lot of sources nowadays offers "free profits" on the subject of digital currencies especially bots on telegram.

Most of bots on telegram asks you to send messages or to enter sites for getting satoshi and sometimes they show you that you earned satoshi but that is all lies.

And they tells you that you can get satoshi when you reach 30000 or 10000 but no one will give you anything 

So you should becarefull from wasting your time on such this sources.

Thanks for reading and hope you benefited from this advice.

Thank you dear for this information and I will say that Telegram is a very bad app and the reasons of all problem is this due to this many people are getting scammed and thanks for this word and I will avoid all things through I can get a loss.

The world of crypto is full of scammers and all need to steal your money by any way because it's easy to send and receive money with ccurate in my work.and we don't have to trust any site if we are not sure about it.for me Cryptotalk forum is the most reliable site I have worked on.

Yes, I made a mistake like this before. I was at the beginning not investigating anything and not relying on any safety. Just enter into anything and I do not care about the consequences, and this is in the past.

Thank you so much for your kind advice. It is true that scammers are very active in case of stealing money. They offer a great profit from our investment through they steal all our investment. It is really need to avoid from these offers given by outside and unreliable resources.

I agree with you, my friend, everyone must take the information accurately and from reliable sources, because misinformation can stop you failure, I suggest you always ask the experts because they are our teachers, the advice is always the best .

Thank you, my friend, for this recommendation. as junior members, we should be wary of unreliable sources, because in technology in general and the crypto world in particular, there are many scammers whose goal is to steal money.

Fraudsters are everywhere. You should always beware of them, so you should not provide personal information about you and do not deal with unknown websites in order to avoid them.

Hello friend I am agreed with you there are a number of camels are also here on this platform so we should getting white from the a reliable resources on cryptotalk we should follow the instructions we should follow the rules and regulations of stock in that way we will able to earn more money with authentic way

• +1 1

Yes, this I have also seen a lot, there is so many that I have managed myself to ignore because we know these are scams. A real opportunity when it comes will be from a reliable source, but even then we must not be lured into scams because we have seen twitter hack and even Obama account promoting a scam giveaway. Having our mind above will help us to not get scammed.

I thank for this advice .... Indeed, I tried working on these robots on Telegram, but I found nothing but a waste of time, so working on this forum is the best, so you will not need to work on others... It provides you with knowledge of the world of crypto and digital currencies as well as being honest in making profits.

Yes, these unreliable sources may be scams, so thank you for these important advice. Of course, I will be more careful after I read your topic. I hope you stay well, my friend.

• +3 1

Yes mate you have said wonderful thing. We have to be careful of them. They will give you attractive proposal to earn double money. Dont fall onto thier trap. Dont waste your time on them. Dont share your personal information with others. Dont click any unusual links. 

Good morning my dear friends ..

Hi everyone, how are you?

The crypto world is full of fraudsters and they all need to steal your money in any way because it is easy to send and receive money using cryptocurrency, this is the big problem for this new technology, but if you know how to secure yourself, you will be safe as well and stay away from fake accounts suspected because they are fraudulent. And a scan.

Thank you, I wish you great successes, success and progress.

• +1 1

I agree with you, my friend, there are many fraudsters who seek to deceive people and steal their money through fraud and deception. Therefore, it is important to educate the beginners and all members and warn them so that they do not fall into the trap of these fraudsters and not be drawn into the tempting offers and to be more convinced and cautious.

• +2 1

Yes, this is really great advice for beginners, I have one experience with robots on Telegram, it took me a lot of time and effort, and it was not honest, we have to beware of these things because it will be a waste of time and effort

• +1 1

There are many fraudulent methods and I think that Telegram is the largest gathering place for fraudsters. They send deceptive links randomly and they create robots with this theft, obtaining personal information and stealing your account ، stay careful to stay safe.

• +3 1

This is absolutely true. We must all be wary of fraudsters and from wasting our valuable time on worthless matters. In addition to wasting our time, we may lose our money if we give our mail or personal information to unreliable sources.