Don't focus only on earning, focus on creating good quality topics. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hume

Don't focus only on earning, focus on creating good quality topics.

This is a very important topic. Attention should be paid to obtaining a positive reputation, and it can be obtained by presenting useful and non-repetitive topics. In addition, learning must be done to avoid making mistakes, and then you can focus on earning.

You are right, my friend, everyone should focus on creating New, useful, and reputable information that doesn't keep their focus on raising money Rest assured that you will raise money if you focus on important issues in the field of cryptocurrency We must all rise in this club to the top Because the progress of Bitcoin means our progress

• +5 1

In the forum we should focus on learning to acquire knowledge. Because if we have the information, we can make money by publishing good content.

My friend, the majority of the initial members here are looking towards material profit, so most of their proposed topics are irrelevant or do not carry a useful message, but for me this forum is a real opportunity to teach us to enter the crypto world away from material gain

we must create those meaningful and useful ideas that can help us to grow more and reach our goals here.without knowledge they will lose all her earning because they don't know how to trade or invest them, so it's a great advice For me, money and knowledge are complementary to each other here. We have to share knowledge with other members and also earn money for the work we do.

The most of peoples are focused on the earning and forget about the learning because with learning they can get more than he earn from this platform,But my point of view without knowledge they will lose all her earning because they don't know how to trade or invest them, so it's a great advice good luck.

Our main presence in the forum is to obtain information regarding cryptocurrencies and investment and how to enter this field. If we learn these things well, then we will get a lot of money, but if we only write posts for money and the post does not contain any useful information, we will not get money. We will not take advantage of something so wasted time.

Hey, buddy.
Yes, I agree, everyone should focus on the primary goal of gaining information from others and also publish topics with good content that attract and interest all members here

You are right, my friend.

We must care about the quality of the content we post and not just post to make money. Unhelpful posts will be deleted and will not be paid for .

You should create topics that are good and informative and positively affect the members of this platform.

Your topic is wonderful, my friend ..
Where we must not focus on the issue of profit only .. We must focus on our writing useful publications with valuable information in order to obtain a positive reputation and a wonderful evaluation in order to reach our goal of knowledge and then profit.

• +2 1

That's true my friend, one of my goals on this forum is to learn as much as possible and search for more and more topics here so that o would be able in the future to create useful and creative topics that will help other members here, and as you said as long as you are writing useful articles money will be paid for sure. 

Yes you are absolutely right dear mate. All are going back of money. Really we need to chance this mind and we also need to concentrate on making new contents then only our knowledge will increase.

Certainly, we must focus on content that is useful to all members and gives us the largest amount of information for cryptocurrencies. I hope more that we discuss topics about investment because most of us do not have sufficient experience in it.

• +3 1

Certainly my friend, I agree with you very much about this that our thinking about making money will lead to low quality work, i.e. creating unhelpful posts, and this will lead to a decrease in your earnings from this money

I agree with you, my friend, who aims to earn money only will not win neither money nor experience, because his mind will be completely distracted and will not perform your work properly. Therefore, I suggest that we make our main goal to gain experience and knowledge, may God help you.❤🥀

Yes, it is necessary to think about the quality of the post and return it, but in the first stage, giving a positive rate is not an evaluation of the success and usefulness of the posts.

Yes, I agree with you. If we want to succeed, we must provide good information with useful and non-repetitive content. We are here to gain experience, not just to earn money. We have to think in this way and in a positive way at work in order to get what we want.

• +2 1

One will obviously lead to the other. If you focus only on earning then it might not be for long because you might be banned from the forum for making bad posts but if you focus on making good posts then in the process you'll be able to earn very well

My friend apologized to you for what I will say, but also your article is duplicated and has been published several times in the forum, I say that for your sake, you may not know that it was previously published so you can search for this topic before publishing and make sure that it is new, and if content is repeated or published  not useful, officials here will delete it. I hope you will be careful in the coming times, and good luck.

• +2 1

It is good to focus on creating a good comment with useful content, but it would be great if you focused on learning as well, there are a lot of things here that we must focus on and learn, I personally have ambitions  To learn investing, trading and becoming an expert in my field.

• +2 1

Good morning my dear friends ..

Hello everyone, I am one of the new members of the forum and I started working recently here and to continue to work only. Share your opinions and important topics that urge an increase in knowledge and learning and acquiring knowledge, skills and experiences. When you have sufficient knowledge, you will get money through your knowledge and ideas. Think about science and knowledge and increase your daily experiences.

Thank you, I wish you great successes, success and progress.

I have read a lot of unhelpful and duplicate posts and it turned out to me that there are members who engage in engagement in order to gain reputation and make money. It is a big mistake that the forum contains great information that we have to use and use in the field.

• +3 1

This is very true what you say we should not focus on only winning if not on the true goal that if we should focus is on creating topics or publications of good quality and also good information for other people and that this way the victory comes alone.

Yes, this is true .. I have not yet dared to publish a topic of my own because I think the time has not come to publish a topic of interest because I have not gained sufficient experience yet .. because we must publish useful topics not just words .. This is my opinion .. Good luck  For everyone

It's really unfortunate that the focus is only on financial gain. This means the low level of issues raised in this forum.
For me, money and knowledge are complementary.
We have to share knowledge with other members and earn money for the work we do.

• +4 1