Don't focus only on earning, focus on creating good quality topics. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hume

Don't focus only on earning, focus on creating good quality topics.

Yes my friend and I definitely agree with you . You should not focus only on earning and winning . Rather, your topics should be of great importance, quality and benefit to all . Having a goal is to communicate useful topics that are rooted in the mind of everyone who reads them . So you should focus on the topics well.  And stay away from focus on profits

• +3 1

I totally agree with you I also think that we should change the ideology that we have towards this forum that we only want to make money because here we can get more benefits, that mentality is damaging to the forum because it only creates the publications for the money and not to contribute then these publications are not useful. 

We must put our energy into creating valuable publications with useful content for everyone, and increase the information in them in order to gain the admiration of others.

Hello mate,the more you will be able to obtain a better reputation and thus the return will improve,i tell you that if you create unique ideas then you can earn more dear,you will never has problem anywhere, thank you.

Certainly, we should focus on the published content by being useful and full of useful information about cryptocurrencies, then the positive reputation and money will come automatically.

So we have to work to create new and useful topics.

• +1 1

نعم يا صديقي العزيز ، أنا أتفق معك. الهدف الأساسي لهذا المنتدى هو التركيز على خلق مواضيع إيجابية ومفيدة تهدف إلى تحسين وضع المنتدى وأيضاً الغرض من نشر مواضيع مفيدة هو اكتساب سمعة طيبة وبالتالي سنكسب المال كمكافأة على عملنا الجاد. وننشر تحياتنا بأفكارنا المفيدة

Edited by Karam231

Hello my friend, yes you are right, we should not focus on earning only. We must focus on good and useful topics and their words must be easy in order to get a positive reputation

The majority are focused on the earning and forget about the learning because with learning they can get more than he earn from this forum ,without knowledge they will lose all her earning because they don't know how to trade or invest them, so it's a great advice.

Every earning depends upon the knowledge and information so we should not only focus the earning we should learn and create the good quality posts

Yes dear friend this is the thing which should be done by each and every member of this platform. I've seen many members which only focus on earning and make only usual posts. This is not right and these kind of members will not last long in this forum. 

• +4 1

Yes, my dear friend, of course, after joining this wonderful forum, I found that earning money does not mean to me that we are in the interesting and useful world of coding to gain knowledge and experience in which there is a lot of sufficient information. Thank you my friend

Yes, I agree with you. There are many who think about money only, but they do not know that this is something wrong and may be the reason for their obtaining the warning points, so we must focus only on knowledge and experience

• +2 1

Of course . The forum offers us a good opportunity to learn and earn a profit at the same time . Some members write bad posts for profit only . In my opinion, this is not a good thing for them and for the forum as well . We must write for knowledge, then we will get profit and reputation automatically .

• +3 1

Good morning my dear friends ..

Of course, I strive to present important topics of good quality and stimulate huge discussions from investors and reputable people. When your topic has an appeal at work, it will make you earn a lot without warning, because money is not everything without knowledge, money will not exist. I work your mind with thinking.

Thank you. I wish you great successes and success.

• +3 2
  • +4 1

You are right friend. I am agree with you. We should not focus on only making money we should try to make good quality and also informative topic. We should make post of full information which are helpful for new members. I hope you will understand.

• +2 1

I wholeheartedly concur. The primary goal of this forum is to provide us with new knowledge while also allowing us to earn money. We won't be able to write insightful posts if we are solely focused on winning. That is why, as you said, we should not solely concentrate on winning. To improve this platform, we need to write valuable posts.

welcome everybody
The pursuit of money does not give full wealth, great knowledge is the true wealth. Knowledge gains you many things, and it also earns you money and makes you keep it.
We should strive to learn in this forum about gaining sufficient experience about cryptocurrencies, as they are the future in my opinion.

Edited by Amer sada
Language error

Of course I agree with you, whatever your goal here will be learning is the right way, you must gain experience in order for your comment to be useful, and this forum allows you in a great way to gain experience about cryptocurrencies 

Yes, everyone should focus on good ideas and issues that do not answer. There are many people who are interested in losing money from this field and neither of them if they have good ideas or not.

2This is right. Similarly, I believe that if we pay attention to our publications and the importance of the knowledge we gather in the forum, our good reputation will catch up with us, and we will be rewarded with the money we have been promised.

• +4 1

You're very right, my friend .Our goal should be to benefit each other, to learn from each other and to spread good information, not to talk nonsense like some people do, unfortunately.

Creating a very good quality post in the forum is among our major responsibility in the forum and it will expose us to learn something new and getting some new knowledge about crypto currency from other members of the forum, however the learning aspect is very important too.

I agree with you my friend. Make it your main goal to gain information and expertise in the field of cryptocurrencies. Active, positive participation brings you financial profit. Focus on the essence of the work more than your focus on money. 

Edited by Yousefsaker

In the forum, one should not think about making money because this thinking is not correct, let us make our goal to gain knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies before making money

Well said friend. We are in this platform to share our thoughts and knowledge so we should not only think about money . We should think that we are  here to learn new things so we should always post useful and unique content so that people like our posts.