Good Earning Idea in Crypto World - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

Good Earning Idea in Crypto World

There is no free money in the world, I think the definition is wrong, you have to earn money, in one way or another, doing something, even if it is a post in a forum such as yobit airdrops or using a platform such as airdrops from uniswap. There is always a condition, but free is never and I think it is very good that this is the case, I think that developing new skills to be able to harvest money is one of the very important strategies in the world of cryptocurrencies. I know it's difficult in some ways, but I think that any common person with a little dedication and love can do it! Greetings from Argentina

Well, we need to learn literally if we want to work here im cryptocurrency because there's a lot of branches here like trading, airdrops, investing but the most popular is the trading, it will be good to many people if they will read some information about to trading so that they can easily deal from it.

The good earning idea of crypto talk is to do 100 comments at first day and at least 30 comments every day for earning money and reputation for all the people around the world and also to be added that by this is good idea for earning money.

I think the good way is to start trading on demo accounts first for a large period of up to a year, for example, after that you have a large capital and start developing more than one strategy and start with them for a period of up to five months, and you will find only one strategy of them to profit from it, Then you develop this strategy and work on it always, and you must bear in mind that the profit cannot exceed 30 hundred per month until you risk your money

I am learning cryptos too. I have learned from this forum for a few days;
Faucet-like gains are minimal.
mining is expensive and costly.
airdrops are fine to get started.
The best way is to trade (buy and sell coins for money) but it takes a lot of knowledge and patience.

• +5 1

Crypto is the best place to earn money from any place and before stating journey all need to know much about crypto so that he never loss his asset.

I'm agree with you, because skills in trading it is very good and will help you to get some incomes, but a lot of newbies and humans who for not such a long time in the crypto sphere, don't have a lot of skills and able to first studying, and only then practise

Yes, it is totally true, you must study a lot and acquire a lot of knowledge about a market to be able to invest and obtain good benefits from it, it is very difficult to make money when you do not have the necessary knowledge, but with effort and dedication if you can.

A very good way to earn free money is to make airdrops, AMAs since they are easy, such as registering on a page or doing some tasks, in my case it has worked for me to earn free money, it is highly recommended as an example this page where we respond to post when doing the minimum they ask for pay and on other platforms it is the same

This forum gives us awesome opportunity to earn and learn at the same time. While you are learning and earning from this forum,you can try gaining knowledge about all the basic skills and strategies of trading.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I think its more better to learn how to trade. If we learn about trading 6 month, we will become experienced and we will be able to start earning from trading. 

I think Trading is most profitable job in the world.

From my research I found few good ideas to earn money from crypto. So first demand money to join pre-sale perspective coins, but you should looking for popular project that have good reputation.  Second idea is staking coins to mine another, great example is binance.

learning is key factor to gain cash from this market so attempt to learn a large portion of some significant abilities of exchanging and appreciate winning from crypto markets its fundamental.

The best way to earn a lot of money in cryptocurrencies is trading, the key factor is to learn and study how the crypto market works.

Utilizing large amounts of computing power in exchange for the acquisition of newly created cryptocurrencies and transaction fees paid by other users, miners are critical to their users' activities, the stability and smooth functioning of their currencies.

Trading is the best idea to earn money in crypto world. If you want to increase your money you have to invest it first. 

There many good websites like yobit and Binance where you can trade in cryptocurrency and make good profits. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello I agree with you the best way to generate money is by specializing but cryptotalk is a very good platform besides generating satoshi you learn a lot every day it has many professional people in its forum 

On 30/12/2019 at 22:21, Oxygen said:

Estoy buscando desde los últimos años cómo ganar dinero gratis. Qué sitio está pagando bien, etc. Pero esta no es una mejor manera de ganar criptomonedas. Aunque deberíamos obtener dinero gratis, la mejor manera es aprender buenas habilidades comerciales. Hay muchas formas originales de ganar dinero. Si dedicamos solo una o dos horas a aprender habilidades comerciales o cualquier otra habilidad profesional que pueda ayudar a ganar dinero haciendo algo de trabajo, será muy bueno para nosotros. Si solo dedica tres meses para aprender habilidades, estoy seguro de que obtendrá buenos ingresos después de tres o seis meses y esto funcionará durante toda su vida. Si no tiene que luchar para encontrar dinero gratis, puede producir su propio dinero y distribuirlo a otros también.

¿Qué piensan ustedes al respecto?

I think your posts are excellent, more than a year ago I read in a book by Harv Eker, called The Secrets of the Millionaire Mind, that the more you know, the more you earn, that you should empty your pockets in education, because later that will fill your pockets, I have checked myself, it is like this :). 

• Useful or interesting 1

We all started with the idea of collecting money in the faucets and mining on the pc, which was not bad at the beginning because you could get good profits in that time. Today you need to get ready to generate profits in this world of cryptocurrencies!

I completely agree with you because you won't be able to earn enough on airdrops or other similar methods. Another thing is trading there, you can already earn good sums without spending too much time on learning and studying the market. Therefore, I would recommend trading or investing.

How did Bitcoin gain momentum and growth in the world? Nobody expected this improvement. I think crypto money is the money of the future for this reason.

On 12/30/2019 at 11:21 PM, Oxygen said:

I am searching from last couple of years that how to earn free money. Which site is paying good etc. But this is not a better way to earn crypto currencies. Although we should get free money but the best way is to learn good trading skills. There are lot of original ways to earn. If we spare just one or two hours in learning trading skills or any other professional skills which can help in earning by doing some work than it will be very good for us. If you give only three months to learn skills i am sure you will have a good earning after three or six months and this will work for your whole life. than you have not to struggle in finding free money, you can produce your own money and can spread to others as well.

What you guys think about it?

For everything that has to do in the crypto world, is to investigate, analyze, time polishes us and makes us be aware day after day and more when it comes to finances and economy and an income for our own pocket

On 31.12.2019 at 05:21, Oxygen said:

I am searching from last couple of years that how to earn free money. Which site is paying good etc. But this is not a better way to earn crypto currencies. Although we should get free money but the best way is to learn good trading skills. There are lot of original ways to earn. If we spare just one or two hours in learning trading skills or any other professional skills which can help in earning by doing some work than it will be very good for us. If you give only three months to learn skills i am sure you will have a good earning after three or six months and this will work for your whole life. than you have not to struggle in finding free money, you can produce your own money and can spread to others as well.

What you guys think about it?

I'm new to this for now, but I really like this alternative. It's very cool if you can earn money without leaving your home. I understand that these are big risks and not easy, but I really like it so far. Good luck with your earnings!

I have always said making money is fine, but it is not only making money it is also gaining knowledge, knowledge brings money in itself, that is why I see this forum very beneficial since you can earn money and at the same time learn is a WIN-WIN!