Think carefully before choosing a topic - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hsa0188049

Think carefully before choosing a topic

Firstly you understand the topic which you gonna select to answer.  Well done research about the topic. Use simple and clear language which is understandable by everyone.

well thank you , well said , People here ase starting sometimes making very repetitive unhelpful posts abd then they complain about not having reputations or not having comments enough

Our posts must be in accordance with the rules and conditions set by the forum to avoid ban, and they must be full of useful information to obtain a positive reputation and publish ideal topics. 

If we want to get a positive reputation and positive interaction on our posts or comments
We must write easy and useful topics related to cryptocurrencies
The rules of the forum must be observed.

• +2 1

I agree with you, the topic should be useful and inspiring, and it should talk about cryptocurrencies, as well as posts that help new members are also useful, and this will give you a lot of positive feedback.

It is a good idea to research a topic on Bitcoin cryptocurrencies.
We can search this forum and the Internet. In order to avoid repeating the same topic.
 Your post should be helpful and meaningful to get a good engagement.
Good luck.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me People are also attracted to it

I agree with you my friend, you should think carefully before creating any topic. I read the posts of other members daily in order to generate new and exciting ideas. You must also read the forum rules and understand them well before you start.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Yes, this is true. We must support the new posts published by the new members here so that the interaction in this forum becomes better and thus we gain the best information from all posts.

• +1 1

My dear friend, when you think about writing a topic, you have to think well about the idea that you will write because there are many expert forum members who will see what you have written and you can take a negative reputation and this affects your future in the world of encryption

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, of course, we must have previous knowledge about the topic we want to publish. We must search for it on the Internet and study it well so that we can discuss it with other members.

Yes my dear friend I agree with you. Good, my friend .. Yes, we must choose carefully and responsibly the topic that will be discussed in this forum(cryptotalk) in order to have an interaction and at the same time the benefit of the members in the forum. Thanks and take Care.

Choosing topics is very important because it is possible that the content presented in the post does not matter to the members much, and therefore it is not considered seriously or carefully. Therefore, we must choose topics that have value and importance.

Choosing topics is very important because it is possible that the content presented in the post does not matter to the members much, and therefore it is not considered seriously or carefully. Therefore, we must choose topics that have value and importance.

Any one in this forum before create any post they should to make a search in the forum to see if is already someone have talk about or not,and search in the internet for news information and collect them in his post to be useful and can get reaction.

We have to alert the new members about that because it may put them at risk and we never want to lose them among us, they do not know that the article could have been published the previous day, and they do not know the huge number of articles and the high probability that they will repeat articles, we have to tell them that they should research about the topic and if  found, they try to change the topic, and if it's just a question, they can ask us directly, regardless of the articles.

• +4 1

You are right, my friend; since the forum rules have been revised, it has become more difficult to accept such messages; thus, to avoid being removed, the post must contain a distinct concept and be written in a distinctive manner and in the style of the post's owner. I also believe that the majority of members will not engage with or comment on a post unless it is useful and deserving.

Dear you have shared a good topic. If we want to create the topic then we should done research about this topic. That this will be useful for others. It should have valueable information. We should make a quality posts. And we should also make a posts that have useful knowledge. 

Yes, my friend, working on creating useful topics is an important matter in this forum to gain a good reputation from the members. The post must also be not in violation of the rules and laws

Yes we have to usually do our studies and put together our subject matter the fine manner feasible in order that we will offer this platform with new facts as will because the individuals of this forum. For generating first-rate contents studies could be very critical due to the fact while we get an concept and them do a little searches approximately that concept on Google or YouTube we get to recognize that precise concept extra as it should be and this is whilst we will them explicit it in phrases for different in easy phrases that everybody else can apprehend and take gain from our records.

I agree with you that when you want to share a subject, you should think about it first, and then look for useful information and new ideas to present to members, in exchange for a better candle.

That's right. In order to submit first, we want to have know-how approximately the challenge in a excellent way. We could make excellent and beneficial posts via notion and prudence.

If we remark with out thinking, it may move wrong. It can cause a terrible attitude. So it's miles essential to preserve in mind.

Hello dear members I hope you are good and doing great job on this platform but I am totally agree with you dear brother everyone needs to create a positive and useful content on this platform then they will be paid for that

• +3 1

Actually,  It should must be useful, informative and helpful for others. It's the best way to have good repute on this forum and to get maximum benefit. And you have to write your thoughts about topic and what you have to write you should have meaningful words that other one can understand .

I agree with you my friend, we must pay attention to what we will present in our post, search carefully and collect enough information to provide the best thing we have.
By presenting good topics, we will obtain good knowledge and evaluation for the sake of reputation, which brings us profit.
So I think we have to think carefully before selecting posts. Good luck

Hey there greetings yes you're right to my dear I think before choosing topic because if you choose wetherden crypto currency talking you will BE get more positive reputation if you choose meaningless forced to good not related to cryptocurrency ndanda you will get negative reputation and also the post consider useless