Think carefully before choosing a topic - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hsa0188049

Think carefully before choosing a topic

Hello ..
I agree with you on this thing as we should write a useful topic and look for many information to benefit us in our topic and to gain us a good reputation and more positive points that support our topic and enable us to gain a lot of knowledge and money.

• +2 1

Yes you are right . When writing Topic, we must choose a informative topic that will make people knowledgeable. If we need help, people will find a solution to our troubles if we explain it in detail and well in the topic we have discussed to others as well.

my dear friend I am agreed with you we should think before choosing the topic because if we can only reply on that topic which we can understand easily in that we will able to deliver a thundering knowledge to the beginners of this platform so we should working on the different kind of topics in that we will improve ourselves on daily basis

Hello my friend Of course, this is necessary, but there is another important factor, which is that there are many users who do not take into account (repeat topics), and this leads to deleting the topic and not counting any interaction on it despite the fact that it contains information that may benefit some. In my opinion, the process for the topic to be of value for the benefit of others is tied to the amount of information the user has about cryptocurrencies and the extent to which he also observes the rules.

• +1 1

Completely, the topics that are published should be new and unique that attract members and at the same time benefit the members and gain them valuable information through investment.

• +1 1

Hey mate,we have to be careful about what we like and what we wake,i also think the most members of the members do not interact on comments on a post unless it is useful and deserve,thank you.

I noticed this thing repeatedly and noticed that many of the members posted articles warning against repeating topics.  But isn't this in itself a repetition?  In fact, I am still a beginner and I do not want to rush to write topics.  I will strive not to repeat a post that others have posted.  Thank you.

نعم شكرا لك على هذا الموضوع البسيط والسهل لأنه من الضروري بالنسبة لنا اختيار موضوعاتنا بدقة عالية والبحث عن أمور مفيدة وواضحة تتعلق بالعملات الرقمية وننشرها هنا حتى نتمكن من كسب أكبر قدر ممكن من التفاعلات والسمعة الطيبة التي سنكسب المال من أجلها. تحياتي لك صديقي العزيز.

You are right, my friend, I agree with you on this. We have to think carefully when writing a topic and publishing it here because it should contain a lot of useful and important information and be of good content, new and different from the topics presented, and do the necessary research on the ideas that we want. Discuss it and do not forget to abide by the rules to avoid deleting the participation and obtaining a good reaction and thus we will achieve the desired benefit and distinguished success

Thank you, my friend, for this gesture from you. The issue of positive reputation is very important from a psychological and financial point of view, so if we get a positive reputation on the comments to get more money.

This is correct. Think carefully before introducing the topic, and focus must be given to obtaining a positive reputation. Therefore, you must choose a useful and unrepeatable topic, and thus you get a positive evaluation.

Yes, my dear friend, I completely agree with you, as we must think carefully before choosing the topics that we want to publish so that they are valuable topics and rich in their content and meet all the conditions and rules of this platform and far from repetition and boring vocabulary, and thus we have a good reputation and thus abundant gain.

I totally agree with you, 

We have to work carefully when choosing the information. Make it well-structured and choose the things that members would benefit from. 

New members need many posts like those as they help in working on the forum. 

• +3 1

Hello everyone @Mhd Iskandr @Mohammad.zx @Alon11 since the forum rules have been updated, it has become difficult to accept some posts, the post must have a distinct idea and write in a distinct way and in the style of the post owner so as not to delete. I also think that most members do not interact or comment on a post unless it is useful and it is worth doing. Thank you 

This is right, my friend, we haven't seen many new posts on the platform recently,, and I believe that this will have an impact on the platform's content,, as well as trigger boredom among the participating participants,, so we must seek out new and unique knowledge regarding cryptocurrencies and share it here,, and don't forget to follow the rules to achieve the desired results.

We have to create new and useful topics and offer some advice and information about digital currencies, trading and investment, simply to gain a good reputation you have to offer good ideas that benefit others... It's not just the flyers, it's the ideas in your flyers.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day.

You are absolutely right my dear friend. We should prepare our topics before post because our reputation depend on our useful and informative posts so we should be careful about our topics and posts.

Yes, I agree with you, my friend, what is important and useful must be published so that the post is not subject to deletion and in order to obtain a positive reputation and thus raise the profit rate, unites an option for research also so that we do research and do not publish something that already exists,

I advise you to choose a topic that carries unique and distinct ideas. You must work hard, I know, but this will gain us a lot. I wish you success, my friends.

• +3 1

You are right, dear; we must include information that is of high quality in terms of content and formulation in order to achieve a good reputation and positive reviews in addition to receiving compensation for our valuable participation.

Of course, we need to promote new posts so that you don't miss out on important details...

Thank you so much.

You are right, my dear friend, we must focus and scrutinize this matter, and in order to be successful we must publish useful and good topics and also have new content and give it opinions from all members.

So we must think well before creating a new topic and more importantly make sure that this topic is not already created by another member of the forum once we verify that we can write a useful topic that has valuable content that can help others in some way so we will get many interactions in our topic.

I think creating an important topic depends on how much you participate in this platform, it is not possible to write without reading the previous topics, through which you will be able to select the core ideas It needs to be put forward. 

• +4 1

This is correct. Choosing new and useful topics enriches the platform and makes people more interactive, because repeating topics does not help at all, thus increasing the likelihood of deleting the topic or getting a warning. Be selective and creative, my friend.

I agree with you, my friend, publishing the subject needs important key points that we can't give up on. :
1. Your subject should not be similar to another subject in order not to be deleted .
2. Use simple and easy words so that everyone can understand them .
3. Explain your topic easily .
Break a leg

You are right, my friend, when you want to present a topic. The idea of the topic should be new and not repeated, and the style of the topic context should be brief and all members can benefit from the topic.