How cryptocurrency can help us....? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bitcoin Earning

How cryptocurrency can help us....?

I am not an expert but I liked your publication a lot and I will give you my humble opinion in my case cryptocurrencies helped me a lot when last year all the cov happened I was left without a job and could not support the daily expenses of my home and Thanks to a friend who invited me to participate here, I was able to emerge afloat, nowadays there is much talk from the rulers to the big businessmen and I think that it is not far away that it is implemented in the economy of our countries, they are already less and less Countries that are banned from cryptocurrencies are realizing that it is the immediate future.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I welcome your participation, my friend ... The development we are witnessing has contributed to the growth of cryptocurrencies, their popularity and the number of followers, as they greatly help us to increase our financial and educational balance, as well as increase experience and skill at work .. And working with them in some countries that permit dealing with them is easy They have to transfer money easier and faster, financial transactions are safer, and they are decentralized and do not need to pay taxes on them

• +4 1

My friend, the encrypted currency is prohibited in some countries, depending on the policies and the capabilities they have. As for me, I hope to make an income from this platform in order to help me with my expenses.

Cryptocurrencies can improve a country's financial position as they are now used more as a form of investment than as a means of payment. Traders can either buy bitcoin through the exchange or speculate on its price movements via CFDs and bet on spreads. Samsung began experimenting with bitcoin, cryptocurrency, and blockchain since last year. It is reported that the latest group of Galaxy smartphones with the S20, S20 + and S20 Ultra models supports 5G networks and is based on support for Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

Edited by Fatima Alre
  • +2 1

These cryptocurrencies have helped us a lot with our daily expenses
We must work hard and patiently to develop and advance it. The unemployment crisis has clearly been eased

You can help our friend in see more ideas and information earn experience and increase the level of knowledge we have and give us a clear picture of the how to joint with other members interact, what their publications and also achieve material gain through them.

The importance of cryptocurrencies lies in the fact that they indicate development and modernity and that they will cause a qualitative leap in human life for the better. They are beneficial as they are a new field and we have to learn. On the other hand, they generate many profits for us that make us able to build a promising future.  Backward countries that support terrorism prohibit their citizens from dealing with these currencies in order to serve their interests in tyranny and ignorance.

Crypto currency help us financially, we get 1ooo satoshi per post here and our daily 20 useful posts is acceptable by the foram.

moreover we can also get talktoken that also help to increase our earnings.

There are so many ways in which the cryptocurrency impact our lives, so never relent that the cryptocurrency has no help to humanity, aside from the fast transaction rate and lower transaction fee that the has, it's also change the lives of so many people around the world, thank you.

Crypto currency is an online based technology that give everyone the freedom to become a succeful trader with there own capital without a helping hand from anyone and is changing the lives of every individual that is trading with crypto as a means of becoming a millionaire in the future.

First od all, thank you so much for sharing this topic. Well, i want to say that cryptocurrency is a great thing in human life. If you have enough knowledge and experience about this you earn pretty good amount of currency. Also it can reduce jobless person in a country. 

But as yoh know bitcoin, litcoin those all are digital currency and digital currency is illegal for some country because they don’t believe in digital currency. That's why crypto currency is banned for some country.

My friend cryptocyrrency can help us to make the financial condition better and everyone can get good profit by the investment and trading of cryptocyrrency. Cryptocyrrency is banned in some countries due to their laws but I think those countries will accept the cryptocyrrency in future due to its increasing use.

Cryptocurrency help us by providing a platform to make money from this platform and spend in our livelihood because in this new era competition is very hard to make money so crypto-currency provide a platform that you will earn money easily from this platform

Yes, to get money you can guess it for high and low reasons, and it has an effective encryption feature, one of the cryptocurrencies. It helps us in many ways. But they will start working with it in the future, because if you work with it, you get huge profit every day by trading it and its value is higher and investment in it is bigger. We look forward to seeing you soon. Good luck to you

To seeing the popularity of the crypto currency wecan say that it can improve the financial conditions of the country because it is a digital currency and you all know that at this time the price of the crypto currency is on peak level. 

The benefit is enormous; personally, crypto currency has assisted me in my real life by providing an additional source of income; now, with the knowledge I've gained from this forum, I can increase my earnings by trading and investing; it's more beneficial than real currency.

hello friend first of all I would send to you to asking this kind of questions cryptocurrency can easily help us we can earn money in the shape of so she is on this platform and I can convert it into our country cash and then we will able to get rid from the daily expenses of our life we can buy everything by using the money currency is a worldwide currency which the value is increased every day

On 2/7/2021 at 11:52 AM, Bitcoin Earning said:

Dear friends, I hope you are all well. I wish you good health. I have been selected as a new member of this forum. I am a little experienced here, member I am very proud to be able to work with you because a lot of experienced people here do this kind of work.

My question is how important cryptocurrency is for human life..?

I want the opinion of seniors. Can cryptocurrency change the financial condition of a country ..?

And why is cryptocurrency banned in different countries ...?

Forgive me if I am wrong. I want the opinion of the experts of this forum in this regards. 

And if you like my questions, please give me a positive reaction...Good luck and good health to all🥰❤️

@Bitcoin Earning Cryptocurrency can meet your financial needs.  It is a kind of currency.  You can use it as a local currency in all your activities.  Moreover, if you want to make a profit, it can give you more profit than the bank.

On 2/7/2021 at 9:49 AM, Nafees Khanzada said:

rypto currency can do much more for financial development because there is huge balance of money behind single crypto currency. Trading on crypto currency is much more profitable which make everyone millionaire.

My dear friend, this site enables us to trade cryptocurrencies and invest and bring knowledge to ourselves in a way that increases the yield of our knowledge and at the same time profit as well, as well as improving self-skill and this thing from my point of view is a very useful thing

Welcome, I believe that the cryptocurrency helps us in one way or another in earning money, and this will lead to an improvement in the individual's financial situation, and in turn it will be reflected in society for the better and get rid of the idea of unemployment for individuals.

Cryptocurrency helps us in many ways for me as a student it is helping in my studies I pay my University fees a from the money which I earn Through this platformcryptocurrency  also helps in a financial development you can say that it can be additional income in your money through which can pay your household expenses . So it's best platforum to earn cryptocurrency and get benefit from that as I'm getting benefit .

• +2 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend, you can gain information and knowledge from this forum. And you can earn money that will help me in my needs. I don't think encrypted currencies can help an entire country grow and develop. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +5 1

If we are lucky to collect some token or coin of any crypto currency and then the rate of this currency will rise and we sell this coin or token on higher rate then we get financial help from this platform.

Cryptocurrency is a popular site.  From here we can gain knowledge.  Can make money.  Working here requires our money.  I can meet the demands from here.  I do business here.  I can get rich from here.  We will work hard here.  Then we will make a lot of money.  Thanks.

Dear working in cryptocurrencies is a very wonderful thing and I love this field in general, but it is very important to know that cryptocurrencies in general are a financial system led by the Blockchain System of Records, which is the financial system that dominated the global economic system very soon, and it is an economic system that I work for and its mission.  For the very high quality of the cryptocurrencies, they were taken from Hantash, a bride, and widely adopted by companies and large countries, and they have become central, so I advise everyone to use these currencies. Thank you very much.

• +1 1