Where I can collect my payment? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dlexx69

Where I can collect my payment?

Hello my dear friend.  First you will finish 100 posts on this platform.  Then you will post 20 times a day.  After 7 days your money will be credited to yobit account.  You can withdraw the money from the account.

Yes friends, this is a platform on which we can spend our time but we cannot collect our payment, for that we need a second network and the same that has passed which we can collect our payment as well. 

• Useful or interesting 2

My friend, you first need to have an account on yobit platform and link your forum account to youbit account
Then you have to work here by writing 20 paid posts, first 100 posts for free and then getting paid 7 days after writing 20 posts per day

• +2 1

Dear after entering this wonderful forum, a modern encryption forum, you must link it to our famous platform, the yobit platform, in general, now linking you to the platform is like automatically sending money when the time comes to the platform and withdrawing profits through the trading platform, so you must enter the platform and work on it and link it  In the forum through the khan shown in one of the comments that I saw then you will get to earn money on the posts that they make for their participation after a whole week of publishing the twenty posts after ending the first Thank you very much.

• +3 1

Hello dear , At first, you will make 100 posts free then you will make 20 post per day for which you will be get paid. The payment can received in yobit account through that you can withdraw it to your any account like perfect money or any other you have. Good luck. 

You'll get your credits from the yobit platform after completing 100 free job and doing 20 paid job. You'll get your payments 7 days from the date you created any comment you made.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

You have to complete100 useful posts first to be eligible to earn payment and the payment for working at this forum is received at Yobit exchange site so register yourself at yobit and link your crytotalk account with it.

Hello welcome dear friend,yes dear you earn your money easily so please full read my opinion first you upload your 100 post these posts checking your ability and next you uploading 20 post per day and Collect 200 per day got it! And next week you earn your hard working surprise and you earn good money in every week my dear friend I hope you understand my opinion good luck my friend.

Hope good.

My brother,you can simply collect your payment by yobit.You have just go to yobit and select crypto talk campaign where you can collect your payment

Hey mate,so i think make always best option for us to collect our money on this forum,i think personal account is very necessary to save and collect your money,i hope you succeed,thank you.

• +3 1

Well, my friend, I see that you have advanced in the rank and of course you have information on this matter .. But I can advise the rest of the new members .. When you finish writing 100 comments .. you can create an account on yobit wallet .. the forum will activate your wallet automatically and you can After that, take advantage of the posts that you write so that they become paid .. I wish you success and everyone.

Dear when you complete 100 comments and who posted for the first 20 publications and then you get directly the payments but after 7 days from the end of 100 posts where you will receive 200 Satoshi for one and reputable posts as this platform allows us to save our money in a private safe and reliable wallet

Yeah dear why not, there are very simple method I have you earn your money in good effort in showing this website some people cannot understand to how to collect money in crypto currency that's to important topic ever you also earn your money in easily but this thing depends on your post hope you understand.

My brother good luck.

My dear friend you can receive your payment on your yobit account. If you not make yobit account then go to yobit site and create your account, and connect your cryptotalk account with your yobit then you recieved your payment in your yobit wallet.

Crypotalk payment is sent to our yobit account, as a newbie it is mandatory for a newbie to make a post of 100 post which are free, then follow by another 20 good quality post each day for seven day with god reputation then after you will be paid for those 20,20 post ,the must not be copy and paste of another members post, 

• +1 1

My friend, you should link your account here to an account on the Yobit platform so that in the section dedicated to the campaign you can monitor the progress you get here in the forum and you must constantly monitor and transfer money to your wallet as you will discover many of the features of the platform over time .
Good luck

Good topic dear earnings money and collect the money is not a easier thing.You pay too much attention on it and with proper work and authentic thing is useful and benificail for us 

Beyond me is a friend or much easier on this platform.When you make a hundred posts and then make twenty posts a day, you will get the next day except for one day's payment. You can also transfer it to your account via LinkedIn.

You'll get 200 satoshi for each post, your 4000 satoshi for 2o post are automatically deposited on yobit when you linked your account to it, then you only have to do is to send your coin in your wallet.

Friend in my opinion yobit platform is best  because in yobit your payment can save and secure. I also use yobit and i am  very relax because it is very save. You can also use blockchain wallet. This wallet is also very secure and safe.

Welcome to the forum partner, your payment will be automatically uploaded by cryptotalk and you must send it to your yobit balance and once there you decide whether to keep it on the yobit site, invest it or withdraw it to an external wallet. 

You have to create a Jobit account in order for the payments to go to it, you can find it there in (CryptoTalk campaign). You will be paid for your useful posts at a rate of two dollars per day, it is really easy work and we make money through it.

• +3 1

Hello my friend, you can collect your payment by linking your account on the Yobit platform. When you post 20 posts per day and get a positive reputation on them, you can collect your earnings through Yobit.

• +3 1

In order to start working here, you must first create 100 free comments, then start with 25 comments per day
You have to link your Gmail account to the yobit wallet in order to withdraw your money from there

You have to create an account on the Yobit platform, and link it to your account in CryptoTalk. Then you can check the number of posts that the moderators accept and that they pay you for. Automatically a wallet will be created for you in Yobit and you can withdraw your earnings to it. Your payments will start after seven days from  Complete the first 100 posts, and they will pay you for 20 useful and special comments, and for each post you will take 200 satoshi

• +3 1