25 Free BTC Open Token !!!! - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
huesca123

25 Free BTC Open Token !!!!

Howdy all,

There is a new project & Airdrop, called - Bit Coin Open. They are offering 50 Free BTC Open Tokens, just for signing up. I am not exactly 100% sure how it all is going to work but their White Papers is very interesting & seems very reliable. I signed up the other day. Its a 100% free, no obligations, no KYC. Below is part of what is written in their White Papers. Read their White Papers to know more about the project.

It was official launched the - Wednesday, February 3, 2021. The offer to receive the free 50 BTC Open Coins is still open.

From the BTC Open White Papers - " Our vision is to have ALL coins in circulation by 2027, with over 1,000,000 merchants using BTC-O as a payment option. Using our smart contracts we can process transactions in under 25 seconds, which is faster than a " Visa " terminal using 5G technology. "

This is their welcome email after signing up - " A very big thank you from the team at Bitcoin Open for joining up to our project, we are looking to grow a community of highly enthusiastic traders & investors prior to our initial exchange launch and blockchain roll-out so we are very grateful for early participants taking part.

You can find a huge selection of features within your BTC-O dashboard including our in-depth support section with guides and information regarding our project & token sale.

As you are a early participant you have automatically received 50 BTC-O from our team as a welcome gift, bonuses and rewards are boosted during our early days so please make sure you take full use of our account tasks (earn tokens for completing tasks) & referral system (great rates for referrals during token pre-distribution).

Once again many thanks for being part of our project we look forward to great innovation going forward. "

Affiliate / Referral Link - https://www.bitcoinopen.io/registration?r=pzNkDw

Their White Papers Link - https://www.bitcoinopen.io/whitepaper

Edited by huesca123
Fix Typo

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Thank you for providing such an airdrop and detailed information. I do not know the value of the coin I earned, but I definitely believe that this airdrop will pay. It's easy to join as well. Since there is no KYC approval, we can easily participate.

• +4 1

20 hours ago, SelimAbi said:

Thank you for providing such an airdrop and detailed information. I do not know the value of the coin I earned, but I definitely believe that this airdrop will pay. It's easy to join as well. Since there is no KYC approval, we can easily participate.

Thank you for using my referral link. I just saw that on my Dash Board. The signing up is pretty painless & could prove to be very profitable. Below is a screen shot of me buying some more Bitcoin Open token / coins. I believe in this project, hence I bought more. Seeing is believing, thats why I always post screen shots of any purchases. It helps to prove what I am saying.

BitCoin Open .png

Bitcoin Open has just updated their web page & project. It is now only offering 25 Tokens when you sign up.

Heres an interesting link, explaining Bitcoin Open Road Map for the year 2012 - https://www.bitcoinopen.io/roadmap

From the Road Map page - 

" 5th March 2021 - ACTIVE - Stage 2 things start taking shape for our infrastructure. The public will have access to our explorer to view BTC-O transactions on the Blockchain. Tokens cost $0.06 each during this stage. (5,000,000 token hard cap). "

" 1st May 2021 - We are half way through our project, with the largest price increase as of yet tokens will increase to a value of $0.20 each. (10,000,000 token hard cap). "

" 1st July 2021 - Our finance department will be looking to start pumping funds into UNISWAP to provide liquidity prior to the launch of BTC-O, tokens are priced at $0.40 each during this stage. (10,000,000 token hard cap). "

" 31st August 2021 - Stage 5 is important for the project, our TESTNET systems will start to be synced onto the Open Blockchain’s Mainnet allowing investors to sync wallets & exchanges. (24,000,000 token hard cap). "

" 20th December 2021 - The Open Blockchain is fully operationally and live to the public. UNISWAP / Exchanges now have full functionality you can now place market orders for BTC-O pairs. "

Affiliate / Referral Link -  https://www.bitcoinopen.io/registration?r=pzNkDw

Edited by huesca123
Add Content

It just doesnt make any sense to me. There are so many people here in the forum crying or asking for help to make money online or in the forum here but only 1 or 2 people have taken advantage of this free air drop. Even if it turns out be a scam, which it wont, it will only take you roughly 2 minutes of your time to sign up & get FREE MONEY !!!!!!!!! Do the people of the forum expect others to also sign them up for the offer ?¿? I also see it when other people make the effort & offer the forum ways to make money. Yes, its a referral link, I will make something if you sign up. But it doesnt cost you anything when I make money. Its to your advantage to take up these offers. Maybe thats why so many of the old members here have left, because they got tired of working to help the forum & no one appreciated their help.