Will Cryptocurrency replace National Currency ?πŸ€” - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shaibi

Will Cryptocurrency replace National Currency ?πŸ€”

In fact, I do not think so, my friend, despite all the success and development achieved by the cryptocurrency, that there are countries that have not yet reached the electronic payment technology to reach dealing with cryptocurrencies, unfortunately.

Dear @Shaibi I don't think so but soon paper currency will lose its value and cryptocurrency will become more popular among all the countries as world is becoming digital day by day . I think national currency and cryptocurrency will work side by side rather then replacing each other.

No, it can never happen. Cryptocurrency can never replace national currency. Cryptocurrency has its own value and national currency has its own value. No one can take anyone's place.

I do not think so , But it could become the most traded in the world and replace the dollar as an example This currency has advantages over any other currency, its reliability and ease of trading as wellΒ 

In my opinion it will not going to happen in near future and is almost impossible for now as Although the Cryptocurrency is getting popularity and it has many benefits as well but to replace all the national currencies is not that easy task for it.

Welcome and thank you for submitting this point to know the opinions of the members as well
In my opinion, cryptocurrencies will remain and will spread more in the future, but I do not think that any country will exchange its national currency

Yes, my friend, I think this will also replace cryptocurrencies as they are safer, faster to deal and away from censorship and taxes, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation.Β 

How can a cryptocurrency be replicated in the national currency?Q or B is now less in the national currency and dollars.Cut it down and earn it. You won't get a good chance

Yes . Maybe that . But I really have no idea about this . So I will not give my opinion about something I do not have enough knowledge of . Give me the right to give my opinion

Both the cryptocurrency and the national currency are all very important the main thing is just to know how to make use of both but I don't think cryptocurrency can be able to replace national currencies. Since up till now the cryptocurrencies have not been accepted everywhere in the world.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend, encrypted currencies can replace national currencies, but surely they need some time. It may take at least 5 years because the coded currency price is now continuing to rise. And the coded currencies have definitely replaced the national currencies. This is very cool because it will help many countries to grow and develop. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +4 1

If a country wants to exchange its currency for a cryptocurrency first, it must establish a good security system so that this currency is not penetrated and the country's economy collapses, in addition to that the state must have good equipment so that the people can deal with these currencies easily.

• +4 1

I think that the cryptocurrency has been doing well for some time now, but according to me, the national currency of any nation is the apex and still remain ahead of the cryptocurrency now, so maybe in the near future, this might be achieved, thank you so much..Β 

• +2 1

Yes, my dear friend, of course, we should invest in the platform and collect various symbols as the most investment in the interesting and useful world of coding. Thank youΒ 

• +5 1

The cryptocurrency is very great and is gaining some level of acceptance in the world, but no matter what, I don't think that the cryptocurrency will not be compare to the national currencies, and it's can't replace that for now, this is my thought on this.

Frankly, dealing with encrypted currencies increases every day and becomes desirable for many, and this gives them great opportunities to replace the national currencies of countries if they are approved as basic currencies

I do not think that national currencies will completely go, but cryptocurrencies will be one of the most important and best means of buying and selling online, given the benefits they provide, which makes it difficult to ignore them by international companies and other fields of work.

• +3 1

Despite the spread and advancement of cryptocurrencies in the world and their proven worth in investment and the frequency of their circulation, but I do not think that it can replace the national currency of any country, especially since it is a decentralized currency.

Yes my dear friend I want to tell you that you can easily exchange your crypto money in your national money and at this time there are many exchangers are available on the internet so you should not be worried about that

We all are accepted crypto currency is the best digital currency. It is very profitable currency many people attractive here but I think it is never replace the national currency.Β 

Potential advantages of the future of cryptography
Potential concerns in the event of exchange of coins
At the start of the cryptocurrency boom, Bitcoin appeared to be the indisputable leader
Β  Β An important consideration is that cryptocurrencies cannot be manipulated as easily as fiat currencies.

In future it may or may not be possible.it can be possible because it is now a worldwide platform to earn money.It cannot be replaced because in many countries it is banned so it cannot replace national currency.

• +2 1

I don't think that's gonna happen.Β 

There will be no governments that decide to cancel their national currency and replace it with cryptocurrencies for private government reasons.Β 

But cryptocurrency can work alongside the national currency in the economy.

• +4 1

Dear I am sure that this will happen in remote time in-time encrypted currencies in general are the funds of the future and the credentials of the states have to increase day after day and this is what I fulfilled that they will replace national currencies because of reliance on them as good for payment. Thank you very much

• +2 1

Although cryptocurrencies are very recent, they will have great success in the near future .. Even countries that prohibit dealing with them now will back down from that soon, according to the opinion of the person.

• +3 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.