How to divide time for cryptotalk?😊 - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shaibi

How to divide time for cryptotalk?😊

Dear we can divide our time on Crypto talk. When we are free then we can work here . And I work in morning and night.  Because in morning I feel fresh mind and I work . And in in night I feel alone . And I consider do work in lonely is best. 

Hello dear, the issue of time management is essential to complete our work successfully, far from mistakes and boredom. I recommend working in early morning times because the mind is clear and we do our work comfortably and honestly without the divergence of ideas

Yes dear you asked a good question. In this modern age of life every person has busy in too many works including his home works, job works, and other friends works. So according to my opinion and idea everyone should set the time of his works. Without time table life works will not easy it seems difficult to perform a work without fixed time. Soon in this way you should have fixed time table for cryptotalk. If you done your other works say time then you should set the time for this platform at night as possible. 

Dear mate if you found tough to manage your time for here work then you should make a proper time for here work. As on this forum work is not so much difficult with the spending of little time you make your good post. When you go to bed at night then you should give one or half hour to the cryptotalk and in the early morning your should also give same time. 

You should use your free time for using this forum. You should do your daily work.then,when you feel tired,you can post to this forum and can use your time.

Our schools have closed due to the pandemic and since I am at home all the time, I have no trouble spending time on this forum. But my advice to you is that you can devote certain parts of the day to this forum. Evening times can also be a good time for this forum.

I can't give enough time in this forum. And I know thai if i spend some time in this forum,  i can earn more BTC from this forum and aquire knowledge.

Hello, my friend, I am one of the beginners here. I advise you to divide your time and give the forum more time in order to obtain information and experiences

Personally, I would like to suggest you that you can give 2 hours in a day. Dividing it 1 hour in the day time as you are free and 1 hour before going to bed. If you give these two complete hours you can learn and eafn more. In my opinion, these two hours of the day are perfect for me and I do the same things and I am fine with it.

Friend, I' m as a young man, dividing my time for periods of real life, including for the extralife of this platform, i think each of us has a different way of dividing their time. Friend, I'm a young man who divides my time for periods of real life, including for the extralife of this platform, and I think each of us has a different way of dividing his important time.

Thanks for asking you questions. It is often seen that we cannot spend time here due to busyness. But we should give time here regularly because it is a job.If we divide our time routinely into each task. Then I can give regular time here

Well my friend I'm giving time to cryptotalk daily at least 3 hours. As I'm a university student so I'm manage time for cryptotalk. And I would like to spend more time and taking more knowledge and experience. 

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

HELLO @Shaibi  Working here just wants from us only the 2 to 3 hours. If you are giving the time for the social activities and to your study then you can easily manage. You have to give 3 hours maximum to this platform and the rest of the time to you studies and the other activities because only this forum provide this opportunity (learning and earning and the same time).

THANK YOU.

EARN free bitcoins....

https://www.okexcn.com/join/3853550

Hello Friends hope you are all well.I am also a new member and you don't  need much time to work on this website. You don't have to spend alot of time on this website to be free, whenever you are free. You can also create s separate timetable if you wish

Welcome to dear this platform.  You can work on this site . You jave free time then you work . Don't fixed time . This site does not take long to work so you can work whenever you want . You work hard and work properly then you earn money easily.  

• +2 1

To work on cryptotalk 2 to 3 hours are enough .You can make posts and can give reactions in these 3 hours.You can decide time of your own choice in 24 hours.Whenever you are free you can do work.Their is no bounding  to do work.

• +2 1

Actually work on crypto you dont need to spare some time its not burden on you when you in whole day 2 to 3 hours you can do work on it and i think its not difficult for all to make some free some 2 to 3 hours

I had to set my own timetable It was difficult to start, but later I got used to it Now you can relax and give time to this platform. Have gain knowledge about cryptocurrency with the little time have join the forum 

On this plateform the working is not not too difficult you can work here whenever you want. There is no proper time to work here work properly in this platform and you can earn  money it is very good plateform.

Best off luck. 

You can easily manage your time for cryptocurrency. Managing time for this forum is not difficult. You just create a list of activities in your daily life and take 5 to 10 minutes from each taskit is difficult to spend continuously but you can spend in some parts here.

It is not easy to know hoe to divide your time especially when you run a busy life and you have so many tasks to do. I try to be here on this forum during my vacant time , I spend almost all of it in here but it is difficult to make a particular and specific time, because you never know what comes up, so try to take advantage of every vacant minute you have.

• +2 1

In my humble opinion, focus is the most important time-saving feature. With minutes of focus, you can save a lot of hours. Just focus on your work and make it your priority. It is really a fun and profitable activity as well as increasing knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

@Shaibi @Mkdad03 @davy22 @Hann Werick @Lolo33

Well it depends on what you are looking for on the crytpo currecy forum sidet and if you are able to build that trust in it you are able to enjou that much power to it there is a lot of people who dont get it and to me there are so many people we are able to use only 2 hours for me I do about 3 hours this is really the best thing that happens for me 

Yes exactly i have faced this problem many times sometimes it is difficult to take time out from a busy schedule but the thing we can do is to spare specific amount of time only for crypto talk its like 2, 3 hours per day and in that just focus in cryptotalk like specific section of a day for crypto only.