As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

On 12/30/2019 at 12:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

Good evening group. In particular, I try to lose as little as possible. Always trade with SL, a clear risk strategy, and a plan of how much you want to earn per day. I think they are basic guidelines for anyone who wants to start in the world of investing.

On 12/30/2019 at 11:15 AM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

When I was a beginner in cryptocurrencies the hardest thing was to understand that the price volatility of some tokens, currencies or cryptocurrencies can be so great that it was unimaginable to believe that this happened in such short times and sometimes you end up sorry to sell before it went up much.

Personally, I went through a lot of difficulties, since I always went to the first to invest, that is why I recommend all beginners to think things through and not invest in strange pages

si tuve varios inconvenientes pero paso a paso cada día a través de los temas y de las respuestas las publicaciones que son de gran ayuda por eso digo que el foro es como un taller de finanza se aprende mucho

As a beginner it is always good to read, investigate and look for everything related to the subject since the world of cryptocurrencies is quite wide, new coins are coming out but you have to be aware because some become scams, so it is necessary and very important to investigate so as wasting time and money, until I learn well I do not want to risk

I think that there are always difficulties and more when you start in this world without much knowledge, the important thing is to move forward, learn from mistakes, seek help and continue researching and start investing with a small amount to gain experience and not lose much, but once you have all the knowledge, keep investing to keep winning.

There are a large number of cryptocurrencies that if we try to grab them all, we will surely despair and lose money. The most prudent and healthy thing is to take the most important cryptocurrencies and from that list take the ones that are more priority and interesting and thus be able to project that list to a short, medium and long future in order to make the best investment decisions. The list I currently have is Bitcoins, Ethereum, Trx, Ripple, BTT, and Dogecoin. What's your list? Add it in this comment.

I once lost a good deal of money investing as a beginner. I recommend that you experience more or the same will happen to me. In short, everything must be done with experience.

Long ago, as a beginner in the world of cryptos, I always made mistakes, such as not trading the currencies for a currency of higher market value. When you are a beginner these kinds of mistakes are normal, guiding you with good advisors you will learn from mistakes faster.

I comment on the posts in which I know about the subject, I do not like to make garbage comments that do not add anything to the post.

I don't like commenting on posts with few responses because usually that kind of post is deleted by administrators, so the comment is lost.

Although it really is up to everyone who decides to comment in order to contribute to the cryptotalk community.

Edited by gest49
I was wrong

The journey will be difficult are if the beginners are try to get early and be greedy then they try to follow the wrong way to get rich. The beginners are should to be slow and seek for the knowledge to lean new and try to get experience. 

Of course, they experienced difficulties and they start from the very beginning: which exchange to choose, how to make money, through which exchanger, which asset to buy, when to sell, where to invest money if you have earned, how to recoup losses if you have lost. Newcomers follow difficulties at every step, only help experience.

On 30/12/2019 at 11:15, kingsbtc said:

Todos sabemos lo difícil que es para un principiante ganar dinero en criptomonedas. Como principiante, ¿cuántas veces ha perdido por vencimiento en moneda criptográfica y cómo puede controlar eso?

At first I felt that I could not interpret any concept of each of the points related to cryptocurrencies. I think it is normal for a new user to have a hodgepodge of emotions, it can be despair, frustration and anxiety. But little by little I was learning to do the job of a trader and investor, so that later the result of the investment made could be witnessed.

I am also a newbie in crypto. I did not face any lose in this forum till now because it did not invest. But when I start investing, may be I will have to face lose. 

If it was really a bit difficult to understand what this world of crypto was like to make the purchase or sale, avoid having a loss, you always learn new things every time you make an investment, but there is a lot of information that the platform provides to support you in that process.

When you start at crypto its a little confusing you dont know how to start, theres a lot of information to read and we used to be excited for earn money, on my experience a lost 3 times, i used to join HYIP very risk way to invest but my real problem was being to greedy, i recover my investment the same 3 times but i want more so i reinvest and couldnt get back the money, anyway the lesson is learn for mistakes, and im still here trying to earn some more

First time is difficult but can pass away without angry is important, we can have fresh mindset about the real trading. That's my first lesson from first loss in market, it's worth actually.

13 hours ago, toufik007Y said:

As a beginner my experience was disappointing because of the fraudulent sites and wasted effort and time with taps that pay for very little, but now I try to take advantage of my mistakes and I am now working on the airdrop

Its common when we are new in crypto then we made mistakes, because of our lack knowledge some members lose their high amount, but our mistakes made us perfect because without any mistake we didn't learn new thinks, 

one important message don't send any amount crypto currency before join any airdrop, because now a days most of airdrops doing scam so be care full my friend.

• +3 1

I agree with you making money from cryptocurrencies for beginners is difficult, but if you follow the right path and learn everything about trading and investing before starting a business, you will not suffer a lot of loss.

in 2016 i started crypto trading with Yobit, then was era of pumping and dumping of coins almost daily bases, i started with $200 and i never knew how trading was so only buy coins when pumping, later dump on me, so my $200 reduced to $40, then quit for a while and later came back and read many comments that always buy coins when down and sell when pumping and also trading needs a lot of patients. Since then I win mostly.

Yes my friend i am facing little bit problems like how to create a good post and how to keep my self free from spam. Sometime i feel bad that if i post wrong so my account will be banned. 

I experienced some difficulties when i was new in cryptoword i loose before i come start earning in olden days i don't understand how to put money in invest box and buy dice and alisa so it has difficult to me so my earning is very little

There are always difficulties and pitfalls that need to be avoided and develop your experience, the more you develop, the better you begin to understand the essence, and the less problems become.