As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 71 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

When i was a begginer i faced with too many dificulties. Most important problem was icos. I invest some ico project because my friend said it could be very valueble in the future and they stole our moneys, after that i invest more ico projects and i always got scammed, since than i am not investing any ico or new coin.

• +3 1

Well, when I have joined Cryptotalk, my friend who brought me here told me all the rules and regulations of the forum, and all other main activities of the forum. So I didn't have much trouble as a beginning. But posting 100 posts without payment was very difficult for me because it was too much difficult as a beginner. But I would tell you that those 100 posts were very useful for me as they made me able to be here today.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes, my friend, but everyone can be exposed to this error, but the important thing is to learn from it and not fall into it again, and so that I can succeed in the world of coding, I must know and gain experience before entering into any investment so that we do not lose our money and thus we can succeed and achieve profits

no as a new beginner I am not faced much difficulties as much new members are facing I just want to mention for them if you guys are gone through the guidelines then definitely it will help you to know about this campaign and after that you can easily operate this site then also if you have any doubt then you can clear it on the post given by the other members.

Yes offcource. Newbies can learn something food in thiis crypto forum. A newbie didnt know the rules and regulations in Cryptotalk forum. And they don't know also how post and which types of comments we post.when he works with knowledge you will find all the information of this forum clearly. 

Of course, it is difficult for everyone in the beginning, but I have never suffered the loss of expiration. I have gained a lot of information and benefit and experience from every post of all the experienced members of this forum. This forum has helped me a lot and I have completed my first 100 useful posts very easily. I'm very happy.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, I faced a lot of difficulties. He deleted a lot of posts for me, and I did not know the reason. I was surprised, and now I learned how to avoid this problem and I am no longer facing difficulties.

Hello my dear brother, the starting name will always be a difficult one for you. It is very hard to react to some post, because we didn't know what actually he asked for. Let's when we grow in this platform he'll become more experienced and all the things will become smooth.

Of course all beginners in crypto can not avoid this kind of struggles.If you are beginner in crypto you may have many difficulties.Beginners must study because it is basic to have a knowledge.

• +3 1

As a beginner i felt a little bit difficult in the forum but after understanding the rules and regulations it became much easier. Sometimes some topics maybe difficult to rrad and understand but with constant efforts we can achieve our dreams through crypto. But will surely love this forum for this provides both aspects of earning and learning.

Rome is not build in a single day.Every new member should remember this and should not try to sit before you leap.If you are patient enough to know about various aspects and features provided by the crypto world.It is a great opportunity and will give you a lot of income if you use it carefully other wise the feared might happen you may encounter some losses.

Making money from crypto is not easy or difficult for beginners, And when I took part in it, there was a lot of hassle in the beginning, But the harder you learn, the easier it becomes.
And so far I have not suffered any loss in this forum. Everything is going well

• +3 1

I did not depend it however till now make me strain whilst loss happen. I simplest write the method and nominal I use as my cash control data, nothing else. First time is hard however can byskip away with out irritated is important, we will have clean mind-set approximately the actual trading. That's my first lesson from first loss in market, it is really well worth actually.

• +2 1

Hi my friend, for me I am new here so I haven't lost or lost yet.
But I try to learn and gain a good experience to avoid any problem in the future

As a beginner you have no experience about crypto then I think don't worry you will be slowly slowly expert in crypto world.do hardworking and read rule and regulations then you have get good experience and also knowledge.and easily earn mony

I have never experienced a loss in the world of cryptocurrencies because I am new here and I have not finished my first100 post yet, but I am trying to explore everything and research a lot until I learn new things about cryptocurrencies and of course there are difficulties facing me and many questions that baffle me, but every day I find through the posts many answers to My questions and I cannot wait to learn everything and start my adventure in this world

I lost a lot when I started my journey in cryptocurrencies. I think mistakes should be made in order to better learn how things work just like working in any field or for example when we were kids and learned from our mistakes the DO's and DON'T's of life in general. so the important thing is to overcome these losses and learn from them.

On 12/30/2019 at 5:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

@kingsbtc Loss is always there in order to learn, as learning and experience only come through failure, and this always helps us to start on the right path and take full responsibility in order to start towards the appropriate goal.

well i am beginner .My mind is totally blank when i come to the posts i do not know what should i write  or should not.but still i am not losing my heart.Mistakes  teach us the perfection but the condition is that we should  not ignore them we should notice them and do work on them 

• Useful or interesting 1

With the forum I did not have any difficulties but rather I found it fast and effective compared to other platforms, as far as the topics it was a bit difficult for me since almost all the topics were unknown to me but now they make it easy for me when working  on the platform due to my increased experiences.

• +1 1

Yes, my dear friend, in fact, working in the field of cryptocurrencies needs strong knowledge and enough experience in order not to lose your money, and therefore you must research and investigate before entering into trades and deals

The ideal is to study and learn with some mini jobs, learn about the tokens and their wallets, little by little you will invest in trustworthy jobs. This takes time but can be worth it. The world of cryptocurrencies is very big and at the same time it is very baby, it will continue to grow and we have to be prepared for that. Greetings.

Of course, my friend, every start is difficult, but with a good focus and reading of the topics in the forum related to cryptocurrencies, publishing and following up with people who take their advice, the topic becomes wonderful, fun, and has a wonderful material gain.

As a beginner i felt very difficulties i am also facing difficulties now my difficulties are not end but i am fully motivated and devoted person i can do my work very efficiently because i have set my goals i wanna to achieve them so i just need support of my crypto family i am learning from seniors

Allah's plans are better than us !

As a beginner my first approach to the hundred post was very stressful I have to take some days off to go on my own personal research about crypto properly so that I can be able to enjoy my post on the platform seriously it was difficult to me when I first start.