No begging on posts. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ali ahmad ghouri

No begging on posts.

This is against to the rules of this forum and  if you do this then you might be removed from the forum or get warning point. So always try your best to avoid that type of things and work attentively here by following all the rules of this forum.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

For me begging means repeatedly asking for something, it is not good that you have to beg that means that you do not have confidence, try to make your publications useful and you will not have to humiliate yourself to achieve your goals, you just have to study a little and learn from the lucky experts.

• +1 1

In my opinion that begging means is no beg for positive reputation. If we make useful posts or topics then we can must get positive reputation. We don’t want to beg for reputation. @same1990 @manar34 well said. 

My friend, I think that this item clarifies the truth of the fraudulent attempts made by some members in order to gain some reputation. As for the rules of the forum, this is considered fraud and is punishable.

• +3 1

Dear I see that they mean to beg here be through the request for reputation and positive reactions, this is forbidden in nature, so we must stay away from it to avoid prohibitions and warnings. 

I think he means begging is that many members request to have a reputation without doing the work as required, and their goal is to make money only, so we must fight them and not give them positive evaluations if their posts are of a low level and urge them to work better to get the positive reputation worthy

• +2 1

The intention of this condition is that we do not ask other members of the forum to obtain support and a good reputation, but rather that we provide our best material with what we publish and good content is supported. As for the posts that are not good, positive support should not be given to them.

On 1/30/2021 at 10:37 PM, Ali ahmad ghouri said:

Hello members. 

I wanted to grab your attention on one thing. I wanted to ask what is meant by begging mentioned in the rules of posting?

I am very curious about it. So give me your valuable reply.

IMG_20210131_043052.jpg

Begging means starting the person who has joined this forum and they do not have much information they are called begginers and they take their start from the beginning section and this is the best section it gives you all the necessary information and they can able to understand the work.

This is very true friend, we should not beg in publications, only what we should do if things do not go the way we want or we had thought is to try harder and thus be able to receive ratings in our publications.

How are you, my friend, I am a new member here and you do not have enough experience to answer, but I advise you to ask the old members because they have all experience to answer this question

i think it means do not write in your posts and comments ,"like please rate my post" or "please i need the money" .honestly this not a professional way to work at all 

The meaning of the word begging in the forum rules
In my opinion, it is a request for a positive reputation from members for a topic that is not good, unhelpful, and does not deserve admiration

What that could mean is that you should stay away from asking people to either follow you or rate you as that is not appropriate. Your posts will definitely gets the appropriate rating if you do it in a good way.

It is very wrong that a lot of members here work on this platform and some of these people who do not follow the rules and regulations, post adopting the formula of bagging  and commenting that the way of posting is very  wrong .

Hello my friend ... (begging posts) I think that with my understanding of this phrase, that is, when writing your post, you should not please ask and beg anyone to put responses to it for you, because this is against the law and the terms of the forum, otherwise everyone would In the forum, they gain a good reputation without getting tired ... When your posts are useful, rich, valuable and of high quality, you will attract members to it without asking and discussing them, and they will benefit from your experience as well and develop an appropriate evaluation for it ... I hope that my answer has provided you with some kind of benefit. .

My dear friend, what is meant by begging here is that some people publish posts stolen from other people or copy and paste other posts and paste them, as he is the one who wrote it and what is meant by begging in particular here is that the person asked others to do it to give him a hearing.  And here you will receive a ban or even a warning by those in charge of this forum in particular Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks dear we should rate each other.Currently, comments on forums are seen to feel very little impact. We don't rate each other, so it stays the same. We need to rate each other so that we can understand the positive and negative effects. Our work should be appreciated. It can also inspire us to work.

In fact, I am happy that you are reading the laws of the forum well . Everyone should read and abide by laws . I think they mean not to ask for support from other members to get a good reputation . Rather, you should get a reputation by providing good publications and impressive members .

• +4 1

The rules are really important, and you should read them all to protect yourself from the warning points. If you don't follow them, you will be warned and have a lot of issues in the forum, so knowing them is essentia

I think begging means looking for a positive review at the end of the subject, I mean some members beg by asking for positive feedback to increase the reputation, create a post that attracts others to give you a good reputation. Against the rules of bagging throw forum. So we should avoid bagging people or react negatively to their posts.

hello friend thanks a lot for sharing your information yes we should writing useful contacts we should not begging on the post because the moderators are checking our daily activities so we should create a useful and unique topics for the beginners in that way we will easily able to earn money

• +3 1

According to me begging means to force the people to like their posts .It's against the rules .It's a strictly prohebitit .Its a cheat ratings  .So do not do this type of behaviour otherwise you will be banned

My dear, in general, what is meant by begging here is that some people request a reputation from others. This thing is monitored. Relevant rules in general. Publishing rules. I think we should not ask anyone or ask someone to obtain their reputation by participating in a mention in a comment, for example this. The end has actually spread, and this is what I mean. My friend pleads, thank you very much

• +1 1

Hello my friend with absolutely right to this topic

You have to build your character yourself

Don't beg anyone for an evaluation

Your evaluation will be obtained by your diligent and diligent work

I work hard and search well

All the best for everyone here, and thanks to you, my friend. I hope we will move up more and more

• +3 1