Let's make Cryptotalk forum better ! - Page 20 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Let's make Cryptotalk forum better !

You Are Right Friend We Should Also Recommend It To Others Because It Is The Most Easiest Way To Earn Money.We Should Join Other To This Platform Because By Just Posting We Earn Money. As We All Know Future Is All About Digital Currency So This Platform Also Offer Us To Learn About Digital Cureencies. 

This forum should not be seen as a forum for capital regimental but also as a forum where you get knowledge and impact the knowledge to one another to make the forum great, thanks.

I am strongly agree with you . But most of the people just joined this platform for earning they do not pay heed to learn new things , updates about this forum they just concern with earning with lack  of knowledge they receive warning points and earnings are also lost 

You are right handed make the forum the best forum in the world but you are right that there are a lot of members which has joined this forum for just to earn money and when we see their comment or topic they are too much useless and in future they will be banned and I suggest that members do not joined at forum just for learn if you want to earn then post a topic too much useful for the forum members.

Dear Friends!According to me, we can make this forum is very good, by following its rules,you can make it better by posting it and you can do much better. We can make the forum very good by posting the best of in it.I would like to tell all my friends that this should make this form very good. 

• Useful or interesting 1

In order to make this forum better, we can do several things. We can create good content, avoid violating the forum rules and spamming useless posts, help each other, report the spammers, and spread the word about the forum in the internet. 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

In my information, we  have to do better - the way we post, well, this forum doesn't show ads, so it doesn't make any money, so we appreciate the forum, we must post some of the best threads and post some of the best trading structures.   

On 12/30/2019 at 7:40 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friends well i just want to make a Point here by saying that it is very nice that the forum here gives us the opportunity to earn from posting, but i say that we should not be here just for the money, instead let"s more focus on making the forum better and making it grow more and be a place to find knowledge and useful information for new people wanting to enter the crypto space.

@Maxtron73 yes you are right you may say this that this is the only forum which provide us information about the crypto currency and the new currencies i did't know any thing about these currencies before joining this forum but after joining this forum i have learnt a lot from seniors like you  

Allah's plans are better than us !

Yes we should make better of this from.this from is good at a way that by this from we can earn only by making few comments.that everyday we make in our different means Facebook what's app YouTube account .but here it is some difficult because here everything is in English some people don't know English. So we can make this from as a learning from because many people also learn here to make comments.

We don't expect members of Bitcointalk to make the cryptotalk forum better, we the members of cryptotalk will be the ones to take care of such responsibility, it is our world and our responsibility to do that and we will have to do it 

I agree with you, as it is our responsibility to maintain the professionalism and benefit of this forum to others, and it would be good for us to avoid publishing or copying duplicate topics. We have to work hard here and learn more from experience in the field of crypto to present our best things to the forum and other members

I think the reason why we stay on cryptotalk is to improve the forum for better future. The only way to improve the forum is to post useful articles and avoid spamming in this forum.

If you want to make cryptotolk better, I think it is much better to work with a project. Because if you work with a project, the chances of loss are very low and you can earn a lot of money. If you work with a project, all the work is done according to the rules.  You don't have to worry about which one is earlier and which one is later. So in my opinion, it is better to do project based work. If you work in this way, cryptotolk will be better.

You are absolutely right and I agree with you, we must change the mentality we have and see this forum not only as a source of economic income but also as a great source of daily learning and other benefits that it offers us, that is why we try to improve the forum so that it continues to give us those benefits for a longer period of time.

I agree with you, let's build a cryptotalk forum for the better, not only about getting Bitcoin, but we have to improve the quality of our posts so that people can read and learn about crypto through this forum. Cryptotalk has brought many newbies to the crypto world, many people have joined the crypto world via cryptotalk.

• +2 1

I agree with you. We should have to focus on getting knowledge from this forum and we should not only focus the earning. We have to make new ideas and new thinking for this forum and we share our better knowledge to each other. We have to give beneficial ok knowledge to the biginers which are willing to enter the cryptocurrency.

First of all thank you for saying this beautiful word. This is an advanced platform. Here on the one hand as you are able to earn money. On the other hand, you can gain a lot of knowledge. So we should try to update this forum further. We all have to work according to the right rules. Then we will be able to upgrade this forum more beautifully. We all have to work beautifully. We have to work according to the rules. Hopefully we can take this forum to a better position.

In my information, this site is good for us to ensure that they don't pay for our daily work and I think we should be a good member of this forum and post well.  

I think it will make it easier for everyone to work, especially those who are new to cryptocurrency and can understand everything easily. I think we can improve the forum by helping and creating good topics and content.

Money will come automaticaly if ew can carate good topic. Most of memebrs are focus on nearning so much money bt=y getting so many reacts. For that they can not maintain forum's rules. But their topics will get deleted by the moderators for thet those topics was not useful. So we need to focus ob creati8ng good topics rather than so many low quality topics.

this forum is already the best in its field, and because they are generally convenient to write messages it becomes every time and much better After your messages and therefore I try equally to users who want to learn about this form and consider. 

Yes you are right and we are not here only for learning. This is the unique forum where we can learn get knowledge experience and information about many fields of daily life. So we have to care about this forum and try to expand this photo in the world and improve the quality from good to best. And all this depend on us that how we can work in this forum so do your best for this forum.

In fact, we should make crypto talc sites better.  Working according to each of its rules.  And take the time to post here as well.  Creating useful topics every day.  So that the newcomers can do something in life by taking proper education from here.

Yes mate, I think we can seriously make the forum much more better by following the rules and regulations also we should support those who create and post a useful and well constructive post,we should make sure we report the suspicious spam accounts by doing those things we are making the forum better.