Gradually moves to other sections 💖 - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fahmida Ripa

Gradually moves to other sections 💖

Really, my friend and I noticed that the other sections have little interaction and the junior section has a lot of interaction. 
So first we have to work in the junior section to gain information and then after that we have to work in the other sections to get more experience .

You should explore other sections also in order to get a good idea about coins, trading, investing and many more. I think we shouldn't do this. Because of working in only one section we can't extend our know. That's why we should try to work in every section of this forum. We should comment on more things. So that everyone can know those things. We should always comment on at least 2/3 things. 

The beauty of this forum is that it contains sections that suit all people according to their level of knowledge of cryptocurrencies. So if you have enough information and experience, it is preferable to move to the section that suits you in order to learn more.

I totally agree with you. 

I'm still a beginner and trying my best to learn as much as I can. So the beginners section is good for those like me. However, I don't see why many seniors still post alot in this section while they can post in other. 

Moving gradually to the next section is something we ought to do when we gain better experience. 

• +4 1

This forum is one of the best forums on web sites in terms of disseminating information and giving financial gains at the same time. I really enjoy my time tremendously while working here.

Dear friend, thank you for this interesting topic at the beginning. All beginners start working here in the beginners section in order to gain knowledge, experience and learn about these cryptocurrencies, and then move to work in other sections and they must adhere to the rules of this forum in all sections. Thank you very much

Yes, my friend, we can publish in several sections, but that is after we stay a good period in the beginners section until we learn more about the world of cryptocurrencies and gain enough experience from the experiences and advice of other experienced members.

We can, of course. I believe that many of us are not participating in other parts due to a lack of knowledge. So, try to read more posts from other sections on a regular basis so that we can gain more information and make each post easier to understand.

Yes, you are right my friend, we must all activate the rest of the sections in this forum.

I intend to move to other sections , but I must first obtain the necessary experience and knowledge so that I do not get warning points, good luck.

Thank you my friend for this useful information.

I am currently a beginner on this site and I learned how to work quickly, and I am currently not responding to the other sections, but after reading your post, I will browse the rest of the sections.

I support you in this idea, I have looked at the other sections, there is a large amount of information about cryptocurrencies compared to the section for beginners, here it becomes boring compared to other sections.

• +2 1

Hello dear. Yes, you are right, we must not focus on just one section. But we need more experience and knowledge to move to other sections, the beginners section contains basic information about how to work in the forum and this is good for newcomers, we must increase our knowledge and do the appropriate research to increase the information and follow the developments of the cryptocurrency, good luck.

Yes i alredy noticed that most of the people like to work in beginner section. I think we shouldn't do this. Because of working in only one section we can't extend our know. That's why we should try to work in every section of this platform firstly gain a knowledge and experience about it.

Although the beginners section is the best section to build a strong foundation but after some time it will be better to move to other sections too since they are all discussing about cryptocurrencies in different specific areas.

That is a good idea but not all of us have that knowledge or experience needed to comment in the other sectors because the majority here are beginners so we can't just go and comment on other sectors. 

Hello my friend that is very nice advise as beginner in this platform you will like to coment on the beginner forum only just because the topics there are very easy. It's very good for you to comment on others sides and have knowledge 

Dear friend @alen rose @Busku @gotojob I agree with you, but I would suggest that one should comment only in another section when he has the ability to comment on that particular section with knowledge and experience... The new category is the most popular category and why most senior members comment there because there is a lot more to the issue than other departments and here the issue is very simple. Thank you  

Absolutely right friend that we need to take step by step on the forum.. If we posts in other sections in starting then there are high chances of being banned from the forum.. As we know that the rules and regulations of the forum are so strict so that we need to follow them.. In starting if we moves to other sections for posting or commenting there there are high chances that we will make any mistake there because we will be not well aware by that specific forum so remain in the beginners section and gain much knowledge.. After getting knowledge and experience then you are free to go to other sections and post freely there without any hesitation. 

You are right, my friend, about what you said, but beginners should finish their mission of learning and gaining comprehensive knowledge in this section, and they should learn more about the field of cryptocurrencies and they must publish useful, unique and new publications in order to train themselves to create publications on other sections.

Here there are all junior members and senior members with experience in order to provide information to junior members who need to learn and have reliable information, so I participate in more than one section, but the junior section is more active.than others .

Everyone should start in this section in order to learn the basics, but when you are ready to move to the other sections, it will increase your information, I agree, everyone should move to the other sections, they can read the posts and learn from them so commenting there will be easy

Yes, my friend, when we gain knowledge and experience in this forum well, we must move to other sections to explore more information and increase our experience in order to give us the required benefit. I wish you good luck and success.

Yes, my friend, I think that we should all activate the other sections and not stop at one section and publish it only in it alone, but as a new person here I think that if I publish in the beginners section first, it is better than moving to other sections and I do not have the necessary experience on how to deal With the topics raised, but when I become eligible to transfer to other departments. I will do everything in my power to post, comment and share its progress and continuation.

Yes you are actually right I think gradually peoples need go to big sections and performing there abilities and share your knowledge of all members

Knowledge is power of any human they gave success of human in there  knowledge please support good knowledge full people because they are stars for your nation.

Most of luck 

I totally agree with you. Working in "for beginners" section for a long time will not make any progress. When you gain basic experience in the field of cryptocurrencies, you must move to other sections to increase our expertise.