Hard work Vs Smart work on cryptotalk - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Walkerz

Hard work Vs Smart work on cryptotalk

On 1/29/2021 at 9:53 PM, Walkerz said:

believe we need to work smart on cryptotalk then hard work. Or what do you think? Comments and react to the post

You said that we should work smartly and save time.  It is good to work with planning and save time but I prefer to work hard because it will learn us a lot of good lessons which will be helpful for future. 

If we work in new field than our smartness will not work here so hard work make every field easy for us. 

The difference between hard work and smart work is based on how we approach our task. Strategic hard work ( or smart work) doesn't mean not "working hard, it just means working more effectively.Hard workers are not bad by any chance but working smart can save you from alot of effort and hardwork. According to my opinion smart work is only intelligently do a work to achieve GOALS.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Hello friend how are you. In my opinion both are beneficial for all of us. Because this helps you to work more and more through this you are taking a lot of money. So I'm prefer both are helps to work in this forum.

Yes right but we should take care that our smart work will not break any rules of forum because sometimes over smartness leads us to troubles but we should always focus on dual form first we work hard after geeting experience we will be able to work smart indeed. 

Dear mate both is required smart work and also hard work you must have skills if you have become successful then you spend hard time in forum and smart working way is necessary if you work on smart and hard then you will be successful and improve your skills gain experience information and much more

I haven't been working on cryptotalk for a long time. But working here I think it is an advanced platform. This is an important way to make money online. If you work hard and do the right thing, you will succeedYou have to be diligent to do any work. I would like to say that cryptotalk work is smart work.

If you are a newbie. I think that both are necessary to work in the forum. Hard work is the effort and motivation  that you have and the desire to learn and smart work is the ability you have to understand how this entire field of cryptocurrencies works. is that way we will be successful here in Cryptotalk.

• +3 1

Its reallly good point to discuss. Shortcut make our way short but some time it become very dangerous .so we should have to take right path.we should work hard to achive our gole and to become a successful person because without this we can not get our gole 

I also work here.you have to spend and work hard on this platform.you can achieve your goals here.and also work to gain knowledge here.

@Joseph J I agree with you. But in my point of view hard work and smart work both are necessary. As a beginner hard work is only the one way because they do not know any smartness ways of this forum. But an old member is now the smartness to work on this forum. So bot are good and useful ways.

• +1 1

If you work smart according to rules and regulations it will be more profitable for you than you work hard and not follow rules and regulations. Working on this plate forum depend on rules and regulations.

I am a new user in the platform. I think that you have to spend more time working hard on this forum .but you still do the some on working smartly here.

Hard work is very important for all of us to use this site. But some of senior smartly overtake the hard work. They complete their daily task by smart work. That is very helpful for reduce hardship. So if you do smart work then you don't need to hard work but your work will be complete properly.

Which one underachieve you believe any twain edges close as play, get through fun in your wreak furthermore make for fierce, it's the belly laugh to attain luck in addition to differentiation, in addition to I meditate how what typifies powerful pioneers furthermore trailblazers epithetical within our globe.

• +3 1

I am a new user in the platform. Yes in my opinion both of them have equal importance . which one underachieve  you believe any Twain edges close as play.

Its a really good topic bro i think we can do smart work on there and in smart work you need to be good and also work hard on this so both of them is good for your success and reach your goal so do them and get a good success on them.

• +1 1

Smart work may make us lazy.as we get used to doing less work and get more.through hard work we gain knowledge and experience

• +5 1

We want both hard work and smart work. We hard work for earning money from this platform. We can gain more knowledge and information from this platform. We work with smart for creating useful and informative topics to the members. Throughout this we can get good reputation. Must follow the rules and regulations. It keeps your account safe and secure. 

• +1 1

Hello my friend..

There is no serious business before it is smart.

For example: a business must occur to your mind in order to be serious about it, and our presence on this platform is considered a serious business by making money every day. Thank you.

My dear friend in my point of view the smart work is best than hard work because it remains in mind for a long interval of time and it is easy for it's user like an student who work with smartness and planning get more rank than the student which is hard working without any planning is not very good so friend the smart work is better than hard work as say for smart the work also smart.

In my opinion the hard and smart work both are very important in this forum because hard work give us very good knowledge and smart work give us a good money and also good knowledge so its depends on us how can we use our brains

you have know that always hardwork is key to success and if you hardwork you have more knowledge information and experience and if you smart work you have only enough information i always suggest you to hardwork

Hard work is very important for us. Cause without hard work we can't success. But if you are an expert in this job then you can easily complete it by your smart work. So smart work is very easier then hard work. But you have to work hard before achieve it.

Hard work versus working smartly, I agree, smart work saves more time, but hard work without intelligence will never progress if it does not have talent.

Hard work versus working smartly, I agree, smart work saves more time, but hard work without intelligence will never progress if it does not have talent.