Hard work Vs Smart work on cryptotalk - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Walkerz

Hard work Vs Smart work on cryptotalk

Hard work would mean spending long hours to complete my work without any shortcuts, It definitely ensures results but the process is long and stressful.

While

Smart work would be aiming for the same results but with planning and prioritization of tasks.

So I believe we need to work smart on cryptotalk then hard work. Or what do you think? Comments and react to the post

• Useful or interesting 6
  • -2 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 4
  • +3 4
  • +4 5
  • +5 1

Yes, you said exactly, your post was very useful, it gets to learn what is the difference between a hard work and a smart work.

It is not from this place, but from place to place, how we have to work in some place, for example, we need hard work to come to some place, so we have to spend a lot of time continuously there. 

But if in the same manner, there are many opportunities at some place when we have to take smart seasons instead of hard work, on which the basis of our hard work becomes easy and those not learned smart prove in our work.

• +2 1

3 hours ago, RizwanUllah said:

Yes, you said exactly, your post was very useful, it gets to learn what is the difference between a hard work and a smart work.

It is not from this place, but from place to place, how we have to work in some place, for example, we need hard work to come to some place, so we have to spend a lot of time continuously there. 

But if in the same manner, there are many opportunities at some place when we have to take smart seasons instead of hard work, on which the basis of our hard work becomes easy and those not learned smart prove in our work.

Thanks,just like you say we have to understand the difference and use it in our day to day activities, it not how hard or long but how better.

If the post is useful please like and comment

3 hours ago, Walkerz said:

Hard work would mean spending long hours to complete my work without any shortcuts, It definitely ensures results but the process is long and stressful.

While

Smart work would be aiming for the same results but with planning and prioritization of tasks.

So I believe we need to work smart on cryptotalk then hard work. Or what do you think? Comments and react to the post

Both are accepted by the forum moderators because they're all Workin together without smart work they won't be hard work, when you are good and hard working then all your work will be nit and smart.

You have said everything but from another point of view, smart work gives room for hardwork. working hard without goal or plan will end up at nothing. So working smart brings about work plan, strategy and to crown it all, knowledge which is a key necessity for working hard.

We can work hard in addition to planning before work, but rest is a must because we need permanent renewable energy to work better.

But it is imperative to develop a plan of action in order to give the best results, all it takes is that our time is not short, and that we be comfortable and with full focus during work ..

Welcome my friend, of course, hard work and perfect perfection. We can also organize time and follow the forum rules and the supervisors ’instructions here. It is necessary to interact with this forum

I always like smart work. Because in this competitive world you need to be smart to survive. Without become smart you can't be successful. That's why we all should do our work in smart way. 

15 hours ago, Walkerz said:

While

Yeah dear i agree with you.  In this platform you should work smart work.  Hard work need a long time but in smart work you can do the same thing by the minimum time.  So i think time is valuable and you should utilise your time.  So do work properly but smartly.  You need not waste time.  So i prefer smart work in cryptotalk not hard work.     

Hello friend

I prefer smart work than hard work. In our country, common people whole day work hard and end of the day they earn 3-6$ only. But those who do smart work on cryptotalk they earn more than 6$ in  just 1-2 hours. And I also earn so.

What's about you guys?

Edited by sakisaki55
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Dear both depend on your skill . So you can choose any one but in my point of view hard work is  better then smart work. By hard working you get more experience as compare to smart work.

Hello friend I hope you are feeling great, I think that both types of work are very important but if we make a smart work plan we can avoid making a lot of effort and achieve our goals with a little more ease. The most important of all this is to set a goal.

On 1/29/2021 at 9:53 PM, Walkerz said:

While

@Walkerz Dear friend in my opinion I am the favor of hard work because by hardworking we will spend more time in our research and the research will doing something for us we will doing positive in future, by smart work you have less time for research we will not successful by this path.

Crypto is great forum.its trustable site.if you work hard and follow the rules and your comments are valuable and data of comments who you are post daily base then you are safe.if you work is slow and rules ignored your comments data are not valuable then you face many problems may be your account banned your posts deleted.so carefully focus on work and work hard.best of luck 😊

• +1 1

Yes friend l agree with you smart work is much better then physical hard work. And cryptotalk is a good example of smart work it is an easy way of getting earning and we can get knowledge through it. That is why l like cryptotalk. The smart way of earning  and learning. 

My friend. Perfect combination smart work them hard work. Hard work is good but smart work is best. But you still do the same working smartly. Work woth patience achieve goals and also work to gain knowledge and experience. 

Welcome dear.  

This post is good . Many people to earn money around the world . I also work here.  This sire is so good you can smart work here and earn huge amount money. Improve your English language.  You learn a lot this site . You work hard this site smart work and you will achieve success. 

Yes both the hard work and the smart work are needed for a users while working with the crypto forum. Both pays of to their customers and are quite important for the users to perform their daily task.

Hello friend in my opinion hard work and smart work is almost the same thing at the end of the day. If we have the mind to work hard we can surely be successful in our life. But by doing smart work we can manage the time efficiently so that we can get good entertainment also so hard work combined with smart work makes it the best thing to do.

Well i recommended you a smart work here. Don't do hardwork here just create useful post for other members and share more information about this forum. Members will give you good ratings which is caused by getting good earnings 

Yes you say the right thing, hard word takes long hours and smart works takes planning to get something fast without wasting time and in this forum we have to work hard and also smart work to get good results

• +3 1

You are right my dear friend. Hard work is good. Sincerity in work is better but smart work best. With proper planning and knowledge, we can achieve our goal in days which we would have achieved in weeks or months. So to earn better with less effort we all should adopt smart work.

Hello dear friend, thank you for this important topic, I think that many beginners will benefit from it, and I believed you said, we must work hard and intelligently in order to critique better performance and publications. It does not matter how long we take. What is important is our useful posts.  good luck my friend.

Hi everyone !

Welcome to the forum of cryptotalk ' hope you all fine.

Hard work is key to success  yes but to some extent . Sometimes smart work pays you off more than working hard on same thing . The main issue is people are disturbed with time giving to cryptotalk . So they should divide time .

Thanks

I also prefer smart work here on cryptotalk. I work on this platform in such a way that I give some of my time for some posts and still send some time for my posts which are settled in my post and then later on. Because we cannot work for 4 to 5 hours on this platform while sitting at the same time, because in this way there is a lot of burden on our brain. But if we work on this platform by creating some session, as you talked about doing smart work, then our work becomes very easy. 

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day