Is followers are necessary? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
taurus27

Is followers are necessary?

Unfortunately, my friend, this is an open forum, which means that it is more beneficial than profit. If you do not want followers, then why join your posts here for everyone to see to benefit from them and in any case you cannot earn without followers and their reactions

Dear, following up on the elderly is a very important matter in order for us to suggest valuable suggestions from the topics. The elderly are publishing valuable and most useful and logical topics, and they are the ones who have great experience and they will benefit in the end and their follow-up is an important matter. We must follow people with valuable publications and valuable topics that reflect on us.  In the end, we must follow up on the officials in this forum as well, including them, including publishing new rules. Thank you very much.

• +3 1

My friend, followers are not necessary, and it is the advantage of following those who love your posts to benefit from them in learning, the important thing is the reviews that you get in order to get the reputation and money, you must dear, write useful and valuable posts in order to get the reviews you deserve.

• +3 1

Followers are not nessesary according to my little experience of the cryptotalk platform because they wouldn't determine your payment, but they might be important, if you have many followers, then that shows that your work is very accurate and they love your work, that's why they follow your profile.

• +1 1

From my own basic understanding i don't think followers are necessary in the forum because with or without followers you will still be paid and get good reputation when you are actually doing the right thing that is expected from every members of the forum.

• +2 1

Yes your account is healthy without any followers.  It doesn't get ban if you don't have any follower. Account gets banned if you don't follow the forum rules. 

Also your payment doesn't matter in your followers.  The only thing which is necessary for the health of your account and also for your payment is content of your posts.  It must be useful.  Avoid copy paste. 

• +2 1

In my own opinion,  dear members ,followers are not necessary for the safety of your  account .and it is not compulsory for earning and it is not reason for banning. 

Don't be sad .followers are not interface in our account or reputation of earning. Never lose hope .

I do not think that there is a problem in the absence of followers in your account, but from my point of view there is no objection to increasing followers, this means that you are a well-functioning person

Friend there is no any restriction or any type of statement declare by the moderators in this online  forum that  followers are very necessary to get more reputations or increasing income like something.

You can work here very freely without any followers.

In fact, followers aren't required for your account's security. Nothing would happen to you if you do an excellent job here but have no followers. On the other scenario, if you have a large number of followers but make a small error, your account can be suspended

Not at all the followers are not necessary because you don't get anything from followers but yes if you create good posts do best comments post should consist of usefull words usefull ideas then u definitely should get get more followers nd in addition to more followers you will definitely get more reputation points 

We can do without followers.  Because their presence is not necessary at all.  Focus on knowledge, not money, by working on this forum.  We don't need to get to know new people.  A good time should be devoted to reading the research and articles in all sections of this wonderful forum.  A good reputation is necessary because it proves that our publications have good and useful content.

Hey, buddy.
Well, as for the topic I put forward, it's different from person to person, since everyone has their own ideas ..
As for the ban, the lack of followers on your page will not block your account 
But their presence will be more beneficial to you in terms of sharing knowledge and benefits among each other
Good luck

• +3 1

Hello friend, your question is good. Followers are not important at all, and you will not be banned if you do not have followers. The important thing here is to publish important topics and share your information and experience with beginners for the benefit of everyone.

Yes I think that my friend is a little necessary because when you have followers in your account it means that you are doing the work and investing properly the right and fruitful work brings you a lot of followers and thus brings yourself a good reputation.

• +5 1

The only thing which can gain every thing which you want to get from this forum.  Usefull post is then only thing which help you to getting followers and reputation.  So if you want to get then must try to make a single post which attract people and people thung that your all post have usefull opinion. If you are new then you can follow to them who is making good post with this you can learn about how you can make a good post. When you get followers then youbcan get more reputation.  But this is depend on your quality base post.

In my opinion, not having followers is not a bad thing.  Emphasis should be placed on creating informative and knowledge-rich posts. This may help increase the number of followers to benefit from your knowledge and experience.

My dear friend is not bad the lack of followers, but you need followers to get positive reviews in order to earn money if you publish responses related to encrypted currencies and about the forum you will get followers

• +1 1

I believe that the followers have nothing to do with the popularity of the comments and I think that it is not necessary for you to have followers for your account in order to have the positive reputation you want. Just create unique and varied content and the positive reputation will be exclusive.

In my opinion, the follow-ups are not necessary, but they are not harmful. Having followers means that you are a person who loves work and gives an important job of value, so this subject is optional.

Hello my friends...
It is not necessary to have a large number of followers in order for your topics to be supportable, but the content of the topic you post should be important and contain ideas for new ones that attract positive and supportive responses.

• +2 1

No my friend, getting followed or be a follower is not necessary for survival in this forum. It all depends on your own choice. If you find someone such as seniors as a great advisor and want to get benefits from his posts, then you can follow him. Same the way, if you will share good posts, then you will be gotten followers. So, you don't have to worry about the banning due to no followers.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I don't think that followers are necessary that you have to focus on your content do your own research or do hard work and don't go for shortcut do your best in your content and get positive reputation because it gives you good money create a content which should be a useful and helpful for the members which will increase your reputation in any way.

• +4 1

No, I do not think this is necessary and mandatory. The most important of all is to publish useful and non-duplicate content. To work on topics and specific ideas related to coding updates. Having followers in your account will make it good and may give you good hearing.  But by focusing on your goal and achieving success, followers will automatically come to your account

• +2 1

If you want to just earn money through this forum it not really necessary

to have followers but if you want your post to reach more members of the forum you definable need followers

have a good night friend