Is followers are necessary? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
taurus27

Is followers are necessary?

1 hour ago, taurus27 said:

Greetings all,

I want to know that will my account be healthy without any followers? Will it get a ban.

Because I didn't like anyone sneaking into my account everytime. And I want to be free of being watched. Is there are any person having same mindset like me,if do then support. 

I need a reply,and fast.

Dear @taurus27 sir, i hipe you will be fine and happy.I think you cannot deactivate the follow-up feature, but the follow-up is a bit helpful. It will give you people who can give their opinion and share their thoughts on the topics you write.Good luck.  @manu11

My friend the followers did not have any impact on your account. If you have followers its just make your profile look better . Nothing more than that. You will not get some extra money or some thing else if you have more followers . So don't go for the followers

No, it is not that you have to follow someone, it is very important to follow someone, it is not like this, but if it is seen, then it definitely proves to be beneficial for us, it is not a loss but it gives benefits this year.  

For example, when we are following people, these people are following us, then we become each other's friends the way.The picture shows that if we get any work at any time, then we can help from seniors, apart from this, this platform also helps us seat some members and makes us think before we post our posts. 

• +2 1

No my friend followers are not necessary for your posts but if you want more like or positive reputation then you have to increase your followers. Your followers only increase your views and reply on your topics. If you had good.

• +1 1

If you do not have a follower, then there will be no problem in your account because following does not increase our income.Our followers grow when we make unique posts that others like.

• +1 1

Hello dear friend, I hope your account stays healthy. 

Do not worry my friend, the follower is not important on this forum. Followers are just an option to get connected with your best or favorite members to stay in touch with their posts. 

Followers are not necessary but they have the advantage because your followers are those who will be reacting your posts mostly of the time because they got notifications once you have post the contents.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Followers did not effect your earning but it increase the value of your account .If you have maximum followers it means you are doing a good job ,your posts are useful for others.Make posts that attract other members to follow you.Thank you❤

4 hours ago, taurus27 said:

Greetings all,

I want to know that will my account be healthy without any followers? Will it get a ban.

Because I didn't like anyone sneaking into my account everytime. And I want to be free of being watched. Is there are any person having same mindset like me,if do then support. 

I need a reply,and fast.

Hope you are well, my brother getting followers is not something that will affect your account, or your earning or payment issue, the only thing is that followers make you to be popular in the forum,

you can control it to your self if you don't want someone seeking your posts and profile you can set your followers to off, that features is used for other members who wants to get more followers for them to know if they have more readers because if you have more followers it means you have more great topics and posts.

I don't think it is important to have followers to earn cryptotalk. The better you post here, the more reputation you get, the more income you can earn. Followers don't matter here. You can earn money even if you have followers. It totally depends on your work so the better you work the more you can earn

Yes, my friends, we need a lot of followers because if we do not keep working  then it will surely be an issue for us and if we do not give the time likes in our followers then our  payment and our earnings  can stop.

Followers are not necessary but important for us because if someone is follow us then our post become useful. Followers give great impact in our interest. This is my view my friends and thank you so much.

@ by tarusu 27 , yes at this time we necessary of followers beacaues if we complete our Target in time then we cannot take a like then we are worried about payment.at one side you get more like at time then your account will be Bann.

Dear friends!According to me, it is very important to have followers because the more the followers, the more our reputation will be better.We should increase our followers while working in any hobby, because how much we smile, our reputation will increase. 

14 hours ago, sani4142 said:

@taurus27,,,,,, that my own popular opinion. I believe fans don't seem to be mandatory. we must always make for useful as well as informative paraphrases thusly we tend to English hawthorn wage increase fandom. to clear a large recognition afterward the wardership must go through the worldliness about listless claque. certain fandom could not ball-hawking additional occupation. if your matters plus quotations undergo any appearance furthermore information at that time the following rise unavoidably.

Eventhough I didn't understand what you have said, thank you for you reply. And I found out that followers are not necessary. Hope you could speak in a very simple english so that everyone could easily pick it up.

Followers This is a very important thing. We only follow someone when he has posted some good information and knowledge. Another reason to follow is so that we can get his good post again. Thank you.

We follow each other because different posts contain a lot of information. Experience can be gained. Many things can be learned. And if you want to increase yourself and your followers, you have to make better quality posts. The important points need to be highlighted.

Well in my experience yes followers are important on this platform for this because it is very important that your comments liked by the members so it will be profitable for all of us. Thanks 

If your number of followers increase it will enhance your importance ooo this forum and your account will also strengthen but no you will not get banned if nk one follows you. People will follow you if they like your content only 

• +3 1

the followers tell's that how famous are you to get more followers make or post a useful  comments. It will give you people who can give their opinion and share their thoughts on the topics you write.

Hello my friend. There is so need to have followers here.  Why should we need followers to be here. It ain't a social media. But its good to have followers because if you have followers then the reason for that your comments have quality. Don't try to make followers. Try to gain knowledge and make worth your time.

I don't think having followers is an annoying thing or you should worry about it and at the same time we all strive to be liked and known by people and I think it depends on the person himself.

• +5 1

There is no obligation to have a follower. However, there are several benefits of having a follower. If there are more followers, it is understood that the member posts well. Besides, his followers give him a reputation so that he can get a good reputation. However, if the followers are less or not, there will be no loss of ID. There is nothing to be upset about