What to do when you don't have much time to spend - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rileynixon

What to do when you don't have much time to spend

Yes, my friend, one of the basic things during work is focus and time management ... Try to simplify the idea in the comment and it will be very useful and benefit from the experiences of others to obtain knowledge and experience. Thus ideas get entrenched in your mind and become more rapid in writing posts while maintaining the good level of these posts .. This is what I have followed in my work until I have the skill and experience to progress, profit and not waste time

Of course, my friend, organizing your time is a prerequisite for success, in my opinion, try to devote at least two hours to work in the forum and consider yourself a job, good luck to everyone.

hello my friend, I am new to this platform I think that this platform helps in organizing time and helping with education and earning money. 

Sometimes we do get occupied thus won't be able to spend much time in the forum but at least try to spend 2 to 3hours in the forum per day,so that you won't miss the chance of learning newer things about the forum

Yes, my dear friend, you should divide your day to work in this forum, stay up with friends, and stay with a family. Every day should not be a work day because it may affect you in the future.

My friend I would  advise you to make  a schedule  for the day and thenyoi can  use even  a few minutes  with more productive  tasted your self.crypot currency so I am well organized.

• +3 1

Yes, dear, it is very important that we choose a specific time to work in the forum, this matter in general enriches us from the error or not to comment on a daily basis, so a certain time for commenting, reading, writing, learning and in general the increase in knowledge is related to this time because most of us have other work. Work here in this forum is work  Secondary is considered in addition to, for example, I study, it is an addition to my studies. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear you know that time is money. If you want to earn money on this plateform you must have time to write post. You must manage your time and work on crypto daily basis. If you don't work daily your account must be removed from yobit. So be careful and continue your work

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, everyone should set aside time to work inside the forum, and we should not pressure work here because it causes confusion in thinking and not creating useful information, and that will affect the reputation of the account and obtain negative assessments, so I advise everyone to be careful and skeptical

• +2 1

Organization you time is essential if you want to continue in this platform or be successful in anything really. You have to sacrifice unnecessary habit in order to build a new good one. Also working here is fun and easy you will not fimd it difficult and you will get used to it.

Hello my friend, I do not think that there is any barrier preventing comments from posting and working here in this wonderful forum. They are all two hours, maybe and you are done. You just have to have a good mood.

• +3 1

First of all my friend you need to manage your time and get a time form the crypto. If you  wants to earn and learn from here you need to manage your time first. And if you have a shortage of time then I suggest to you that only comments on others posts and simply complete your task. Because if you make your own topic then it will be a time consuming. 

Of course that makes a lot of sense. Time management is important and beneficial in everything.

When working on cryptotalk forums, you need to organize your time to get benefit through posts as well as get good payments.

how are you my friend . Our work in the forum does not need a long time. About two hours can be devoted to its completion, so do not worry you a little patience and perseverance, and you will find the time needed to accomplish it.

Welcome my friend occupies do not have much time because of our jobs I think we must organize our time in a manner to become a successful I think this is the best way

Hello dear how are I hope you are fine I spend time in this work this is not a job I be very enjoy this because I loved it I realized I be very happy  dear I am newbie but my mostly time spend in this website this is awesome by the way brother this so good and so many people online in this website I be very grateful to you.

Thanks brother for this topic.

Yes my friend

It is best to organize your time so that you can work here

Work here also needs time in order to learn well

Also, when your permanent participation and your commitment to time, this earns you a good reputation

Hello my friend, you are right. You have to find a way to organize your time between your working hours and the working hours in the forum. This may help a lot and relieve you of stress and fatigue.

We should spend our extra time on this platform as much as possible because this is a great place where we can learn about trading or investing which through we can earn a valuable amount of money because so we should spend our time on this platform for learning about these fields from our seniors. 

Thank you for your words and your important topic. If we want to obtain useful information and reap the profits that achieve our dreams, we must test this as a daily work to allocate the necessary time to it. Otherwise, we will develop and will not achieve more profit.

Dear friend, you are welcome.  I think you should organize and divide your time so that you have time to work here and this is very essential.  You must organize your time. I'm personally because of the Coronavirus.  Work at my university stopped and then I had enough time to work here, but for you, my friend, I advise you to organize your work hours to gain time and work here.

• +1 1

Hello my friend yes a good idea we have to divide our time between working here and working in private life it is necessary to save enough time in the forum to increase our knowledge and experience and achieve our goals good luck 

• +2 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend, you must organize your time to be able to work in this forum and finish the work you have in your daily life. Also, you can only spend an hour in this forum and you can have enough information that will make you successful in this forum. And you should always know that I am the time like a sword if you do not cut it. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

Well, my friend said that it is very important to me as a student and I work here. I am very busy all days, but I allocate time approximately two hours per day or more.
This is very important for us to plan the work here and divide the times well

• +3 1

I think yes you can separate your time for your job like gives your half time to your other activities and gives some times to this platform if you need this and you think this is good for you as I'm giving my time at morning and also when I'm free for a while I'm visiting platform to complete the task..