No pain no gain - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
noumair

No pain no gain

Yes i am agree with this it means if we didn't do any thing we will  not gain any this if  we work hard  we  will gain from their where we have done effort  

Your words are correct, my friend, learning is a useful thing for us in the future and not difficult for us, but it takes some patience and time to become what you wish to become, I think that if you learn and struggle now, you will gain that tomorrow, I am sure.

Yes, my friend for me, I love to read very much and learn everything new and this forum was a golden opportunity that does not repeat itself to learn everything related to cryptocurrencies and gain experience and a little money at the same time.
Thus, this platform deserves the ignorance we put into it and every minute we spend here is beneficial to us and increases our experience.

Yes dear you are saying right. If we will try to learn than we will Gain without pain we cannot gain so we should try to learn 

hello friend I am agreed with you if we want to have something on this platform then we should look something because this platform require our time if we have time then we will able to earn money on this platform otherwise there is nothing for earning on this platform from the crypt ok so we should work daily basis

• +4 1

Yes, without working hard, you will not get profits. Therefore, in order to achieve profits, we must suffer some thing in learning and reading So work hard and not only hard but also smartly until you are successful.

It is true that we need to do more to be able to reach what we want. It is necessary to fully commit to work so that we can achieve the goals we want

If you want to gain something then you must have to experience some kind of pain for that because nothing can be achieved without hard work and hard work is a tough job to do in this regard just keep on working for your goals and try to bear kinds of pain for that as well

Exactly this is what I do if your pursuit of money only, you will not get anything. But when you seek experience and knowledge, you will never lose in addition to your access to money because it will flow to you just as your pursuit knowledge.

• +1 1

That is live for you any where that you didn't undergo difficulty the value of getting that one is fighting for will not be they except if you undergoes the pains for gain victory you will no it value.

Yes, continuous work needs a lot of effort in order to get what we want and it is not necessary that there be pain until we win. When we put a plan and go according to it, we can succeed without feeling tired because there is a path that we drew before we started working Good luck for everyone.

Yes, continuous work needs a lot of effort in order to get what we want and it is not necessary that there be pain until we win. When we put a plan and go according to it, we can succeed without feeling tired because there is a path that we drew before we started working Good luck for everyone.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you that we can achieve little in life if we do not work hard. Success comes after a long struggle in which we must endure a great deal of pain. However, once we achieve success, we will forget about the pain.

These statements is completely true, what ever in life has some importance, bit definitely involve some level of pain before we get it, working in this forum is never easy, because if you want to reap the maximum benefit here, you have to give it time every day, making post every day is not easy especially when you don't have much time.

Yes my friend it is a correct solution there is no gain in life there you get without effort and pain wall there is no gain without effort and hard work we must spend more time in this forum for getting good knowledge in this situation we do some mistakes but we always learn our mistakes instead of blaming ourself thank you very much

Hi friends

no pain no gain
We know that every work done from us is serious and hard work.this statement is true and false at the same time in this forum because really nothing comes without effort, but the moment you realize that this effort is continuous learning and exchange of experiences with everything related to the forum and the world of cryptocurrencies, your time here will be beautiful.

and at the end i want to say that nothing comes without effort and fatigue so keep working hard 

Yes dear you are right when we something lose then we gain something so we should to give efforts hard work and if we will give sometime hard work then we can get so it is necessary for gaining something even when we get knowledge so we give efforts and fee 

Hard work is necessary in order to achieve success, but here in this forum I do not consider it hard work, rather it is the closest thing to a group lecture on cryptocurrencies, we are all here to benefit from each other.

That's right, my friend. You definitely can't succeed in any work in life without getting tired . We have to work hard to get the knowledge that will surely get us to succeed . When we work hard and get tired a lot, success will be more beautiful and we will feel more happy .

• +2 1

Yes my dear friend it is right to saying that there is no gain in life and never achieve our goals perfectly without efforts. No matter if you get fail at your first attempt keep working hard and try again you  will be successful at one time. It is bit difficult on this forum for beginners to complete their first hundred post after completing this they work easily on this forum.

This is a relatively correct saying, nothing comes without work and fatigue, the factor of luck or opportunity may enter into some matters and may affect either positively or negatively.

Although you are on this forum, we gain a lot of information and experience, and we must persevere and support each other in order to earn money as well.

Yes it's a true saying. We can't gain anything without effort. Even a great effort have endless reward. This forum is true example of this saying as we are paid on the basis of our daily work. We can't earn btc there without making posts. Even we can earn more by trading and investment.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Yes my friend, working in this forum and the world of coding needs to make an effort and be patient because both things are important in this forum. We must always not rush to make decisions and we must always think well before doing something. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +2 1

What you said is correct, my friend, particularly on this forum, but it was during the gym training that I first realized the true meaning of this saying.... There is no benefit without pain.

Yes, your words are correct, my friend, this forum is very useful, and we should benefit from here as much as possible, and we must offer the benefit to others also at the same time, and through this benefit and the exchange of experiences and knowledge you will definitely win,

This is better than any tiring work for the body, my friend. We have to work here with love, honesty and sincerity. Enjoy your time all, good luck.