No pain no gain - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
noumair

No pain no gain

Yes, your words are correct, my friend.

We must work hard in order to see the results of our work.

No Gain No Pain. I think this statement is 100% true.

We will have some difficulties while working here but we must be patient in order to achieve success.

I agree with you my friend .. Enjoying our time at work here will make us achieve more profits because one of the rules for business success and achieving the goal is to love your work .. So no construction comes easily. You must read more to earn more.

Dear friend, there is a mistake in understanding the meaning of pain. Pain does not come from effort and fatigue, but rather from disappointment, constant failure and misfortunes, as for the pressure of the mind and body to work in the long term and fatigue that leads to success, which in turn makes us forget everything we have. Fatigue urges us to continue to fulfill our dreams.

That's absolutely true, my friend .It is impossible to see a successful person with money without telling us the difficulties he faced and the fatigue he went through until he reached success.

This talk only applies in this forum because you can learn and earn money by working here and making little effort and time and with time you will become more experienced and you will not have to make any effort mentioned

no pain no gain !!! In fact, it is a very expressive sentence .. that the concept of profit is material or scientific .. In both cases there must be pain .. I think that my expression of pain is seriousness and fatigue .. Nothing comes easily in this life if it is through working in the field of cryptocurrency In this forum or in our daily life .. I hope that everyone will work harder to receive greater knowledge and material gain .. You must trust yourself and be patient .. I wish you and everyone good luck and success.

Really, my friend, your words are 100% true, there is no success without effort, but our effort on this site is very useful because we learn a lot of information and experience as well as we make money really is a very good thing .

• +3 1

You agree that there are no goals without effort and effort, and in this area there are many things that we must learn in the field of digital currencies and the world of cryptography, and it is a wonderful field for us to learn.

You are right . The path to success is very difficult and needs constant work, perseverance, and effort. And after a while, we will reap the results of our diligence as science and profits 

• +1 1

Yes mate your are absolutely right that we need to enjoy our time working with this forum. Any thing we cannot get without any efforts so try to work by enjoying every moments.

No pain no gain is true every work must be done form us seriously and hard working so that we have deserved the profit that we get once you win the money you will forget the tiredness and pain 

Thank you for this support and this wonderful advice that it is a saying that will remain throughout history and your words are 100% correct and sound. Indeed, nothing comes without effort, but we must not forget to enjoy life, mental and mental health is very necessary and important and must be preserved and taken care of well.
Good luck in your life my friend

It is an old and good proverb that can be applied to any area of life you can not win something if you do not suffer and work hard to get it also in this platform you spend a lot of time and work hard, in return you get money that this platform gives you the opportunity to gain more experience and therefore more money

I agree with you my friend, without the effort there is no value to what you do, we must always work hard in order to achieve our dreams, in every field we do we must increase our experience, and by increasing our experience, our profits increase, so we must not give up and work hard.

• Useful or interesting 1

As long as I said that pain is knowledge and learning late in taking the information that's absolutely true yes my dear friend I totally agree with everything you said We must persevere in the agenda to earn more and more money thank you for your advice free.

• +2 1

heloo dear all members i hope all on this platform are doing great What you mentioned is true, my friend, specifically here on this platform, when you win the money, you will forget the tiredness and pain.

Yes, my friend, you are right, there is no success without pain, we must strive to achieve our goals and do our best to get the best result. This forum offers us a golden opportunity to work and earn money, we can spend three hours a day to learn here in the forum and increase our knowledge, and we can do appropriate research to follow developments in cryptocurrencies, good luck.

Honestly, I am very grateful to join this forum. I noticed the abundant amount of information here and how I, the members, exchange experiences and knowledge in a way that I would love to be part of this wonderful community.

Friend the line you've mentioned is a universal truth. If we take out pain from humans life's then there will be nothing left behind but efforts. And efforts are not enough to bring success closer. We have to sacrifice something we want most in order to get something in return. That's why it's said 

"NO PAIN 

// GAIN "

There is no guaranteed field always and you always win in it. All legal methods have profit and loss, and if you want to earn without losing, the best way is to earn from completing tasks

I agree with you because nothing has ever been free in my long experience. There is no such thing as achievement without the accompanying effort and suffering, and it takes a long time for your success to be valuable. You must push yourself out of your comfort zone and work toward your goal.

To do this, you need to talk properly and the principle of this world is that you will do the best attitude with friends with the same attitude, if you hurt anyone, then you will definitely see it. And if you do not hurt, of course you will be happy at all.

What you say is very true friend without pain there is no gain that is why there are times when we are going to lose and we are going to feel pain to lose what we built but we must not give up but we must move forward to obtain that profit.

Yes, you are right 100%, at first the topic will be very difficult because you do not know anything about the site or about cryptocurrencies, but after you start learning more, you will like the topic and you will enjoy the time you spend in the forum

Yes this is a true statement being is again and and your a hard worker will give you success skills money and sharp mind just work with honesty.