How could we know the reason behind the banned account?? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dwayne gold

How could we know the reason behind the banned account??

Hello my dear friend, the common reasons why people get banned is that mostly it would be inappropriate posts or content that we created or working against the rules and regulations of this forum and if you use multiple accounts you can get banned. So in this forum, we must be careful about everything.

best of luck

• +2 1

Hello friend how are you. My friend if they are not reading rules and regulations properly. Then they would not obey them or if they are using irrelevant topic and comments and so on. So we are banned in these cases.

Mate, i have never experienced something like that, cuz i have never been ban before but the reason should be always the same, violation of the rules. So i would suggest the be careful and don't copy others and follow the rules. 

I think that when you follow the rules of the forum terms, it will lead to an increase in gaining knowledge and information and writing useful words that are not taken from the words of others will increase you effective posts

If we read the forum rules well and obey those rules, we will never be banned. My cousin who was banned sent me a screenshot. The screen says why you were banned.

This is why you can know it yourself, my friend. The reasons for the ban are very clear, such as writing unhelpful content, copying and pasting from members, or using offensive words, so try to avoid them to ensure that you stay here and earn a good reputation

You are welcome on this platform, of course, there are many reasons that may lead to the ban, but the most important of which is copying / pasting posts, or your post being less than 100 characters, or repeating topics and common questions

My dear friend according to my knowledge about cryptotalk I think if you got banned once then you cannot find the reason of your banning. So be careful about it and do not getting banned. I hope you got it.

Main reason of banning account then you against this site and rules bream again and again. We will receive first warning point due to bad comment if we again then you account will be banned. The forum is professional and so simple. We have work with rules follow.  

The most common reason of banning is the violation of rules and regulation of the form sometime when you violate the role they send you warning but when you repeat the see mistake again the ban your account another reason of banning of account is using spinner or to cheat over the forum.

Hello my friend, the ban is not carried out without violations of the rules of work within this forum because it is the main reason for the ban Perhaps writing the comment in less than 100 characters, dealing with fraudulent people, or providing useless topics, all of these reasons lead to the ban, dear

On 1/27/2021 at 8:54 PM, Dwayne gold said:

As my knowledge about this forum is minimum, I want to know that how could we find out the reason behind the banning of some one's account. 

Please be positive in your response and good luck..!

Friend when you get banned after warning you knows what have you done.But if you donot receive any warning then it might be the reason that you are working from the country which is banned by crypto talk.

First of all, Don't copy and paste the posts of other members create your own research and also follow the rules and regulations of the site and make a useful post then there is no need to be worried about banning.

• +2 1

Dear in my opinion due to sharing of useless information on the forum. And the material that they use to copy paste is the cause of banning on this forum. So we have to be careful and share those information which are useful.

We have to be good in our work . We share useful information. So , by this we get high position in this forum.

And negative reactions also cause banning.

Thanks.

Of course, if an account is banned, you will be notified of the reason for the ban.  There are a number of specific rules in the forum that you will be banned from working outside.  And if you are banned for no apparent reason.  Send a message to the contact moderator who banned you.

The main reason for being banned would be because they are not adhering to the forum's rules. They might have violated multiple rules already and posts are often deleted. So always be careful of what you post or comment! Remind yourself that there are rules in the forum that you must follow in order to maintain your membership.

Yes of course my dear friend. Your information about banned accounts is very helpful for everyone. We should post any information for other . other member have to share our experienc to other new beginner. thank you my dear friend. 

On 1/27/2021 at 11:14 PM, Steve Jobs said:

Publication of useless, inappropriate, irrelevant and unverified material or content which is not helpful for the community and forum as well. And forget the rules amd regulations of the forum. These are some major reasons of behind banned accounts.

Yes, in my view, the most basic reason for the closure of the account is that If we copy paste, then our account becomes ban. So we should avoid copy paste Apart from this, the irralivent post which we post or if we make irralivent comment it may also wear our account. One of the big reasons that I think of being an account sister is that we create our own double account. So, we have to avoid one by copy paste and the other we have to avoid by creating a double account. 

I think the problem with blocking accounts is due to sharing unsupported publications and not complying with the rules and regulations. Hello my friend, I wish you good and success in working here, so, we need to work properly to avoid problems. I wish you luck working here ..

Dear friend, I hope you are well. I wish you all the best. I hope you are enjoying the first time. However, in relation to this major, you want to know what is the reason for banning your account here, which is what I want to say first. Here are some suggestions on how to look or get an appointment for antique items. And accordingly you have to work in this forum and you should never copy someone's question by mistake. And if you don't answer your question, you may lose your account, so you should always keep this in mind

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Welcome my friend. I think that the reason for the ban is to override one of the conditions of the forum. Therefore, if you are a beginner, I advise you to read the forum’s terms carefully and precisely so as not to put yourself in danger
I hope you have benefited

I believe you are good .. and I think when anyone.  He does transmit from anyone.  The law is not followed from this.  There are many conditions. If you do not accept or respect the law.  You are strengthened to know this is not a fact.  Cause found problem ...

It is not always possible for us to know the reasons, but mainly one of the reasons for the ban is the repetition of the same comments or the comments without the content of the post or following the copy and pasting of others' posts

When we break the rules and regulations of the forum then we can get the warning points and the number of warning points is almost 5 sometimes we didn't get warning but get banned directly. Therefore we should always follow the rules and regulations of the forum to avoid the violation and warning points.