What types of devices do you prefer to work crypto talk - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Amelia0044

What types of devices do you prefer to work crypto talk

@Amelia0044 friend,you can make over the one in question assembly enjoys a bit much transportable or you'll be able to retread a working laptop or computer.

Therefore, it is best to makeover blood group smartphone because you could play whenever you wish.

• +5 1

I prefer to work in crypto talk forums with computer.  Because I don't have to face any problem to work through computer.  Work can be done in a short time.  So I work in a crypto talk forum with computer.

Well I use phone for doing work on cryptotalk this make me very helpful because I can work on it at anywhere. Phone is a very useful device if we use it with a good deeds. Thanks 

I think the only thing matter is our quality if posts so we should focus on our writing stuff and we also don't worry about that which device is best for working in crypto so i hope you will understand ny statement

As an Android user, I will definitely recommend you to use Cryptotalk on Android device. Because I feel much better to use Cryptotalk on my device as compared to Laptop. The access to the site is much easier and faster than laptop, and my typing speed is also much better than laptop typing speed. That's why I will recommend you if you are using android device.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes dear mate Android is very useful for working on this forum because it is very easy to operate and work on this forum. i am also using this forum on Android because it is easy for me. Best wishes for all 😊

• +4 1

Greetings to you my dear friend, there are several devices and several options, but I prefer to use a laptop that is easy to navigate and can be used everywhere

Personally, I use a laptop, because it is convenient and fast for me to type on it, but also when I am far from the city, I go to visit my grandmother, I use the phone! Multiplatform is really cool, and I think it would be great if one day there was an application that would allow you to use everything even more conveniently!

I used to work from the phone and from the computer
So I feel the phone and computer in general are working fine
With the priority of the computer remains

I prefer my smartphone device to use crypto. Because I have a smartphone, I reached the crypto world today. Many may use laptops for personal reasons, because it is an easy way to use laptops with many. You can also use laptops as your advantage.

Welcome, my friend, you can use a mobile device on the Android system. It is easy to use and works wherever you are, and some preferably, the computer

Hello my dear friend. I know that if you want to work in cryptocurrency, you can work with laptop computer or android phone. I don't have a laptop or a computer. I know laptops and computers are good. But I work with Android phone. It is better to work with Android phone. However, laptops and computers better work from Android phones. I don't have it so I work with Android phone. Thanks.

For working on crypto talk i prefer the mobile device because its avalible on every where you wants when you works on crypto .laptop is also good for making posts typing speed is good on the laptop but its not avalible on every time.

I use my personally phone to work in the cryptotalk. I easily work on mobile phones if you have good grip and satisfied  on mobile.  Always try to create good and authentic post. You should write good content.  

I work in cryptotalk by using smartphone.  I can do work by smart phone smoothly.  Many people use their pc to work in this platform. I can feel comfort to use smart phone.  Still now i can't face any problem to work in this platform by using mobile phone. 

Thanks for your  question and best of luck 🖤                  

Hello dear friend, I also use the crypto talk on android. Yes, it is very convenient and comfortable.but in my opinion, I think using crypto talk on a personal computer is easier. It is very fast and easier than using it on a mobile.

Good day my friend I think that there are a lots of devices like phone, tablet,computer and others which can be used for this work. But I personally advice you to work on your phone because you can do your work anywhere using your phone.

I myself like to use laptop to browse cryptotalk . Because my typing skill with laptop is good. But I'm also comfort with cellphone . Most of the time i use cellphone  for posting in crypto talk whenever I'm outside of home. 

My friend for work here, you can use the device that you think is appropriate, but pay attention to the topic of the Internet and its quality, it is the most important thing to work here. You can work on a smartphone as well as you can work on a computer and for me I work on an Android mobile phone and I think it is easy to use and move between menus and I never suffer During my work here in the forum

• +4 1

Hello everyone, personally I think it is more comfortable to work from a computer, I think we can see the forum information more clearly and we can make our posts and comments more quickly and smoothly, our strategies can develop better from a computer, than from any other device.

• +2 1

There is no restriction from the forum side to use a specific device. We can choose any device that suits our requirements wether it be a PC or Cell Phone. And wether it's iPhone or android it really doesn't matter. What matters it that we should bring knowledge and information to this platform to help other members and get help ourselves too.

Dear friend, I do all the work in the Cryptotalk forum via Android.  Because Android can be easily carried.  And you can easily use Cryptotalk anywhere.  And Android is easy and comfortable to operate.  It is in great demand in the world, and its use is increasing day by day.