Replaying on a post of banned member! - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Daniel stark

Replaying on a post of banned member!

Frankly speaking I don't have any experience about this, but I think your posts won't be deleted it will be counted since you ain't the one that was banned. Anyway well experience members will tell you more.

Yes my friend you can comment on this post if you feel topic is relevant. But try to learn from that member why he is banned. Try to learn from that post and don't try to make same mistakes. Post good content and be alert.

• +3 1

You can get a banned person back to work if they are only banned for 30 days or 90 days , and I can't write you some advice not to be banned again : 
1. Do not copy other people's comments .
2. Write a comment of a hundred or more characters .
3. Write your opinion on relevant topics .

If the publication is available and you answer it account, regardless of who has published it, there is a case where the topic does not give you the option to respond, this must have some prohibition that does not allow you to give your answer, Of course, by not publishing anything, it won’t be accounted for. You should look for your publication to be useful for participants in addition to following the rules of the forum, that guarantees the accounting of the same. 

For the past few days, I've noticed that many people have been barred from this site. Will it matter if I leave a comment on a banned member's post?

No problem, your posts will be calculated on the subjects of the banned members, this thing only harms them and does not affect the rest of the members, but be careful, do not learn wrong things, good luck

Of course, you can comment on the posts of the banned members and get paid for these comments, provided you get a positive evaluation. Moderators keep the posts of the banned members because they are useful.

It is a very important question and I do not know its answer, but according to my opinion, the participation that remains in the forum and we can answer it must be counted for us because it may contain good questions and it is worth answering them.

Content from banned members is available in the forum and we can benefit by responding to and commenting on their posts.

Yes, I noticed many posts whose owners have been banned.

I think that commenting on them does not pose any problem, so we are not guilty of that.

So do not be afraid to comment on one of these posts, it will not affect your account .

Yes, I noticed a lot of topics published by several banned members despite the importance of this topic, but in fact some friends advised me not to comment on topics whose owner is banned. Therefore, I am concerned about this topic. Please help from experts and thank you.

• +2 1

Yes that people are banned who does not follow community standards and rules

I think your post will not be paid if you posted on that post whose writer is banned from forum 

Wish you all the best

I believe that if a post is insightful and beneficial, it should not be erased, even if the account is suspended. This article, I believe, has not been deleted from this website. I'll do my best to respond to those comments from accounts that haven't been blocked. It's for my own protection.

Dear do not worry about deleting your post only you have to publish the posts that belong to the encrypted currencies and that it is beneficial to the members and the posts that you have published on the topics of the prohibited members will not be deleted only you must abide by the laws of the forum that stipulate that your post likes to be at least 100 letters and good media content and not write Posted out of encrypted or useless currencies

Hello my friend
Don't worry, you can reply to a blocked member's post and nothing will happen to you
But you must be careful with commenting, which means that you must write according to the information related to the idea of the post, you must be inspired by all ideas, and you must have new and useful ideas
And good luck

I thought about this idea before that if I comment on a banned member’s post, will my comment be counted or not, so I did this experiment myself a while ago and unfortunately, the comment was not counted because the owner of the post was banned, good luck

I did not see in the regulations and forum rules that posts will not be counted on the posts of members who have been banned, so do not worry about this. The most important thing is that your posts are useful.

Everyone who works with cryptocurrencies should be patient and not lose hope
Because you will make money, but you have to be patient.

don't worry mate,  if you comment on a useful topics then there's no point for you to bother yourself about this.  because nothing will happen to your posts, just keep commenting on useful topics 

my dear friend if you reply on a post of Banned member you will get paid because the post is is real and it has useful content so post doesn't get deleted and you will be paid.

I think it makes sense for you to be counted for comments on the posts of a banned person, because if the forum administration did not want anyone to comment on this post, it would have deleted the post.

You should be aware before replying to banned member because your reply will not be counted and their are chances that you also get banned after replying. 

The messages made on prohibited topics for members will not be removed even though they are deleted before we publish. What you need is to produce relevant content to remind any user of the forum.

The list of banned members is still on this forum.  Cryptocurrency authorities first issue warning points for false posts unless you have to comment on banned posts.  You should have picked another good topic.  This will keep your account safe.  Don't copy and paste someone else's post.  Doing so may result in your account being banned.