Cryptotalk UID shows "removed from cryptotalk" - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ahmad shah1

Cryptotalk UID shows "removed from cryptotalk"

You don't have to worry about this. Continue your work by publishing the topics. Perhaps the reason your account stops is because you violate one of the rules as the payment stops in yobit and will return after a while, but you have to pay more attention and abide by the rules

• +5 1

There are many people who have faced this problem. I think that the moderators are making some changes, and cleaning the forum from the spammers, usually these procedures are completed within a few days.

• +4 1

In general, if your uid is removed from the yobit exchange, it means you are removed from the bitcoin earning program but not from other earning campaigns such as talk token, and you can continue working and try to talk to help to discuss the issue and the solution.

Dear friend, if your uid code is removed from the Cryptotalk forum, you will no longer receive any payments.  You have been canceled from payment.  A total of eight countries have banned cryptocurrency payments.  If your uid code has been deleted to become a member of these countries.

That means you're removed from campaign,which might be simply because you mistakenly or unknowningly violated one of the forum rules,try to contact some of the platform officials in order to get more details and the reason why that happened

Well my dear friend, in fact it is the first time that I have heard about this problem and I have never seen anyone talk about it before.I hope I don't get into such a problem, but I think it can be solved by contacting the support team

• +2 1

Honestly my friend, I have no idea that it could be a technical problem or otherwise. Contact your supervisor to help you. Hopefully the issue will be resolved as soon as possible.

Hello friend, in fact, I didn't know that until now our colleagues' UID is being removed, but my friend, this is because you violated the rules and it could happen by mistake without you noticing it, or the officials thought the posts were not helpful or that they were Frequent. It contains information that everyone knows, and the only solution is to wait for the support team and try to talk to them to try to return your ID. We hope they will help you with that, knowing that this depends on the extent of your mistake and you will know your mistake when the support team contacts you, I wish everyone the best of luck.

• +3 1

Unfortunately, there is no solution to your problem, your account has been removed from the CryptoTalk campaign, and for sure the reason is that you violate one of the rules or that you are posting posts that are not useful and have repeated ideas and that is why you have been banned from the platform.

Hello my friend, for me, I have not encountered such a problem before, but try again, and you will definitely get all your payments for sure the reason is that you violate one of the rules or that you are posting posts that are not useful and have repeated ideas and that is why you have been banned from the platform.

Individuals, all you have to do is keep writing topics and publications and follow the forum's rules, so don't worry; we're all here to analyze and learn from expertise, and you can continue and talk with the discussion board's director to understand what's on your mind so much.

Hello my friend, I am a new member here. I do not have information on this topic, but I advise you to consult the elderly members in order to get a clear answer because their experience is great.

If you see this in your UID that means you are removed from the campaign, you can post on cryptotalk forum but they will no longer pay you for your participation. The reason is that it's either you violated a rule they have made. I think once this happen you cannot transfer all the balances you have left. That is why they said be careful in working here because you wouldn't know what will happen next. 

Edited by Hume

I am a beginner here and I want to benefit from this post
I think it might be a minor technical issue or it could be sharing low-quality content
Certainly there is a reason for this. You can contact the administration or mediators to be able to continue publishing again

My friend, often when your code is deleted, here you have been banned from paying in the forum and perhaps because you have broken the rules and I do not think that you will be paid anymore, unfortunately.

• +1 1

It must be a technical problem because usually the administrators when they take you out first they send you three warning points but if you say that you have done things within the regulations, do not worry, keep working, everything will be restored soon, because if not You have to contact someone from the support team so that they can solve it as soon as possible.

• +2 1

Many members are facing this issue . I think if UID is removed from yobit then it means you have violated some rules and you are stopped from getting payment . So if we want to avoid this then we must adhere to rules of this forum.

On 1/26/2021 at 9:04 PM, Ahmad shah1 said:

Hello dear friends. I just completed my seven days of posting so the day before yesterday i opened my yobit account to check my account. But my cryptotalk UID is showing that removed from cryptotalk. I don't know why is that happening. I didn't do anything against the rules of the forum i always follow the rules. I have contacted the administration of the forum but i didn't get any response from them yet. Can anyone please help me solving this issue.Thank you

Well it happens only when you do something against the rules. So you maybe do something wrong without knowing what did you do wrong. It will be okay after some time. Just try to follow the rules and regulations and improve your knowledge about crypto world. And try to continue you daily writing. Good luck. 

My dear friend I want to tell you that this is a very bad news for you that's why you are uid is not show because your account is removed from the cryptocurrency forum due to some illegal issues so my dear friend I want to tell you that you should to be careful 

• +2 1

Most likely, you have done something wrong and they have been removed from the cryptotalk campaign, for this I tell you that if you are new it must be that you did not read the rules well and you did something that completely removed you from the campaign, for this it is recommended that you always read the rules so that this will not happen to you.