No pains No gains. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bellaa

No pains No gains.

In any work, job, trade or investment we need, at the beginning, to be patient and self-confident, and in this forum also we must work hard and be patient and not despair if we are exposed to some obstacles because at the end of patience, diligence and perseverance comes success.  Begins with a step you must not give up

Yes you are right. If you will get no pain in your path then you will hot gain anything from our path and from our life. Our life is full of worries and sorrow. If will get pain then you will be near to gain a thing. That will take you a lot of joy and happiness.

Yes, indeed, no pain, no, anything, pain comes after a feeling of comfort, and this is what we do here. We must get tired at the beginning in order to arrive after that and learn and do what you want

Yes, you are right. For gain success we have to face many problems and by this we can get many pain. So, it's right that no pain no gain.

Yes it is reality that there is no gain until no pain.tge meaning of this is so simple that until we don't make efforts for gaining something than we don't gain anything.we must focus on struggle and efforts for gaining good reward.

If we find that we work happily and how to live our lives happily, then we should follow the formula of No Pain No Gain because in this world, if a person gives a sad basis to someone, then in return, there will be sadness and suffering.  

Yes, my friend, you are right
Nothing comes easily, and in order to reach your goal you must fall into some difficulties, and a successful person in my opinion is one who learns from difficulties and considers them as lessons to gain experience and master avoiding them in the future.
Good luck, may God reward you

So dear friends in this life in any area to be successful it is very necessary to suffer and fulfill a hard and exhaustive work since in this way that guarantees a good future to get cryptocurrencies this is my humble opinion
A big greeting to the whole community

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Yes, my friend, every success story is highly dependent on risks with this goal that we entered with, so it is very important to work hard, learn, risk and fall in order to learn from our mistakes in general and pain from loss. We will be devoted to hope again and success in work and gain in the end Thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

Very informative posts it is.There is a lesson for new beginners and for those who lose their hope.This post raise their spirit to work here.We just need to work hard and our hard work will never waste.Because hard work is the key to success.If we doesn't work hard so definitely we will get loss in every field of life.

Thank you for that, and of course everything you said is true. The road to success must be full of difficulties, and we must strive and work hard in order to achieve our goals. We must not despair. After this pain we will find comfort in our work and patience is the basis of everything, and as I said, my friend, in order to become successful, I must work, research and read to reach the top.

I realized to say my friend we had to work hard

And in order to get to our murder

To achieve success you always have patience and earn experiences and then earn money

Do not despair and never give up

Fight at work and make your comments constructive and highly evaluated Get good reputation. Good luck to everyone

• +4 1

❤️I agree.
Hard work will take us to the path of success in one day so you don't have to give up when you fail or when you make mistakes 
My advice is to do hard work and a lot of attempts to be successful in your work ❤️

Edited by Raauf QK

Hello my friend
Those wishing to raise funds must face many difficulties, but sound thinking and wisdom are among the important issues facing these pressures. Present it yourself and most importantly, build your confidence, and this confidence in yourself will make you get what you want .. Good luck

I agree with you, my friend. We cannot reach the summit unless you make a great effort. With patience, we must face difficulties and not give in to them in order to achieve our dreams. You will reap what you sow. We must make every effort to achieve success

Hello, my friends. 

You're right. 

No pain, no profit.

We have to work hard and work hard if we want to make a profit. 

We're just going to feel the pain, but we have to move on to success.

Just don't give in to the pain, my friend.

12 minutes ago, Ayoshka said:

If you want to succeed, you must work hard and try again and again to learn from your mistakes.

Absolutely and that's why nobody has ever made great success by wishing or just by staying in his or her comfort zone. To achieve a remarkable success in life one must go beyond the comfort zone to harness full potentials

No success without work ... Progress and success requires patience, determination and work, and this is what we do in order to obtain a profit. We must write valuable and unique publications, which in turn bring us the appreciation and good reputation necessary for success, even if we make a mistake, this gives us experience Later for the sake of progress ... I advise everyone to work hard and persevere to gain profit and abundant money

Yes, this is absolutely true. There is no success without failure and victory without pain. We must learn patience and endurance in order to achieve our dreams, especially in this field full of dangers. Good luck for all.

Of course, my friend, fatigue is a condition for success. You will not succeed while you are still standing. You have to learn, be patient and make mistakes to learn from them and then my best regards will work.

In fact, the matter that comes from fatigue has benefited more from it than the things that come easily and do not benefit without fatigue until you write an important topic that you must always search for and get tired in order to do the best

Actually, it is necessary to face the difficulties that stand in our way in all domains of life. We have to face hardships and we have to deal them with patience. You must work according to the rules of the forum. And you have to work hard with all your attention. If we don't work hard or struggle for something we cannot achieve our goals. 

• +1 1

Absolutely right.  Good information. Well said about how to work here. No pains no tension we can work here. I prefer that avoid the mistakes. Which may small or big. The small mistakes will lead to big mistakes. Very thanks to sharing this relevant information to us. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Agree with you my dear .From start of our life journey we have been taught that we should never give Up no matter what you have to face to achieve your goals. So this never giving up lines on this plate form comes for those  who's id get banned because of their little mistakes after their so much hard work because working as a beginner seems like a big mountain that we can't climb but we should keep in our mind that once we did it the success will be there.