Do I get warning points if mistake grammatical? - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sophie0011

Do I get warning points if mistake grammatical?

From my point of view, you will not get warning points for grammatical mistake. But your comment must be related to the post. If its not then you can get warning points. So be careful of it. Your comment must be useful, relevant, informative,unique. So follow the rules of regulations of cryptotalk forum properly.

My friend, in my opinion, that when this error is frequent on a daily basis, it makes sense for you to get warning points, but make sure that your post or comment is free from spelling errors.

Yes my girlfriend as an answer to your question should stay away from spelling mistakes and be careful when writing a comment or creating a post .. If you're not careful made some mistakes will get you Points warning, so my friend make sure good free book of your mistakes before you do or participate. 
Good luck.

• +1 1

Greetings, my dear If we make grammatical errors over and over, I believe it alters our meaning. What we're saying isn't the same, but its context shifts due to grammatical errors. We should stop them all and submit our comments in a professional manner so that there are no errors that will result in a warning point. Furthermore, we are cautioned against making such mistakes if we have useless material. As a result, we should stop making these errors.

If we are writing a comment  we should  follow  rules  and regulations  we also must use grammar  in the comments  if we donot  use grammar  and mistake  we are  not  able  to write post 

If you will not notice you errors you might probably get warning post. If you will create post which contains too much grammatical error maybe you can receive warning points. But as long as you check your post before posting it, you can prevent this from happening. 

Good evening dear friends ..

Hello, welcome, welcome. It's true, my friend, I don't think so. This error deserves a warning. But if you frequently do this error, then yes you will be banned. You deserve to be warned. You will certainly be warned by the moderators or moderators of this forum. So we have to make sure not to repeat this mistake and avoid making it. Because if we do that, there is a chance that we will be warned and then the ban will occur and there will not be again so make your business unique and successful.

Thank you. I wish you great successes and success.

• +1 1

Friend if we make grammar mistakes on daily basis then yes moderators will give us warning points and after three or more than three warning points our account will ban. So we should be careful and we should use Grammarly.

Dear crypto members as i am new on this forum so i am also worried about it that if we have done any grammatical mistake then we receive warning points or not it is very important to know about it because if we do grammatical mistake and it is against the forum rule then we are bane by the forum.

Yes you are actually right some new members cannot understand this platform rules and policies and they biggenners not follow this forum rules and onetime they got warning points that not good 4 to 5 warning points you I'd is banned is think my opinion is useful for biggenners please like my opinion before I am motivating.❤️

لا توجد قاعدة لهذا ، لكن عليك أن تكون حريصًا أن تكون جملتك منطقية. خلاف ذلك ، سيتم اعتباره بريدًا عديم الفائدة وستحصل بالتأكيد على نقاط تحذير. لكن نقطة التحذير بسبب خطأ في جملة أو موضوع لا يعاقب عليها.

Well, I really don't have an idea for this matter, because I always do my best to post the useful posts and topics. So I don't have much experience of getting warning point. But I think the grammatical mistakes also consider the useless posts that can get you warning points.

Good topic. There is no rule for this thing, but make sure to write a logical sentence for your readers. But the warning points provide guidance and help us overcome our mistakes

It is not necessary to gain warning points from some simple grammatical errors .. but to repeat it permanently and daily in this case we will receive some warning points .. so be careful

Especially if your subject title is grammatical or incorrect in sentence, you will be given warning points for expiry of one month so always be afraid and avoid grammatical mistakes or sentence miscs. 

• +1 1

My dear friend, for me, I have not made any mistake towards me yet, so I do not know what will happen if I make a mistake. However, I have looked at my friends ’experiences and learned that if the mistake is simple and not repeated on a daily basis, there is nothing wrong with that, and it is better to be alert to that.

Hello, in fact, this is a good question. I am new here and frankly I do not have much information, but as my friend told me we take a warning when texts contain offensive or useless words.
Thank you and I hope if you get more information, you can share it with us

I think, my friend, that we will get warning points if we write wrong, so we must be careful and be careful while writing, and our writing must be in Standard Arabic, be correct and correct, and follow the instructions well in order to get positive reviews and a good reputation

I am new on this forum. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other people. I am working very hard to earn money and gain knowledge. It is real and trustful. This forum is good for earning and learning at the same time 

Welcome, my friend, I recommend that you read your post before publishing it to avoid grammatical errors. I think that if grammatical errors are repeated, you will get warning points. Avoid posting wrong content.

Yes my friend when there are many grammatical errors and duplicates there will definitely be warning points, because the forum interprets this as negligence and it is necessary to warn and therefore I advise you to make sure you write before posting.

You are be careful about the forum of banding because all of the effort would be ruined and can't be do anything from the moderator you must be able to create the new and best topic, knows the rules and regulations before anything you do and it takes you many of the problems here. 

Welcome, buddy.
Yeah, you could get the warning points if you misspelled. 
One word you mistake will make the meaning incomprehensible and unclear. 
This should be good when you write, and I'm sure your sentences you wrote before posting any comment 
Good luck

Hello friend hope you are doing well.

Dear friend in my opinion its not a big problem if you just start working non crypto but from crypto we all are learning many things and it also improve our english skills and also typing skills. So make sure that you are not here only to earn money also learn something from here.

Hello my friend, you must read the forum rules well and abide by them because if there are spelling errors more than once, you will get a warning point from the members of the moderators on a forum so you should be careful when writing any post or comment from spelling mistakes. Thank you.