Do I get warning points if mistake grammatical? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sophie0011

Do I get warning points if mistake grammatical?

There is no big problem in the event that a grammatical or grammatical error occurred during the suspension for one or a few times! But if the supervisor notices that you have a weak English language, this definitely affects that many people will not understand you because of your poor English! So here the supervisor warns you immediately! There are some apps that can help you bypass issues like Gramarrly or Google Translate

Hello friend, thank you for your helpful post. I think there is no rule regarding spelling errors, but it is preferable to pay attention not to repeat those mistakes because that will expose posts to deletion.

I don't think so but you  should keep away from spelling mistakes you know when you write something wrong then the meaning of that word change from the word which you really want to write. So don't do these basic mistakes and before submitting I usually check your content read again and again then submit your content which will be more beneficial for you if you do any mistake you will recognize them and will make them better.

• +5 1

It is in rule that if you and follow the rules or make any mistake then it will give you warning point and sometime they will direct ban you should never do anything like this but if you make small mistake you will only get warning point so be careful about this.

• +2 1

No I think not because the grammar mistake is in every post because some people's are from those countries where the major language is not English that's why you have not get any warning point if your grammar is not correct

• +3 1

I don't know if u get warning points from the administration or not by mistaken grammatically  but yes you should be very much careful in doing post nd in choosing words that you want to used in your posts beacuse if you used illegal words it will definitely cost you 

If you have a lot of mistakes on grammar I think yes you can get a warning points, you should improve your English language to write a good posts with less mistakes for other users to understand you if not no one can understand what you want to say...

• +2 1

My friend, I think it is logical to give the warning points when a mistake is repeated more than once. You should pay attention to your writing and the content of the comment and be relevant to the topic at hand. I wish you good luck

There are many members who do not speak English, and they use translation applications that may lead to some errors, so we have to check our posts before publishing them to make sure that they are in an easy language, free from spelling and grammatical errors, and understandable.

My friend, I think that the desired benefit of your comment is being scrutinized more, but we should not neglect the topic of grammatical or spelling errors, especially as they may change the meaning of your words, and repetition of these errors may lead to warning points.

Hello dear friend..
I don't think a warning is given to anyone who makes a grammatical or spelling error while writing posts or replies but the post is deleted because those errors reduce the quality of the topic or cause difficulty in understanding the content of the post.
So you should avoid spelling and grammar mistakes.

My friend, the presence of a written or grammatical error in your comments sometimes does not expose you to the warning and prohibition points, but you should pay attention and write without errors because when someone reads and understands it incorrectly, it may give you negative evaluations and it will be considered unhelpful and you are exposed to warning points. I hope this is useful to you.

• +4 1

My friend, there must be some warnings in the event that they are repeated on a daily basis, but always try to work on fixing them on an ongoing basis and provide a correct publication of grammatical errors

If you make so many mistakes with the spell, the reader may not understand you. This way, you'll attempt to say something different, and if the reader interprets you differently, the message will change. And if you make a lot of mistakes, you can get a warning point and your account can be banned in this manner. As a result, it is important that you avoid making such errors.

Hello my friend, it is preferable that the posts be free of any spelling errors, otherwise I believe you will be warned, but I do not think that you will be banned directly compared to errors that violate the rules and conditions of this forum here you will be banned directly, I wish you good luck

I don't think there are warning points, but you can avoid grammatical errors by training to write correctly so that your opinion reaches the posts correctly.

When the grammatical error changes the meaning of the topic that you have shared, yes you will get a warning point if this matter is repeated because it is considered as sharing unhelpful topics

Hello my friend I don't think that will really affect if the content is useful and able to communicate the idea well. But in general, we must focus more on the English language for each of us in order to avoid spelling mistakes as much as possible.

• +1 1

How are you doing today, dear? I hope you're doing well. Thank you for sharing this useful knowledge. We need to know if I get penalized if I make a grammatical error. I believe that if you make a lot of grammatical errors, you will receive warning points.

In my opinion no because we can get warning due to cheating and coy pasting.other wise Grammer is not a big issues because it's common mistake.avoid the cheating which give the negative rating. 

No,  I don't think so that if you have grammatical mistakes in your posts,  you would not get earning points.  Warning points is given in case of false content or abiding the forum rules.  If you are providing valueable content and also following all the rules then these mistakes does not matter.  Have a good day. 

• +1 1

Yes, there may be warning points if you constantly make mistakes, this happens if you are continuously making mistakes in the publications or that you write inconsistent things in these publications, you could have warning points, not to delete your account but to suspend yourself for a few days, for this you have to be very careful when speaking badly or writing incorrectly.

• Useful or interesting 1

One of the forum rules stipulates writing posts in English and taking into account the grammatical rules in that. Because the presence of a grammatical error may change the meaning of the comment and the presence of more than one error makes it completely different. This leads to the deletion of posts by the moderators. And if this is repeated  More than once, the supervisors may have to direct a point of warning to you. That is why I suggest that you hold training courses in English and work on knowing them and their rules well.

This can only be possible when the grammatical error is repeated, the error is something that can happen to anyone, so I don't think there is a warning point for that, but when the order of the day becomes too frequent, you will have with the psychics no choice but to give a warning point.