Do not underestimate the beginners of this forum - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dria

Do not underestimate the beginners of this forum

I thank you my friend on this initiative and I am really happy with your words.
When we are beginners we need a lot of important and useful information that will help us in our work here.
Thank you for this initiative.

• +2 1

Supporting and encouraging new members should be the responsibility of experienced members. So that new members can get information quickly and publish good content in this forum.

• +1 1

Yes, you should not underestimate beginners . Everyone is able to be creative and to work properly . Just abide by the laws and you will be able to work properly . The beginner works seriously and diligently and strives to prove himself correctly and effectively . We all seek it

• +4 1

Yes you re right friend it is not possibel nd never underestimate the beginers because we dont know how much experience they hve already but might be new on this forum and second element is the thinking and IQ level is different for each person. 

Dear friend, beginners are actively working, and they seek to collect information and publish it in the forum to get positive likes, we have to support all of us, and we seek to spread this forum to spread knowledge and to help Students to earn their daily allowance 

• +3 1

You are right, my friend. We must not end up with beginners like me. Perhaps they have good ideas to put forward and discuss. Old members should guide them and teach them how to deal with cryptocurrencies and encourage them to continue despite all circumstances because the success of one member means the success of the entire forum because success is very contagious.

Yes you are definitely correct my dear mate. We don't need to underestimate them. We want to help them to develop like us. We want mind that we also came like beginners so we also need to help them.

Previously, we were also beginners, and we needed help and who would guide us to feel for others and provide them with advice and assistance. I see that there are some beginners who publish useful and quality publications. We must support them and give them a good reputation as a kind of encouragement and motivation.

• +2 1

Really, no member should be underestimated, no matter what, because we in this forum are one family in solidarity, rather than in conflict with each other. We must support and help each other to continue to progress

We must not forget that we were like them beginners, we did not know anything. We were asking and looking for information about cryptocurrencies, and we became knowledgeable. We must be with them now we support them and stand with them on any topic.

Yes, I agree with you, my friend, that we always encourage beginners and answer them to all the questions that they ask and help them to reach the knowledge that we have reached and we present them with steps in this forum

Yes, not every beginner does not know anything about cryptocurrencies, there are some new members who have previous information about it and some of them have worked with cryptocurrency investment, but they joined this forum because they want to learn more about cryptocurrencies from a reliable source like this.

This is true. We must not forget that in the past we were beginners like them too. There are beginners here in the forum who have a lot of previous knowledge. Before joining it, we must encourage them with points of reputation and not underestimate them.

• +3 1

Let us not forget that, like them, we were once beginners who sought assistance at all times, searching for some knowledge about cryptocurrencies that could assist us in being successful in our work.

We all felt good when we got a good review for one of our useful posts at some point, so we should be with them just as someone was with us in the past.

There are many posts created by novice members and many of them did not receive the support they needed in order to gain the fame and reputation he needed to grow his career in the field of cryptocurrencies and the Crypto Forum.

• +2 1

Thank you for this helpful topic, you are right. There are many new members who need help on the forum
I love this cooperative atmosphere and the answer to questions from those who have experience. This is very helpful in expanding the circle of knowledge of the new members to contribute to the introduction to the forum.

You are right about this statement do not underestimate anybody in any aspects of this life because it may be that what you are after is what that person holds, so do not think that new members do not know anything.

• +1 1

Absolutely my friend you are right, and beginners must abide by the forum rules to avoid getting warning points, sharing useful and meaningful posts, and we must help them, give them advice and support them to give them an incentive to move forward and be creative in creating the content of their posts.

Yes, I agree with you, there are many beginners who raise important topics and useful questions. Yes, their ideas should not be underestimated and provide the assistance to them for progress in the field of cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

I thank you, my dear friend, and I agree with you on that. We must work here with respect and love for each other, and beginners who put important topics must be appreciated. These are the basis of the future of encryption and they are the ones who make it better.

Yes, I agree with you. We should not pressure or underestimate beginners, as we were all like this before. Rather, we must support them and teach them how to avoid making mistakes, and so they will be encouraged to work hard.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, we must direct support to these beginners in order to encourage them to continue working and creating useful topics. It is one of the best ways to see new topics in this forum. Thank you.

Hello dear members I hope you all are good and doing great work on this platform and enjoying your healthy life firstly I want to tell you that you are looking members I am also been on the outside so I think everyone needs to be put their energy hard work patients and all the feelings on the your goal then everyone will be successful in his life

• +4 1

Yes my dear friends on this forum. We need to do this. Because sometimes the beginners very smart for the seniors. Sometimes they can do that the seniors can not do that. So all members not anderirstemat the power of the senior members. Thank you for all. 

An important topic for us as beginners, so we must all help each other, and for the senior and old members of the Encrypted Currency Forum, they can help and help us