Do not underestimate the beginners of this forum - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dria

Do not underestimate the beginners of this forum

Yes, I agree with you we must encourage them and answer their questions. I have seen that their questions are not really effective and repetitive and we can learn from them too. I wish everyone success.

Certainly the old members should support and help the beginners because they are still in the beginning, but with time and support the friends will learn and become better and who knows can improve to a degree that becomes better than others. The important thing is to give everyone a chance and a good member is the one who proves himself

Thank you for this valuable participation, my dear friend. I agree with you that we must be objective and logical and support everyone who deserves regardless of whether he is a beginner or not until we maintain the reputation and standing of the forum

Instead of misinforming or pressuring newcomers, top leaders should encourage and direct them.Good leaders also have the trait of always leading their people in the right direction and thinking positively about their future.

• +1 1

The early issues are useful and irresistible that they really deserve them. Fame. There are many early people who deserve a name in this post but we don't give them a good name. We have to take note of it. I hope the future that will help in development and development.     

Thank you, my friend, for this post, we must not underestimate the capabilities of the new members, I have read many posts for the new members and I found them valuable and useful to me, I think that each of us has capabilities and ideas that could be useful to the forum, and I thank the old members  On motivating them to new members

Yeah ! This is what I was looking for and discussing with many friends here. Helping beginners is a duty for everyone. They really have good ideas and are worth discussing.

Well, I agree with you on this but there is another side to it, there are some members who do not care about the content of the post, they write only to be paid, their writing is far from the main topic, and there are a lot of it based on error, and for beginners, of course we let them and  We answer all their inquiries.

• +2 1

On 1/24/2021 at 2:39 AM, Dria said:

Hi friends, since there are numbers of members registering here day by day, we should all avoid conflict with each other. If we saw newbies asking question or posting topics, as long as it useful, let us support them. Because, so far, i've seen that most of the topics created by the beginners are useful and informative that they really deserve the rates they got. And let us all motivate those beginners because we wouldn't know if they will create more good topics that we all can learn to. 

I do agree with you. Whilst there are many new members that are joining her daily we should remember how hard and confusing it was when we first joined this forum and that can be a good motivation to try and be helpful to these members. However, at the same time i think that it is also important for the beginners to play their part and in so doing they should read up and do research on this forum as many of the questions for beginners have already been asked and answered here. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

We must not not underestimate the beginners of this forum. Its hard to understand everything at first specially when you are begginer. Look people does mistake and its natural. Its our responsibility to support them. So be wise and supportive. 

• +1 1

On 1/24/2021 at 6:24 AM, Dria said:

If we saw newbies asking question or posting topics, as long as it useful, let us support them.

You're right. We must be helping newcomers on their queries and help them to grow in the platform. Since, senior members also start from the same phase being a newbie, and learn things from other members, for now they are experienced. Anyway senior members should treat newbies in a polite way to help and support them.

• +3 1

Yes, of course many new members already have knowledge and experience of cryptocurrency and they join this forum and share their experience with other members. Some new members who don't know much about cryptocurrency post topics to get answers to their questions. We should encourage the support of all members.

You are a very wonderful person. I thank you from the bottom of my heart, because I am new and your words will make me stronger in sharing and learning. I hope everyone has love and understanding .. You are wonderful people.

Dear those in charge of the Crypto Talk forum, they pay great attention to all beginners, so do not underestimate the beginners who learn inside the forum because they are largely adults who learn all about cryptocurrencies inside the forum or when they read the forum’s rules and follow them, they are among the most people who know about the forum and  Therefore, get on from the cryptocurrencies and win the cup between at the end. Thank you very much.

• +1 1

Here I am a junior member, but I can say that the old members with experience were former beginners, the novices should be seen as the future generation in this forum, we need support as new members.

Edited by Dani77

I know that many new people enter and do not good and tense behavior. There are also people with good experience and information. We should not give a chance to beginners, and if they do not work in the right way, here we give negative evaluations ...

• +1 1

I agree with you, my friend. We must always help each other, give advice to everyone, and exchange views, so we must work together.

Yes, my friend, you are right there are many beginners have new ideas and different from others so they create useful topics and older people should support beginners and do not forget that all go through this conditions

As a beginner my self i will have to say that it is important for me to make a good impression in front of other members thats why i try my best to post a useful posts and read the informative posts as much that i can . 

• +1 1

Taking advantage of the intelligence or work of others deserves appreciation, and if they are beginners in the work of cryptocurrencies, their support motivates them to give more and learn the best and the importance of putting it up in this forum for the confidence they have reached.

We must be with the beginners and raise their spirits by giving good reviews of their useful posts. And to strengthen their self-confidence to spread more and better. Previously, we were all beginners and there was someone who guides us and takes our hand. Now we have to do as if we were in the past.  We have to exchange information with them and guide them to the path of success and guidance

Dear friend, thank you for your participation. Yes, your words are correct. We should not underestimate the beginners because some of them have sufficient and wide experience in this field before entering the forum and are able to answer any question that arises in this forum.  Good luck, friends

Yes, you are right that we should respect all newbies. It is because we should not forget that one day we were also newbie. So if a newbie comment good content then we should give good response to him/her.

You should not underestimate anyone and even junior members also have some information and ideas that can be useful to you and to quote them. We need to encourage those who are young and encourage them to learn and innovate in all things we can learn from them as well.

Hello guys, I thank you very much for your encouragement to us and we really need the support of the old members and that we do not dispense with your useful information to support each other and make the crypto talk forum spread on the amber domain and achieve the benefit of it.