How much money we get from cryptotalk for 20 comments in US dollars? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
EddyDavidson

How much money we get from cryptotalk for 20 comments in US dollars?

Yes, my dear friend, of course, you have to make 20 posts every day to take a currency by creating it to gain us knowledge, experience and money. Thank you

• Useful or interesting 1

dear friend I think there is two or three US dollars we can earn on daily basis by commenting on the cryptotalk so at the end this is a handsome amount for a student we can get rid from the daily expenses easily and we should working on this platform daily basis

It is really important to know this, since when we want to convert our digital currency into the currency of our country, we like to know how much exactly we will take profit for our learning about the forum and our active participation. 

• +4 1

Hello my friend
I am a novice in this forum, but according to my information, you can earn from twenty comments, about 2 to 2.5 dollars a day
Good luck to you

Dude, if you do 20 posts a day you get 4000 satoshi, which you can then easily turn into whatever money you want. The point is, make it a goal to build quality posts so that you earn positive reviews and are taken into account on Yobit.

You will be charged a fee for every 20 comments or posts with useful content per day as a maximum payment by the forum
This corresponds to a 200 talk token on a per-post
And you can view your balance through the yobit platform

My dear friend,

I think for every 20 paid poat you will get 200 tokens. And 20,000 satoshi. This is roughly equal to 6 or 7 dollars a day. Work hard and you'll earn well.

• +1 1

It mainly depends on the price of both Bitcoin and Talk Token, and on the number of paid posts you get per day, as useless posts are deleted and you will not get any payments for them.

In fact, my dear friend, of course, this is related to the US dollar. If the dollar is high, you will get 20 high payment comments. If it is low, your income will be low. So you must know the dollar percentage. Very good luck and good luck. 

• +2 1

Well my dear friend, it is a really good question, we get daily profits for 20 comments and 200 Satoshi is paid for each suspension, equivalent to 4000 Satoshi per day, and if we do a simple calculation, we find that the 4000 Satoshi is $ 2👍

5 minutes ago, Noor Abdullah said:

Well my friend according to new rule of this forum you will get 200 Satoshi for each positive rating post and ten talk tokens for a like daily. So you can make 3-4 dollars daily by working here properly. Thanks 

@Noor Abdullah Winning them completely is very difficult, we will always earn a little less, because receiving 100% reactions does not happen every day, there will always be moments where we will receive less and with that the profit decreases, but being a worker and looking for methods to make the work more effective you can achieve up to 80% of that.

Well my friend .. in the past, the account that came on the posts was higher than this time .. At the moment you must write 20 comments and they must all be acceptable in order to get about $ 2 a day .. I wish you and everyone good luck

Every comment you take for it after seven days is paid to you for the 20 comments, approximately 3 dollars. There are also positive feedbacks. You also get money and you can get more or less depending on what the forum calculates.

We can earn 200 satoshi per post and 10 talk token per post . And finally we get 4000 satoshi per post and 200 talk token maybe it is equal to 3 dollor . We can earn 3 dollor in one day . If we work on daily base then we can earn earn 90 dollor in one month.

The cost of one comment is $ 0.11, when you have twenty useful comments per day, you will take approximately $ 2. This is what you take on the campaign page on the platform yobit. 

For every comment that gets a positive reputation, you will get 200 satoshi, which is approximately 0.1 $, but this is not fixed because the price of Bitcoin changes greatly, so I advise you to store the currencies that you get in order to sell them in the future when the price increases more

• +1 1

They pay for 20 participants, tokens that after collecting them, you can exchange them for cryptocurrency
And about 2-3 dollars a day if the 20 posts are all acceptable

• +3 1

Welcome, my friend, this depends on the extent of the information in your comment and its usefulness, and it is possible that the site will give you from 200 satoshi to 2400 satoshi on average. If we consider that it gives you 1000 satoshi on the comment, then this means that you will charge 10 dollars for the 20 comments per day so when you write the reactions you must  Focus and write it with precision and patience

Hello friend, today this forum pays us for twenty useful posts a day, 4000 satoshi, which equals 2 dollars and a few cents, plus 200 talc, which equates to some cents as well.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I hope you are well. Thank you for this question that is useful to all of us. This forum gives you two hundred talents for commenting. This is subject to increase. If your good reputation increases, make sure that your posts are useful.

It depends on the price of btc and talk token as the price of these Cryptocurrency is highly volatile and changes everyday so we can't predict the exact earning in dollars per day. 

It depends on the price of the bitcoin, If the price of Bitcoin rises, then the value of Satoshi will increase, so I do not think that there is a specific price for our work, but at an average rate, the money we earn is two and a half dollars a day

• +1 1

The value of what you get is 4000 satoshi after creating 20 useful posts per day, which equates to approximately $ 2.4 Therefore, it is good to be here and learn and make gains that can benefit us in our lives and help us to invest well in some currencies.

you can make 100 trial post and then after that daily you can make with 20 years for topics you want to get 200 talk tokens share used for content and material in your post

Hello there greetings Hey if you are thinking about 20 useful commentor how much too many can you make I think it depend on crypto value at that time and also the US door at that time because the the value of currency is increasing and also decreasing at the same time no one can predict how much are you can bid from 20 useful comment